PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on an idea...

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 05:10 PM
For those of you who tune into the radio..I have an idea, but I want to see what you guys think...

Most, or all of the people who use this forum regularly were born in the 1990s...and I was thinking of doing a regular 90s show (if I pass my trial)...where you can relive your childhood favourites...like S Club 7, Spice Girls, Shaggy, Oasis, R.E.M. and more..as well as request your own 90s favourites x]

Games & events would go on to do with 90s life and generally to transport you back 15 years or so to the decade we all grew up in...

what do you think?

Samantha
19-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm sure something like this was actually thought of, or happened where there was a song played from each decade.
But I like te idea, it's sort of Amber's cheesy pop hour what was absolutely amazing.
However, I do not listen to the radio that much now, but of course when you pass your trial I'm sure this could be a good idea. Never know I may tune in! :)

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm sure something like this was actually thought of, or happened where there was a song played from each decade.
But I like te idea, it's sort of Amber's cheesy pop hour what was absolutely amazing.
However, I do not listen to the radio that much now, but of course when you pass your trial I'm sure this could be a good idea. Never know I may tune in! :)

Thanks for feedback +rep :)

Jamesy
19-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Some shocking bands up there but I think it sounds like a laugh. I'm all for you giving it a bash, I'd tune in :D

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Lol they were just the first ones I could think of, and I wouldn't play the same ones all the time...I'd vary it a lot..play some less known stuff from the 90s as well x]

but cool thanks & rep to you as well xD!

Calvin
19-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds like a good idea, hey.. you could even do a show where you play songs from a certain year, e.g. 1991 and the listeners would have to guess the year and they win a prize.

Good luck with your trial! ;)

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Sounds like a good idea, hey.. you could even do a show where you play songs from a certain year, e.g. 1991 and the listeners would have to guess the year and they win a prize.

Good luck with your trial! ;)

Good idea actually haha xD! thanks. and +rep.

Richie
19-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I was born in 1991 and I hate cheesy pop, most of us weren't listening to music @ 4 :P

Jessicrawrr
19-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I think this would be a great show, you could do competitons and stuff based around it all.

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 05:41 PM
I was born in 1991 and I hate cheesy pop, most of us weren't listening to music @ 4 :P
Not all the 90s was pop...what about Nirvana? Oasis? Eric Clapton?

I think this would be a great show, you could do competitons and stuff based around it all.

ha thanks xD! and Yeah I will need to think of some now :P

+rep to both tho thanks for comments :)

sammy
19-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Sounds like a great idea, if you wanted to make this a permanent thing you could ask Gemma for a weekly show when you pass your trial. As far as I'm aware we could do with a few more so this would be a wonderful idea :P.

The theme is great and I really like Calvin's idea for the guess the year competition. Good luck! :P xox

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Sounds like a great idea, if you wanted to make this a permanent thing you could ask Gemma for a weekly show when you pass your trial. As far as I'm aware we could do with a few more so this would be a wonderful idea :P.

The theme is great and I really like Calvin's idea for the guess the year competition. Good luck! :P xox

Thanks Sam! +rep and if/when I pass I will ask Gemma :)

immense
19-10-2010, 05:52 PM
i'll tune in just for you if i was online and you reminded me

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 06:40 PM
i'll tune in just for you if i was online and you reminded me

Lol thanks x]

:DBeth:D
19-10-2010, 06:53 PM
I love the idea - S club 7 ftw :P

Con
19-10-2010, 07:15 PM
This actually sounds like a good idea, i'm actually tempted to tune in if this was happening :)

Conservative,
19-10-2010, 07:28 PM
I love the idea - S club 7 ftw :P

This actually sounds like a good idea, i'm actually tempted to tune in if this was happening :)

Haha thanks, looks like this has got the thumbs up... :D I'll try to pass my trials for all of you so I can give it a go xP!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!