PDA

View Full Version : Should X Factor reject Gamu Nhengu be deported from the UK?

-Danube-
20-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Should X Factor reject Gamu Nhengu be deported from the UK?

Ends - 03/11/2010

http://assets.habbox.com/images/61X_Factor_Gamu_Nhengu_0.jpg

Ever since she shot to fame on the X Factor, controversy has always surrounded bookies favourite to win Gamu Nhengu. From the auto tune claims on her voice to her shock exit at judges houses, her face has been splashed all over the papers.

Just days after leaving the X Factor the Zimbabwean's Mother, Nokutula, was found to have claimed £16,000 in state handouts which she was not entitled too. This meant that her recent application to extend her Visa was refused and has now lead to her whole family, including Gamu, being asked to leave the country voluntarily or face deportation.

Thousands of X Factor fans and even a government minister have banded together to fight the decision to deport Gamu. But yet one of the main aspects in the recent general election were that of immigration and benefit fraud.

Should a special case be made for Gamu or should she be deported like any other illegal immigrant that society generally views in such a negative light?

Debate!

Samantha
20-10-2010, 01:04 PM
When you put it like that then yes she should be deported.

Her Mother was stealing other peoples tax credits as such, and no wonder the Government are cutting down! Some people may think 16,000 pound isn't a lot of money, but in my case it is! The money should have been spent on things that should have benefitted ever single citizen of the UK. Yes those citizens may be foreign and they may be in the UK illegally, but is that the point? No, not to me it isn't. The point is, that the money as wasted, it should have been used on people who were actually entitled to it.
I may come across strong, but when both your parents don't work, and your mothers disabled there is only so much you can take, some of that money could have helped many businesses, many services, everything, it could have prevented Post Offices and such from closing down, it could have helped prolong life etc etc. Yes, there are people who have got more than 16,000 pound, but it's not the point, well I suppose it is but only to an extent. Yes Gamu's mother isn't the only one to do it, but her daughter gamu went on tv, she knew what she was doing she was risking it all. And she failed dramatically.

If you let her stay in this country, then you must let everyone stay - you can't just say she can stay just because she had a good voice. I am not flaming her for her vocal abilities, I think she is a really good singer, but it turns personal when her mother is stealing money - money that could be taking food from a childs mouth.

If you put it in the prospect of that the money was stolen then yes she should be deported, she came to this country on a visa, it might be ok to steal overseas but it definitely isn't in the UK, it shall not be toerated. She should have abided by the countries rules. Yes, her mother probabl bought things with the money given, which sort of lessens the blow if you think about it, the things she bought just goes back to the government anyway.

Overall, she should be deported, but also, I think she should have been on X Factor, to blow everyone away!

Special
20-10-2010, 01:07 PM
if her visa ran out - yes

just because she's been on t.v doesn't make her any different from other immigrants

it was also recently revealed that if she goes back she'll be shot yet she frequently goes on holidays to her home town

so yes, she should

Samantha
20-10-2010, 03:15 PM
If she had have just told the truth in the first place, I'm sure the firing squad wouldn't be allegedly 'waiting for her and her family' as they breached Zimbabwe rules.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Surely she should have known years ago when her visa was up, she should have prepared for the worst after all.

matt$
20-10-2010, 03:20 PM
deport her, xfactor or not its fraud.

Samantha
20-10-2010, 03:25 PM
deport her, xfactor or not its fraud.

Definitely agreed. I'm sure if she said this sob story at the start she would still be in, X Factor is fixed imo anyway, she could have been a good recording artist maybe, but her Mother is at fault. She was maybe a bit young to understand when she first came to the UK, her Mother should have taught her not to steal, instead her mother does it. She wanted to help her mother, but now she cant, she will have to be deported, not because she poses as a risk, but it's not fair, someone could have their house, someone who needs it.
Agreed, X factor isn't open to fraud, and isnt open to people whose families break the law.

flatface
20-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Definitely agreed. I'm sure if she said this sob story at the start she would still be in, X Factor is fixed imo anyway, she could have been a good recording artist maybe, but her Mother is at fault. She was maybe a bit young to understand when she first came to the UK, her Mother should have taught her not to steal, instead her mother does it. She wanted to help her mother, but now she cant, she will have to be deported, not because she poses as a risk, but it's not fair, someone could have their house, someone who needs it.
Agreed, X factor isn't open to fraud, and isnt open to people whose families break the law.

