PDA

View Full Version : Clean Lime, Business Advice Blog

Benjaminge
20-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Hello,

I have been developing over the past month a concept of a business advice blog. Today I come to announce that Clean Lime, my business advice blog is now open!

At Clean Lime you will be able to find help, support, tips and tricks on all aspects of starting a business, whether it’s finding the capital to start up or marketing your product.

What’s better is, we allow guest posting!

Check us out today and please review our progress so we can make changes where possible.
www.cleanlime.co.uk

Jonster
20-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Content looks good but I was expecting a green theme given the name of the blog - clean lime to me says white with a hint of lime green, which may personalise the blog a little more I guess?

Benjaminge
20-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Content looks good but I was expecting a green theme given the name of the blog - clean lime to me says white with a hint of lime green, which may personalise the blog a little more I guess?

Yes you have a point, I don't have the cash at the minute to have a custom design made. As soon as I can I will be having one in lime green designed and coded.

Misawa
20-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Why would anyone take business advice from you?

Huggies
20-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Miswa, tbh if your going to be rude, theirs no point posting.

Hes actually HELPING people, unlike you whos hating, well go hate somewhere else. Kthxbi

Benjaminge
20-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Why would anyone take business advice from you?

People don't have to take business advice from anyone, it's not taking advice from me alone. I'm open to guest posting so it's a place really for people to share their advice to people looking to start their own business. Yes granted at the minute it's all stuff I have compiled. Totally honest with you, I have been envolved in business my whole life so I want to share with others what I have learnt and what I learn. That a good enough reason for you?

Hes actually HELPING people, unlike you whos hating, well go hate somewhere else. Kthxbi

Thanks Huggies.

Agnostic Bear
20-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Please fix the wall of text, then I will read it. Thanks.

HotelUser
20-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I sort of agree with Bear about the text. Maybe a larger font, more columns and some images would make it nicer on the eyes :)

Misawa
20-10-2010, 09:56 PM

It was an honest question. Grow up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!