PDA

View Full Version : This is frustrating

Richie
19-10-2010, 11:56 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=670901&p=6781779#post6781779 why is it that habbox assume habboxlive djs can only answer that question? its annoying. Everyone should be allowed reply to such threads, you make it look like the rest of us are idiots and can't post because we haven't a clue.

gah

</rant>

EDIT:

There shouldn't even be sub forums for different departments, its pointless, they are very rarely used and if it was any other sub forums they would be removed. I don't see what harm it would bring if people posted stuff like that in 'habbox feedback'.

Hecktix
20-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Any question posted within ask the habbox staff would be replied to within 12 hours, there are reasons for having these forums just so staff can answer and the main one is it generates a relationship between staff and users, people post their looking for a staff response, if they were looking for generic response they would post elsewhere on the forum, in this case, Technology Discussion.

Whilst we appreciate others may be able to answer the question, a clear cut, defined answer comes out of most of those threads, a thread in which anybody could reply to could present three or four different answers and confuse the user.

Neversoft
20-10-2010, 12:41 AM
If you want to answer it then just leave them a visitor message.

Alex3213
20-10-2010, 06:17 AM
If you want to answer it then just leave them a visitor message.

Yeah that's what I do tbh or a nice friendly PM. Gets the job done :)

Samantha
20-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Can't you alter usergroups so like ex staff such as Richie could answer or something?

But yeah, when someone complains or something and want to know something I either send a visitor message or PM.

AgnesIO
20-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Any question posted within ask the habbox staff would be replied to within 12 hours, there are reasons for having these forums just so staff can answer and the main one is it generates a relationship between staff and users, people post their looking for a staff response, if they were looking for generic response they would post elsewhere on the forum, in this case, Technology Discussion.

Whilst we appreciate others may be able to answer the question, a clear cut, defined answer comes out of most of those threads, a thread in which anybody could reply to could present three or four different answers and confuse the user.

Although I think staff forums are a good idea, I would like to point out threads get moved if they are asking questions outside the staff forum ;)

But anyway perhaps move the staff questions bit out of feedback - as they are not really feedback - and I often view threads, without realising I cannot actually reply - as they appear as feedback on the forum index!

Grig
20-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Yes, Richie and a few others have quite an extensive knowledge of the ins and outs of the radio programs and problems technically speaking, much more so that many (if not all) of the DJs. So it would have been a use for him and others to answer. I don't think they care who answers the questions, as long as they get a precise and helpful answer tbh. Also, logically they would go for those forums, rather than the public forums, as they probably know that DJs have the knowledge as compared with others, which is a fallacy of sorts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!