Just because her mother broke the law, doesn't mean she should face punishment too. Shayne Ward who won X Factor a few years ago has a father who is/was serving time in prison for raping a pensioner and his brother was arrested for murder, so you really cannot say that the X Factor isn't open to people whose families break the law...

Why should someone be punished for something they themselves didn't do?

hairpins
20-10-2010, 03:48 PM
she needs 2 bi deported so eye neva have 2 here her sing eva agen plus she iz an ill eagle immagrant!!!!!!! !!!!!

Samantha
20-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Just because her mother broke the law, doesn't mean she should face punishment too. Shayne Ward who won X Factor a few years ago has a father who is/was serving time in prison for raping a pensioner and his brother was arrested for murder, so you really cannot say that the X Factor isn't open to people whose families break the law...

Why should someone be punished for something they themselves didn't do?

It was her job to renew her visa what got turned down.
If she had gone to the people who renewed it before hand then it may have been different.
It was my opinion.

If her Mother broke the law, then she would suffer, which she is doing now, and will this will continue.
Her visa got turned down, didn't it? not sure. But she will have to go back, I know it's not her fault if her Mother did that, I didnt man to say something along the lines that she shouldnt have been on x factor because of that.
But I'm sure Gamu didnt need the x factor, so this controversy about her and cher lloyd should be over, cheryl picked someone at the end of the day - who cares if cher is extremely like a cheap version of cheryl.

Anyway, forget that paragraph, talent shouldn't go to waste, regardless of your past that's cmpletely right Josh!
But now, Gamu has to face the music, she must go back, maybe they may reconsider eventually, maybe she isn't in line of the firing squad. At the end of the day, she knew this day would come.

Apple
20-10-2010, 03:58 PM
All illegal immigrants get sent home so why should she be treated any differently, her good voice...? :rolleyes:

It just makes it worse that they were claiming benefits when they shouldn't have been. And do they really think we are stupid enough to believe a firing squad will be waiting for them when they get home? That's like the most common excuse illegals give for them not to be sent back.

Mathew
20-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes she should be deported. Just because she's now a media icon, doesn't mean the rules don't apply to her.

It's hardly fair on the tax payers who are keeping her in the country, is it?

Samantha
20-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I agree with Apple, under no circumstances should she stay, 'sure' there is a firing squad, does anyone actually know? No. And it's highly unlikely that she would know either if she doesn't go over there are look for herself.

All illegal immigrants should be sent home. We don't go over to their country if the Uk has an Earthquake or Natural Disaster so big it wipes out half the nation do we? No, yet again the answer is no.

David Cameron shouldn't even be backing this up one bit! Nick Griffin wouldn't have stood for it.

Nemo
20-10-2010, 04:06 PM
I agree with Apple, under no circumstances should she stay, 'sure' there is a firing squad, does anyone actually know? No. And it's highly unlikely that she would know either if she doesn't go over there are look for herself.

All illegal immigrants should be sent home. We don't go over to their country if the Uk has an Earthquake or Natural Disaster so big it wipes out half the nation do we? No, yet again the answer is no.

David Cameron shouldn't even be backing this up one bit! Nick Griffin wouldn't have stood for it.
Just before isay anything, i agree and think she should get deported.

but lolwut at the post above. We dont go over to their country if the uk has an earthquake or natural disaster? errr love, we haven't had any. thats why it's a no.

And Nick Griffin is a racist, so he wouldn't likely be standing for legal immigrants.

flatface
20-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Gamu shouldn't be punished purely on the fact that her mother has been fiddling the benefits system and overstayed, at the end of the day she is only 18 years old so you have to ask the question, did she actually know what he mother was up to? She has lived in this country for 7 years so I'd imagine it will be quite a big shock if she is deported from a culture she has become accustomed to.

Apple
20-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Just before isay anything, i agree and think she should get deported.

but lolwut at the post above. We dont go over to their country if the uk has an earthquake or natural disaster? errr love, we haven't had any. thats why it's a no.

And Nick Griffin is a racist, so he wouldn't likely be standing for legal immigrants.

Yeh, I don't think using Nick Griffin as an example is really appropriate.

