PDA

View Full Version : Help Please.

Dan Williamson
09-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Ok I Am Foolish And When MSG Was Around I Put Furni On Safe Account And Now I Have Forgotten Password And As Password Was Same Password Of Registered Email I Can't Remember Email Password Either, So I Can't Get Habbo To Send Me Password I Have Emailed Them Politly Telling Them Of This Situation And I Have Given Proof That I Am Indeed The Owner Of That Account Etc But Is There Actually Any Chance Of Me Getting The Account Back?

Ry
09-08-2005, 05:26 PM
It really isn't an Easy question to Answer. Perhaps if you just re email them or Wait for a Valid response from Habbo/Sulake and They may very well fix your problem out for you. Think Positive :)

f-r-i-j-j
09-08-2005, 05:46 PM
no chance... it sounds like your going to ha.ck yourself so habbo wont allow it. if you told them everything on your account, like birthday, the clothes your wearing, the mission... absolutely everything so they think it sreally you you might have the slightest chance!

Dan Williamson
09-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Also If Email Fails I Am Planning On Email Or Phoning Sulake With Proof I Have Logged On And Created The Account As They Can Check IP And I Have Screenshots.

CHHosting
17-08-2005, 01:53 PM
No it is possible.. it happend to me.. I got my account back after a few months.. ;/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!