PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Council

Mr.Himself
09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
When I entered the habbo council, I found that there is a new member and a member that might have been demoted (not sure). Rareboy is apparently a new council member and coolmandan6 isn't according to the council member list. And apparently, Newsletter has rights now in the drop in. Does this mean hes becoming a member soon? Screenie below.

Kieeran
09-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Coolmandan6 & newsletter are new additions I THINK, rareboy isnt, he got perm banned :/

bwabycinderella
09-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Yay all callie's bum chums are now in the super council drop in! huuraaah! for fareness!
NOT. It's obvious callie like her friends better than other habbo's and gives them priority over the hotel, I am disgusted :o well,Thats life people thats life.

Mr.Himself
09-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Yay all callie's bum chums are now in the super council drop in! huuraaah! for fareness!
NOT. It's obvious callie like her friends better than other habbo's and gives them priority over the hotel, I am disgusted :o well,Thats life people thats life.

yup exactly

Headwire
09-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Ah I had a big speach ready for when I joined the council but it hasnt happened yet :P

I'm not a member of the council, someone trashed the room and I recieved rights to fix it and put the stickies back. I only had an old list of members so that is why mr.rareboy is on the list.

This will now be changed.

alexxxxx
09-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Of all those ppl - I think only _Olam_ deserves it - He does a hell of alot of work...

EDIT: And Sierk

jam666
09-08-2005, 07:44 PM
coolmandan6 is a new addition ive know for ages

Bear-Max
09-08-2005, 07:59 PM
I don't think Sier deserves it :s

But I do think that Mystique!, Dave..Thatsme, Cheezy2 and Dbzone do :D

Tommy
09-08-2005, 08:01 PM
This has already been posted, AGES ago. Its been like this for a while, but nice try =)

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Bear-Max who is Sier?

Anyway I completely forgot this Habbo Council still existed :D Not really something you hear about, maybe they may make a Habbo Council week in the future.

Cheezy2
09-08-2005, 09:06 PM
No in fact...

The council members list is as follows:

- Moonglowgirl
- :.Matty.:
- Budy
- Mystique!
- Dolleyes
- Dave..Thatsme
- Cheezy2
- Coolmandan6
- DJ-3000
- Sken
- Callie
- _Olam_
- Dbzone
- Mizki
- WAYNE_J

Although the whole thing with WAYNE_J has not been sorted yet. Sierk was removed from the council, along with rareboy. Coolmandan6 was added a few months ago, and WAYNE_J within the last week (he has accepted position but not been informed of anything yet).

Joe.
09-08-2005, 09:18 PM
i wonder y callie is halfway dwn -.- not at the top ^.^

Toe.
09-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Jealous :rolleyes:

Rareoid
09-08-2005, 10:07 PM
bwabycinderella maybe jealous but she speaks the truth.

GommeInc
09-08-2005, 10:10 PM
As Joe said,

They should let people who moan about it all the time in the council and get their ideas! Half those people I have never seen in the Council or in Habbo except Budy because hes a prat :D

Eckuii
09-08-2005, 10:17 PM
I know other people that have rights in there who are not members of the council. They all deserve it in there own way. rareboy is no longer on the council and Coolmandan6 was on the council before it closed.
There is another new member of the council coming soon! Who knows? Could be anyone!

Toe.
09-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Thats also true :p - as Callie swapped a gold amber for Causmo's gold roller - I bet if we had one we'd just get it taken ;(

Tommy
09-08-2005, 10:31 PM
No i dont think we would, she only traded because it was something bad with the rollers.

Joeymac
09-08-2005, 11:25 PM
to have pirority in habbohotel.co.uk, u need to be up callies butt.
the words are : Callie's AND Butt.

Hoge
09-08-2005, 11:49 PM
bwabycinderrla,

maybe she is selective as she doesnt want un trust worthy people like i.e

xXblithering-x-goatXx

on her habbo council?

thanks.

Cheezy2
10-08-2005, 07:57 AM
For god sake...