So what's this about David Cameron backing her up Samanfa? :O

Samantha
20-10-2010, 05:07 PM
David Cameron wanted to keep Gamu in the UK. If you google it there is lots of sites about it.

You have your opinions and I have mine. I do agree Nick Griffin wasn't the best example :P. It was the first time I had remembered his name so I thought I would use it.

I think she would have known her mother was getting money some how, but probably didn't think nothing of it, as she is still young like said above.

After thinking about it, it's her mother who should really be deported not Gamu, but as Gamu no longer has a valid visa, she would also have to go back over temporarily at least.

I would have loved to see Gamu on X Factor - I was down right shocked ad appauled when she wasn't chosen. I hated the fact even more when Cheryl brought back treyc Cohen instead of her.
Life isn't fair after all. Some things happen and we can't really decide what happens.

Ditto
20-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Even Though All Of You Are Thinking About David Cameron, We Should Be Thinking 'Bout Simon Cowell Because HE Bought This "Oppsy Daisy" Into Public He Should Be Helping Her Stay In The X Factor And The UK.

Jahova
20-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Yes. Why should someone who's been on television be treated differently? Oh, I've appeared on You've Been Framed, does that mean I don't have to pay certain taxes? No.

Ditto
20-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes. Why should someone who's been on television be treated differently? Oh, I've appeared on You've Been Framed, does that mean I don't have to pay certain taxes? No.

This Is Different though, simon cowell made this problem public. You Need To Think Twice Before Commenting.

Apple
20-10-2010, 06:03 PM
This Is Different though, simon cowell made this problem public. You Need To Think Twice Before Commenting.

I do not see how it is any different. Yes Simon may have increased the awareness but the bottom line is she's still illegal so should be made to return home like the rest have to.

Samantha
21-10-2010, 11:40 AM
At the end of the day, people may want her to stay, people may want her to go.
But if you really think about it, if she wasn't on X Factor it wouldn't be any different, she would have to go back as her VISA was turned down.
Like above just because she has a good voice, and appeared on T.V she should have to go back.

Josh
21-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Why on earth would she be allowed to stay over others who haven't claimed thousands of pounds? Oh... yeah, she doesn't. She's had her go and she ****** it up so she and her family face the consequences.

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 02:27 PM
This is a hard one to be fair. She wasn't the actual one claiming, and she's now of an age where she can take care of herself, get a job ect. so I'm actually not sure.

Certainly her mum should be deported for fraud & illegal immigration...but I haven't checked to see if Gamu tried to renew her visa or not...but as long as she has a valid visa for her, then I don't see why not, because it wasn't her who committed it. But if not then yes she should be deported.

Basically, in my opinion, if she doesn't have a valid visa, then yes deport her, she's no different to any other illegal immigrant and quite frankly we don't need anymore of them. But if she has a valid visa, don't because it wasn't her who claimed the benefits.

Apple
21-10-2010, 02:42 PM
This is a hard one to be fair. She wasn't the actual one claiming, and she's now of an age where she can take care of herself, get a job ect. so I'm actually not sure.

Certainly her mum should be deported for fraud & illegal immigration...but I haven't checked to see if Gamu tried to renew her visa or not...but as long as she has a valid visa for her, then I don't see why not, because it wasn't her who committed it. But if not then yes she should be deported.

Basically, in my opinion, if she doesn't have a valid visa, then yes deport her, she's no different to any other illegal immigrant and quite frankly we don't need anymore of them. But if she has a valid visa, don't because it wasn't her who claimed the benefits.

She is just as much to blame for the benefit fraud, she knew about it and was happy to spend the money they were getting illegally.

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 02:51 PM
She is just as much to blame for the benefit fraud, she knew about it and was happy to spend the money they were getting illegally.

You could argue she was too young to understand at the time, and is it proved she knew about it?

AgnesIO
21-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Claimed benefits illegally (well her mother did), visa has run out.

Yes she should - it doesn't matter if she has been on X Factor - she should go.

flatface
21-10-2010, 06:16 PM

I might of missed something here, but can you link me to the source that says she knew about all this illegal activity? :P

Samantha
21-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Her visa ran out as asked above. I can't remember where I saw it but it said that she had been declined the renew.

