PDA

View Full Version : Question ~ Habbox Today!

scott
22-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Is it not a requirement anymore for managers to do a Habbox Today? It went 8 days before one was posted before the previous one and before that it was 6 days. What's the point having it called "Habbox Today" if it seems to be so rarely used, why not remove it/rename it/use it daily.

Also does the radio player on Habbox.com always take ages to load? Took ages before it would let me mute it :l

Nixt
22-10-2010, 04:53 PM
It should still be used daily according to the schedule. Just needs someone to kick the arses of the managers who forget.

But yah it does look awful when you have like one a week.

Con
22-10-2010, 04:55 PM
I remember when I was a manager, events had to update it every morning with that days list of events, and HxL regularly updated it and it was required that every department update it like a certain amount of times - I think we were allotted a day a week/month that we had to update it with what was happening in the department - For example, Graphics we updated it on the months competition or applications being open.
Oh that's another thing, all managers used to post on there when their applications were open..

So yeah, I definitely think it should be used again :) Was a great way for advertising new things?

immense
22-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah, defo needs to be daily. You used to get whipped if you didn't do one on your day. Like each department would have their own day.

Richie
22-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Habbox a week ha

its cos its adobe flash, normally takes a while to load, they could get a decent player tho :P

Hecktix
Hey, sorting out Habbox Today is on my list for later this evening, I need to speak to both Alkaz and Matt regarding it though. At the moment it's been very poorly looked after and it's a shame, for instance there are several news ones on there.

It will be sorted by next week.

Martin
We still do have our own days, and it's still meant to be updated daily, however I can understand how some managers could forget etc. I brought it up with Oli the other week and it should be sorted soon I believe. :D

scott
Yeah, defo needs to be daily. You used to get whipped if you didn't do one on your day. Like each department would have their own day.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, if me and Jess missed one we would have Garion on our backs, which we never forgot to do it again!!

Nixt
22-10-2010, 04:58 PM

Yeah when I became AGM Alkaz whipped up a really, really good guide on how to use it and what to use it for as well as the timetable for it and then initially I was PMing people who forgot and reminding them now and again. In fairness I let it slip on top of everything I had to do but recently tried to kick start it. It just needs Matt / Oli / Alkaz to keep reminding and getting moody with those who don't

Con
22-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey, sorting out Habbox Today is on my list for later this evening, I need to speak to both Alkaz and Matt regarding it though. At the moment it's been very poorly looked after and it's a shame, for instance there are several news ones on there.

It will be sorted by next week.
Surely with Roxy too? As she's community she should get the community departments to post on there too? So people viewing Habbox.com can see what events are on and not just see them via HabboxForum/HabboxLive.

immense
22-10-2010, 04:59 PM
I don't think managers even need to be reminded lol it really isn't that hard to remember o.O

Alex3213
22-10-2010, 06:06 PM
I don't think managers even need to be reminded lol it really isn't that hard to remember o.O

lolol I agree with you but I do forget often so I think it should just be a reminder after notifying the manager. Mike and I alternate each week doing Habbox Today and I safely say that it was my week this week and unfortunately I was at my nanna's and forgot to tell anyone- perhaps that's the real issue for me?!
:P
But yeah, I know Oli wants it sorted and I don't blame him

Jamesy
22-10-2010, 06:19 PM
The forums was up briefly but due to internet issues I had to have to removed (forum hxl show is now this tueday). It is quite a minor thing on a manager's mind so easily forgotten sometimes, Oli's sent us a PM reminding us to do it and I know him well enough that he wont leave us alone until we get it right :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!