PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] ;l Fgs

Jordan
26-10-2010, 11:05 PM
I am So annoyed ;D Been waiting 10 hours.

To whom it may concern

Earlier today I was banned for the following reason – “You have been banned! The reason for this ban is "You have been banned until 23-03-2022 23:57:21. Disrupting the game for other players is not tolerated. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage." The ban will expire at 3/23/22 11:57 PM Eastern Time.

Prior to my ban, I was in a room where I was attempting to advertise a fan site I am a part of – www.habbox.com. I was advertising the radio affiliated with the site, in order to promote the Habboween events we are currently holding. In doing this, I was typing rapidly so as to attract users to the site.
At no point was I attempting to disrupt the game for other players, my intention was only to promote the site and I had not for one second calculatedly endeavoured to make the player experience for fellow Habbos any less enjoyable. I had no predetermined agenda to annoy others and I sincerely regret the fact that I may have annoyed my fellow Habbos.

In retrospect, it seems that I was hasty in my actions. I had not thought that, in rapidly typing the name of a fansite, I would be disrupting others however I see now that perhaps I should have used a more tactful and thoughtful approach in advertising the fansite.

Nevertheless, I wasn’t given any forewarning for my actions and whilst I appreciate now that I must have been posing an annoyance to other members completely unintentionally, I do feel that a permanent ban is perhaps excessive when I had not intended to cause any harm and was given no indication that what I was doing violated any rules until I was presented with a screen informing me I was banned for 12 years.
In summary, I am sincerely sorry for my misguided actions and am appealing this ban on the basis that I have not acted deliberately or maliciously and was given no forewarning that my actions violated the Habbo way. I had assumed that advertising an officially listed Habbo fansite was perfectly within the rules.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my appeal.

Kind regards,

Jordan

j0rd
26-10-2010, 11:10 PM
hope u get unbanned

just kidding, good luck Jord :D

Deak
26-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Thats daft that you got banned for advertising habbox as loads of people advertise sites... hopefully with that e-mail you will be unbanned...

Jordan
26-10-2010, 11:12 PM
It's says you only get permd for disruption after you have so many 2hour bans etc, I haven't had that many tbh. Oh well, just have to wait for these Lazy peeps D: Why are Habbo so busy. Grr

Deak
26-10-2010, 11:13 PM
It's says you only get permd for disruption after you have so many 2hour bans etc, I haven't had that many tbh. Oh well, just have to wait for these Lazy peeps D: Why are Habbo so busy. Grr

They are too busy trying to make more money probably... as per usual

Jordan
26-10-2010, 11:14 PM
They are too busy trying to make more money probably... as per usual

hahaha, good one. They probably are -.-

Shar
26-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Good luck trying to get unbanned Jordos50!

Jordan
26-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Good luck trying to get unbanned Jordos50!

hahaha you make me laugh,

thanks <3

karter
27-10-2010, 05:29 AM
Talk to redtiz Jord , she unbanned me even though the Moderators were not :)

Jordan
27-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Most serious breaches? I didn't even get warned :@ -Waits for Redtiz

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Habbo.
We have reviewed your request for your account to be unbanned, and regret to inform you that we cannot unban your account. We only ban members permanently for the most serious breaches of our rules, and it is not a decision we undertake lightly. This account will remain banned.
If you would like more information about the Habbo Way, please visit this link: http://help.habbo.com/entries/175603-the-habbo-way
Yours,
Habbo.com Customer Support

Shar
28-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Still banned Jordan?

Special
28-10-2010, 01:23 PM
it's a well written appeal so hopefully they will unban you, good luck

Jordan
28-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Yes I am :@ I appealed again and PM'd Redtiz she keeps coming on and off, nothings happening though

HotelUser
30-10-2010, 01:48 AM
I'm sure she'll look at it eventually. I sure hope so for yours and HxHD's sake :P

Josh
30-10-2010, 01:52 AM
its funny because hxhd staff get banned more than normal users

anyway jordos50, maybe they don't like your name? they quite like banning "jordesh" so...........................................

also, goodluck but you kind of admitted to disrupting the game so that could be a bad thing.

