PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honour Out now, with PS3 Exclusve Frontlines remastered

TonyBest
23-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Yes the new Medal of Honour game came out recently at it looks like a pretty great game. Graphics are good and just doing the campaign mode atm. Also for those who have the PS3 version your in luck. The game also comes with a remastered version of Medal of Honour: Frontlines which was previously on the PS2. It takes 4.4GB to download. To find it you have to put in Medal of Honour and then you can select it from the XMB menu

dbgtz
23-10-2010, 09:54 PM
i dont get why frontline aint on the disc :S
anyway i never saw the attraction for this when i saw you couldnt fight taliban.

TonyBest
24-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Just found out that you do need to have Medal of Honor Limited edition if you want to play Frontlines

dbgtz
27-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I just bought this, and it's really pissed me off. Not the game itself, but how they use the crappy dice engine for multiplayer. OK blowy up things are nice but I don't want another bad company, I'd rather they used the single player engine as sliding is pretty cool. The only thing I hate about the singleplayer (so far) is the sprinting is a bit dodgy, and it's easy as **** to spray with the M4.

Largo05
30-10-2010, 07:09 PM
I beta tested it and i was not impress with the overall quality with the game, though i am a little biased since i enjoy the Battlefield Line of games, but this Medal of Honor game i detested so i'm not surprised if others are put off by it.

matt$
30-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Its terrible, nuff said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!