Council Members weren't chosen based on How friendly you are with callie...

All council members became friendly with callie because we got to know her IN the habbo Council.

Council Members were chosen from the Habbo Awards that took place in early January. Some of the winners there became council members. Callie chose the members that have means of calling out to a lot of users... For example -

Moonglowgirl and Budy - Mr and Mrs Habbo, a Lot of people know them.

DJ-3000, Mystique and Myself - Own 3 popular help desks which gives us scope for talking to a lot of users.

_Olam_ - Moderator on Habbo Forum, has means of getting a lot of user interest.

Dave..thatsme - owned Habbo Mania, a fansite brilliant for getting ideas... Like my fansite, Habboglobe - We have a page for people to submit council Ideas and I get like 15 a day!

ALL the members were chosen because of how they related to Habbos, and their means of getting a lot of ideas from the council. We all have good communication skills with the habbos too, not using slang words that can confuse. Any hobbas or habbo staff that were chosen, were because of their skills.

It annoys me when people say callie choses her friends, Most of us weren't friends with callie until we became council members.

Wootzeh
10-08-2005, 08:01 AM
For god sake...

Council Members weren't chosen based on How friendly you are with callie...

All council members became friendly with callie because we got to know her IN the habbo Council.

Council Members were chosen from the Habbo Awards that took place in early January. Some of the winners there became council members. Callie chose the members that have means of calling out to a lot of users... For example -

Moonglowgirl and Budy - Mr and Mrs Habbo, a Lot of people know them.

DJ-3000, Mystique and Myself - Own 3 popular help desks which gives us scope for talking to a lot of users.

Dave..thatsme - owned Habbo Mania, a fansite brilliant for getting ideas... Like my fansite, Habboglobe - We have a page for people to submit council Ideas and I get like 15 a day!

ALL the members were chosen because of how they related to Habbos, and their means of getting a lot of ideas from the council. We all have good communication skills with the habbos too, not using slang words that can confuse. Any hobbas or habbo staff that were chosen, were because of their skills.

It annoys me when people say callie choses her friends, Most of us weren't friends with callie until we became council members.
Obviously, as causmo isn't up there, but it wont take long.

alexxxxx
10-08-2005, 08:01 AM

He also does work at Habbo Down (Former Yatwice)

Cheezy2
10-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Exactly Saiteko... and No, causmo wont be joining any time soon, we discussed what type of people would be chosen before, and the type are people who have strong means of grasping out to the habbo community, not if you've won a competition or not.

bwabycinderella
10-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Maybe you could tell us the achievements the council have made since it started?
What has the council has done to better habbo? Can you tell me this And Sl!!pers I am far from jelous Infact I hate it when People favour others,I can name a few people who would be superb on that council, But then again no, Because the others council members would get jelous and start crying like girls.!

Rarelime
10-08-2005, 11:10 AM
It's not about priorities over people, it's what they have contributed to the hotel.

Flava
10-08-2005, 11:19 AM
It's all a load of rubbish anyway.
And I dunno - I mean Cheezy remember when I spent all day on those images for the Habbo Council Forum? I didn't get anything for that at all.. And it doesn't even look like it's being used.

And the fact that she removed your perm ban because it was "unfair" yet can't even be bothered talking to me about my unfair 2 hour ban? I dunno but she does treat her friends better than the rest of us - whether her friends are in the council or not.. ¬_¬

Oh and Matt, glad to see you couldn't be bothered at all to add my new MSN. Thanks a lot mate.

Dj_dude007
10-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Well so far the Council has not done much so why are all you people so bothered?

Bear-Max
10-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Bear-Max who is Sierk?

Take a wild guess... Typos do happen my friend ;)

And Cheezy, what a shame it is that when you do get friends in high places, you drop your very best friends because you're power hungry, greedy and self-centred.

Jordan3
10-08-2005, 01:57 PM
"Most of us weren't friends with callie until we became council members."

Luckily for you cheezy, you were beforehand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!