PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 03:29 PM
I was thinking...idk if this is being done already so please tell me if it is...but to keep up with other sites, we really need to have a user system of some sort that is evident on every page. I think there is one on the main page (haven't checked tbh), but I think we should have one that is a lot more prominent around the whole site. For example, you can comment on news on the forum, you can comment on DJs profiles on habboxlive, maybe have a live chat feed on each page somewhere? I think it would bring back several people and bring in new people.

It will basically mean fans can interact with each other and talk to each other without having to go on habbo. They can comment on new things both on the Habbo & Habbox news feed on the main page and on the forum.

Each user has their on profile with a wall & whatever to comment on ect...I just think it's keeping up to date with the current trend tbh. But yeah :) if that was made with v6 that would be epic xD!

Mr-Trainor
21-10-2010, 03:31 PM
I think something like this was said to be coming in the new Habbox site? It's similar to what HabboEmotion have literally just added to their site with commenting etc and it works well.

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 03:41 PM
I think something like this was said to be coming in the new Habbox site? It's similar to what HabboEmotion have literally just added to their site with commenting etc and it works well.

Yeah several sites have started to add them, with commenting on news posts, staff profiles (like the ones on habbox) and being able earn points & spend them on VIP & stuff would be cool :}

Mr-Trainor
21-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah several sites have started to add them, with commenting on news posts, staff profiles (like the ones on habbox) and being able earn points & spend them on VIP & stuff would be cool :}
I agree + that links back to the points system thread recently and I hope one does get introduced, as long as it's set up properly :P

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 03:53 PM
I agree + that links back to the points system thread recently and I hope one does get introduced, as long as it's set up properly :P
Yes, I've worked at both sites where it works and where it doesn't...you need to make sure it does or no one uses it and it dies :P

gangstaagent1
21-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I think this is an amazing idea and will bring loads of new people to the site. I would love to do =that because at the moment all there is to do is listen to the radio or view forums but chatting with ohter users would be quite fun.

Mr-Trainor
21-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I agree. This would be the launch of a whole new experience for Habbox users, provided it's done properly :D

GommeInc
21-10-2010, 04:31 PM
It would be useful. Habbos.co.uk had an amazing user system, and to this day I think it was the greatest Habbo fansite of all time. It'll be interesting, but this new Habbox site has been coming for years, so I'm not waiting with baited breath :P

Conservative,
21-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Ok lets point the admins towards this thread :P

FlyingJesus
21-10-2010, 04:35 PM
We had a chat thing and no-one used it, even when we tried making the comps and events team do things involving it. The fact that the comps/events teams were so useless at the time didn't help with that but regardless, it wasn't a popular feature. On the main site it may work, I can't honestly say I know much about that because I have no need to go on it ever, but for the forum it's (hopefully) going to remain a no.

Mrs.McCall
21-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah the chat wasn't much fun. Flopped big time.

Stephen
21-10-2010, 04:56 PM
People used the chat to bully people :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!