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 06:51 PM
To put my position as simply as possible...

if SHE DID actually break the law - ie; didn't renew her VISA or w/e...then yes, send her back...

if it WASN'T HER (ie; her mother claimed the benefits - not her, and she still has a VISA), then I think she should stay..but I don't know the details so yh :P

Apple
21-10-2010, 06:52 PM
I might of missed something here, but can you link me to the source that says she knew about all this illegal activity? :P

So did she think that her mother had found the money or something? It's insulting her intelligence to say that she wouldn't of been wondering where her mother was getting the money from.

Samantha
21-10-2010, 06:56 PM
To put my position as simply as possible...

if SHE DID actually break the law - ie; didn't renew her VISA or w/e...then yes, send her back...

if it WASN'T HER (ie; her mother claimed the benefits - not her, and she still has a VISA), then I think she should stay..but I don't know the details so yh :P

She tried renewing it. And failed.

So did she think that her mother had found the money or something? It's insulting her intelligence to say that she wouldn't of been wondering where her mother was getting the money from.

Agreed. No offence but something like 14-18 year old is old enough to understand about finance and money and things like that.
Also, wasn't she a single mother, and Gamu and her mother depended on each other. I feel she knew full well what was going on.

Apple
21-10-2010, 07:00 PM
I don't blame her for not wanting to go back so good luck to her. Back home she will probably have to walk like 5 miles for a dirty bucket of water that's contaminated with aids.

Judas
21-10-2010, 07:00 PM
if youre in the country when you shouldnt be and claiming benefits when you shouldnt be then you should be deported. the fact she was on x factor doesnt make it alright at all :s

Gibs960
21-10-2010, 07:01 PM
If there is something wrong with her Visa or whatever then yes she should, just like any other person in this whole world. Just cos she's on the x factor.

flatface
21-10-2010, 07:04 PM

You say it like the mother received £16,000 in a lump sum, when that is not the case. Her mother had been wrongly claiming tax credits over a 7 year period, that's roughly £47 a week... I highly doubt Gamu thought to herself "hmm where is my mother getting all this money from?", over £47 a week. So in response to your comment, no it wouldn't be insulting her intelligence.

mr.tom
21-10-2010, 07:25 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Sarah (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do not be rude/make racial comments.

Apple
22-10-2010, 12:52 PM
*REMOVED*

Troll.

No matter what anyone says, the bottom line is that she's illegal so doesn't have the right to be in the country.

AgnesIO
22-10-2010, 03:36 PM
*REMOVED*

I don't give a damn you were trolling. *REMOVED*

Seriously.

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

Chaos-Sniper
22-10-2010, 09:40 PM
If it was Gamu's visa that couldn't be extended, that she should be deported. If it was her mother, she should be fine. What I got from that OP was that her mother was the main "problem", so to speak. Her mother was the one who partook in benefit fraud and couldn't receive a accepted visa, not Gamu. The only accusations against Gamu were those from X Factor, the possibility of auto-tune and such. I believe Nokutula should be deported and forced to repay the benefits.

Recursion
23-10-2010, 09:30 AM
You say it like the mother received £16,000 in a lump sum, when that is not the case. Her mother had been wrongly claiming tax credits over a 7 year period, that's roughly £47 a week... I highly doubt Gamu thought to herself "hmm where is my mother getting all this money from?", over £47 a week. So in response to your comment, no it wouldn't be insulting her intelligence.

In that case they should pay the £17,000 back.

47 * 52 = 2444
2444 * 7 = £17108

flatface
23-10-2010, 07:40 PM
In that case they should pay the £17,000 back.

47 * 52 = 2444
2444 * 7 = £17108

You get the point clever clogs ;l

luce
23-10-2010, 08:08 PM
yes because she isn't anything special because she was on the x factor? she should go just like all the others. there is no real reason why she should stay she didn't even get through. no one even cares anymore because the shows have started and everyone has just taken a deep breath and got over that weeks tabloid news story! :)!

Samantha
23-10-2010, 08:18 PM
yes because she isn't anything special because she was on the x factor? she should go just like all the others. there is no real reason why she should stay she didn't even get through. no one even cares anymore because the shows have started and everyone has just taken a deep breath and got over that weeks tabloid news story! :)!

Agreed at that. They have more things to flame about now, like Wayne Rooney etc.
A lot of people flame Cheryl for not putting her through, but after thinking about it, Cheryl was right not to, because if she was on the show she would most likely have been given the axe which wouldn't have been fair on Cheryl at all. And now, she has all four acts in the competition.