HotelUser
30-10-2010, 02:53 AM
its funny because hxhd staff get banned more than normal users

anyway jordos50, maybe they don't like your name? they quite like banning "jordesh" so...........................................

also, goodluck but you kind of admitted to disrupting the game so that could be a bad thing.

I see the irony in that too, although when my guys tend to get banned it's because they were explaining to a user how to buy credits, change their password, get a traders pass and they trigger keywords which ban them. Not their fault, but more the fault of the system really :P

Yupt
30-10-2010, 04:06 AM
You blates rewrote that as were actually cybering some noob..

Jokes, hopefully you'll be unbanned

Gina
30-10-2010, 11:24 AM
mmmmm I advitised habbox and got anned for 5 hours on 6 accounts, but not permed :S
thats stupidd perming u

Josh
30-10-2010, 11:25 AM
I see the irony in that too, although when my guys tend to get banned it's because they were explaining to a user how to buy credits, change their password, get a traders pass and they trigger keywords which ban them. Not their fault, but more the fault of the system really :P

For some reason, I don't think Jord's ban is from that. :P

Shar
30-10-2010, 12:13 PM
I was in the welcome lounge "advertising" HxL yesterday, yet I was not banned for disruption of the game :P
Moderators just choose their pick I guess

Chippiewill
30-10-2010, 05:33 PM
If you don't win at first wait a month or two and say you learnt your lesson, they're suckers for that one.

Mark
30-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Awwh ;[ I hope you do get unbanned Jordan! Good Luck

Martin
30-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Good luck with getting unbanned. I agree its a rather silly ban, and I do think the moderation on Habbo can be terrible in some cases. Do they reply any quicker to these things nowadays?

Suspective
30-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Is moderation outsourced now?

I'm pretty sure that recently there has been a rise in permanent bans especially under this 'disruption' category.

I hope you get unbanned, I'm pretty sure you will do at least in the long-run.

Jordan
30-10-2010, 08:56 PM
They take forever, but it is a weekend, So I will have to wait I suppose.

Zak
31-10-2010, 01:35 PM
dw I'm banned till 2020 on my main :P

HotelUser
31-10-2010, 04:43 PM
dw I'm banned till 2020 on my main :P

I remember in like 2003 when we would get perm banned on one of our accounts (it was a lot easier to be banned back then with Hobbas and all) and they'd be until 2012. We would think it was the end of the world and that we wouldn't be playing in 2012 - boy were we wrong :P

Cheryl
31-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I remember in like 2003 when we would get perm banned on one of our accounts (it was a lot easier to be banned back then with Hobbas and all) and they'd be until 2012. We would think it was the end of the world and that we wouldn't be playing in 2012 - boy were we wrong :P

those were the days.
Anyway that's a pretty poor response - I've always thought all replies should be hand written if they want to try and please the public

Samantha
31-10-2010, 07:19 PM
You should be unbanned Jordan, I got unbanned twice for scamming so I don't see how disruption is anything to go by.

I think they purposely use the fansite group to attack Habbo players. Banning them for advertising, they allowed it and now they ban for it. Bit stupid, also maybe Habbo don't look on the fansite list anymore because half of them have closed.

Trainway
01-11-2010, 04:14 AM
That's interesting how they banned you like that. Needless to say that your appeal was very professional so I hope they re-consider. That's a harsh ban for no warning.

Josh
01-11-2010, 08:49 AM
I too was banned in the Welcome Lounge for suuposedly spamming. Two hours though so Jord; you're just unlucky. ( I WASNT EVEN SPAMMING)

Jordan
02-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Unbanned ;)

Josh
02-11-2010, 08:18 AM
*insert thread title*

Jokes, gratz! Hope you don't waste that VIP.

karter
02-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Congrats Jord!

giltinux
02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
and i think that not fear give 12years ban for room raiding...

Jordan
02-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Me waste VIP? nah I'll wait till its ended and move back onto it ;)

Trainway
02-11-2010, 11:58 PM
That's good that you got it back :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!