PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West's Runaway

Judas
25-10-2010, 03:07 PM
WARNING IT CONTAINS NAUGHTY WORDS AND THAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=watch&utm_campaign=KanyeWest_Runaway_34_INTL

a 35 minute long music video/short film just watch it

my opinions changed on him after watching that, its really beautiful and creative with some stunning visuals. i love the concept of it as well, made me think a bit. musics pretty good too ;D

Richie
25-10-2010, 03:17 PM
posted in spam alrdy ;l lol + theres a clean version on youtube

but yh some lethal tunes in there

iRaaave.
25-10-2010, 03:21 PM
That's awesomeeeeeeee

RedStratocas
25-10-2010, 03:41 PM
kanye is one of my favorite artists ever, but i thought the only worth in watching it was to hear clips from new songs lol. i mean it's not too bad visually, its quite pretty. but the story is ehhhh for me, and the two or three scenes he acts in he's sooooo bad hahaha. especially that last scene when hes talking to the pheonix about staying.

i mean ill give him props for trying it, he definitely made a better movie than i could make. but im probably not gonna watch it again unless i wanna hear song clips again, im too stoked for his new album. "all of the lights" i feel is gonna be a mega-hit when the full version finally drops.

Panda
25-10-2010, 03:45 PM
it's beaut, i love it

Shar
25-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Its amazing, love it, Love Kanye West <3

Judas
25-10-2010, 06:45 PM
kanye is one of my favorite artists ever, but i thought the only worth in watching it was to hear clips from new songs lol. i mean it's not too bad visually, its quite pretty. but the story is ehhhh for me, and the two or three scenes he acts in he's sooooo bad hahaha. especially that last scene when hes talking to the pheonix about staying.

i mean ill give him props for trying it, he definitely made a better movie than i could make. but im probably not gonna watch it again unless i wanna hear song clips again, im too stoked for his new album. "all of the lights" i feel is gonna be a mega-hit when the full version finally drops.

yeah his acting is pretty bad but theres not much dialogue so its alright. and i like the story, the stand out part for me is the line from the phoenix where she says about anything being different our world has to change. i love it!

posted in spam alrdy ;l lol + theres a clean version on youtube

my bad didnt see + yh i know but i wanted to post the film the way it was intended to be seen not an edited version

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!