So basically, like Lucy said, she isn't anything special. And if she got special treatment then so should everyone.

Apple
23-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Yes I suppose you are right, everyone just seems to of gotten over it now and are focusing on more recent/substantial matters.

Agreed at that. They have more things to flame about now, like Wayne Rooney etc.
A lot of people flame Cheryl for not putting her through, but after thinking about it, Cheryl was right not to, because if she was on the show she would most likely have been given the axe which wouldn't have been fair on Cheryl at all. And now, she has all four acts in the competition.

So basically, like Lucy said, she isn't anything special. And if she got special treatment then so should everyone.
I'm sure I read/heard in the news that Gamu's uncertain future in the UK influenced the judges decision to not put her through. Which when you look at it now, it's a good job they didn't because it looks like she's going home.

Oleh
24-10-2010, 11:37 AM
if she did get far she'd still be another illegal and deported.

She is of legal age so why shouldn't she face the consequences.

i actually agree with the nick griffin statement and disaster statement. When times get hard we don't flee the country, we moan and groan but pull through it, not steal another countries tax money. Our leadership should have more balls, leave the EU and stand up for what the people of the UK want not what the invading countries want.

AgnesIO
24-10-2010, 11:44 AM

i actually agree with the nick griffin statement and disaster statement. When times get hard we don't flee the country, we moan and groan but pull through it, not steal another countries tax money. Our leadership should have more balls, leave the EU and stand up for what the people of the UK want not what the invading countries want.

If there was a war in this country I would be gone.

Apple
24-10-2010, 12:29 PM

That's a great statement.

However in Gamu's case her country isn't what you could call going through hard times, it's just a third world country that will probably never be civilised like England. You can't really blame her for wanting to leave the country for a better life and where better (or easier :rolleyes:) to go than England?

qaxzsw
24-10-2010, 02:07 PM
The Zimbabwean government know she fled because of Mugabes regieme, because it was so public, Gamu's family in Zimbabwe had been threatened and stuff so. Also, her mum claimed the benefits, not her, and abou the comment wondering where they came from, her mother worked, so... Gamu's lawyer also stated that it was the governments fault (They said they could claim them) and also, if she put in an application for benefits and it was granted, isn't that the governments problem? :S

AgnesIO
24-10-2010, 02:09 PM
The Zimbabwean government know she fled because of Mugabes regieme, because it was so public, Gamu's family in Zimbabwe had been threatened and stuff so. Also, her mum claimed the benefits, not her, and abou the comment wondering where they came from, her mother worked, so... Gamu's lawyer also stated that it was the governments fault (They said they could claim them) and also, if she put in an application for benefits and it was granted, isn't that the governments problem? :S

The government, although they can be really stupid, don't just give any old random person benefits. Much of the time the person has lied.

Suspective
25-10-2010, 11:04 AM
I wonder where she got the money for the lawyer from...

Apple
25-10-2010, 11:57 AM

The government wouldn't of given her the money under normal circumstances so this shows that she will of lied in her application.

Shar
25-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't think she should be treated differently. Lots of people come into this country illegally, commit benefit fraud etc. and must face the consequences of their actions. I don't think that anyone would have given a crap about her being deported before she made an appearance on the X Factor and that's just stupid in my opinion, hundreds of people get deported every month so why should just another illegal immigrant get treated any differently?

Apple
25-10-2010, 12:21 PM
I don't think she should be treated differently. Lots of people come into this country illegally, commit benefit fraud etc. and must face the consequences of their actions. I don't think that anyone would have given a crap about her being deported before she made an appearance on the X Factor and that's just stupid in my opinion, hundreds of people get deported every month so why should just another illegal immigrant get treated any differently?

With her creating a fan-base and having many people who feel sorry for her, it was inevitable that people would end up wanting her to stay. That is what makes her different from all of the other illegal immigrants, people actually care about her. As proven by even David Cameron wanting her to stay. If she had never been on the x factor and was just another random illegal, would David of said that?

