PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Harry Potter Alleys

ArtfulDodger
19-10-2010, 11:57 AM
About 2 months ago I planned to make a full complete Harry Potter RP. However now I dont spend as much time on habbo, and as some of you may know: making rooms can be really time consuming. However I made a start on both Diagon and Knockturn Alley, but am in need of some HP themed shops to link up (i.e Borgin and Burkes, Ollivanders...) Ive posted the rooms ive already made for it, if you are a hp fan and want to make a shop for it, please add me on habbo. My habbo name is :ArtfulDodger

rnix
19-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Wow, i really like the. I love how you made it look like there is something actually in the windowed bits by the doors? if u get me +rep :)

myke
19-10-2010, 12:08 PM
WOW! I love Weasley's wheezers, the whole of it, all of the rooms are really well themed! Diagon alley is... ok, not as good as I would hope, it doesnt really show the idea much but I love them all.

Well done.

Alkaz
19-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Wow they're amazing. I would love to see this when it's complete!

+REP x

Circadia
19-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Wow these are amazing! How long do one of these rooms take to make ??

Mathew
19-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Oh wow, the Weasley's joke shop really is brilliant. Great work, I look forward to seeing more!! :)

ChickenFaces
20-10-2010, 02:59 AM
I love it!!!!!! It's exquisite, considering that I'm horrible at making rooms and this is well good! :D

-Danube-
20-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Loving the first room, best one out of them all, but they are all amazing. Like how it's all linked together, indoor and outside the shops etc. Knockturn alley looks nice with all the new vodoo furni.

Great work
+Rep

Mr-Trainor
20-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Some very nice rooms there, particularly the third one! Well done +rep :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!