Shar
25-10-2010, 12:33 PM
With her creating a fan-base and having many people who feel sorry for her, it was inevitable that people would end up wanting her to stay. That is what makes her different from all of the other illegal immigrants, people actually care about her. As proven by even David Cameron wanting her to stay. If she had never been on the x factor and was just another random illegal, would David of said that?
No, and that's what I find unfair. Other immigrants are found to be alone, with no support and no one really there for them, supporting them. I understand why people would want her to stay, but if David Cameron wants her to stay, they might as well make a reform for immigration as a whole instead of favouring one person.

Suspective
25-10-2010, 01:03 PM
At the end of the day, it isn't even up to David Cameron. Its up to the UKBA.

Shar
25-10-2010, 01:08 PM
That may be true, but when it comes to such legislations on immigration, David Cameron does have a huge say on it.

Richie
26-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Yeah shes like any other person, famous or not.

Shar
26-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Yeah shes like any other person, famous or not.
That's the thing, once an individual becomes "famous" they get treated differently, whether we like it or not and despite its unfairness.

Richie
26-10-2010, 03:20 PM
That's the thing, once an individual becomes "famous" they get treated differently, whether we like it or not and despite its unfairness.

Yeah I know, this thread is pointless in my opinion. Its like saying Should citizens living illegally in the uk be deported? the obvious answer is yes because they are breaking the law.

Shar
26-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah I know, this thread is pointless in my opinion. Its like saying Should citizens living illegally in the uk be deported? the obvious answer is yes because they are breaking the law.
Yes however, people hold different opinions on this matter, we may think that citizens who are living illegally in the UK should be deported, however we do not know their living conditions and why they fled to the UK in the first place. Thus, this is a controversial issue, which is why this thread is not pointless.

Bun
26-10-2010, 08:49 PM
mugabe gonna get ya

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks.

Samantha
29-10-2010, 10:22 PM
I feel that she shouldn't be treat differently but some illegal immigrants who are definitely in danger of being abused/killed etc then maybe they should be allowed to stay. Under the condition that, they have one of the worst properties, because frankly I live in a rubbish house and my family is in dire need of a bungalow but the council will not help. So the government shouldn't for Gamu and her family in that respect.

Confused myself a little.

Basically, Gamu should be deported along with her family.
Immigrants should be considered to stay if they get a valid visa.
They shouldn't be recommended for benefits or anything.
They should get worse thought of than the countires 'proper' residents, well not necassarily 'worse thought of' just have worse amenities.

mr.iain
30-10-2010, 12:30 AM
yes. she should be. period

Accipiter
31-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Think you've overlooked some major things, what extent would you go to, to stop your family returning to a place of hell.

Apple
31-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Think you've overlooked some major things, what extent would you go to, to stop your family returning to a place of hell.

I agree with you, this is what I said earlier on in the debate:

I don't blame her for not wanting to go back so good luck to her. Back home she will probably have to walk like 5 miles for a dirty bucket of water that's contaminated with aids.

Samantha
31-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Well of course everyone's different! If it was your family yes you would try your hardest to protect them, in which Gamu did, the first time on the x factor she said she was doing it for her mum, to give everything back to her what she has done for her and her siblings.
But she didn't get far enough in the competition, it's no one's fault really, people blamed Cheryl but she was just doing what's right, at the end of the day, anyone should stick by their family. I know not all of them do but Gamu is trying to fight for something, that will help her life, instead of going back to Zimbabwe, which may put her at risk. But if this happens, at least she should be proud, that she tried to fight something. Even if it's a lose-lose battle.

Oleh
01-11-2010, 07:38 PM
I agree with you, this is what I said earlier on in the debate:

Maybe she could import a few million bottles of spring water from all the benefits she earned

Accipiter
01-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Maybe she could import a few million bottles of spring water from all the benefits she earned

Wow, just, wow.

Ignorance is bliss, she didn't earn that, her mother got it (anyone care to tell me how she "stole") cause i hope its not just "stealing off our taxes" when theres probably a hand full of peoples parents who are living on the dole but got somewhere on that show.

If she stole some other way then as said care to explain

Oleh
01-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Well she's obviously benefiting from the publicity which is paying her.

Accipiter
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Doesn't matter if the publicity does pay her (which i highly doubt it will be) she'd much rather be a hard working citizen by the looks of it.

-Danube-
03-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Thread Closed

Debate has finished, thanks for all your input into this debate. Top Contributor will be contacted soon!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!