PDA

View Full Version : The Magician Tarot

j0rd
27-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Help us cast the protective spell and save the Hotel!
Habbos, the Voodoo people are pleased (phew!) You have proven to be more resourceful than ever thought possible, however the protective spell is far from ready.
Yes you collected the needed ingredients, yes you found the lucky charm, and yes you even discovered the magical chant! But there is one vital step left. We need help casting the final spell before October 31st! Thankfully the cards predict good fortune ahead. Just like a rabbit pulled from a hat, The Magician Tarot has revealed itself in the Catalog!
This is a good sign Habbos. The time is right to cast your voodoo spell over the Hotel before the full moon rises on Habboween.
HERE'S HOW TO HELP:
* Take a screenshot in the Hotel OR use your stealth pixel designing skills to show you performing a voodoo ritual.
* Remember there are three things to include in your entry...
1. The essential ingredients (something from the heart, something beyond the grave and one lucky charm).
2. The correct chant. Don’t know the correct chat? Then complete the Death Quest
3. The lucky charm. Haven’t got a clue? Try your luck at the Lovers Quest
* You can incorporate these elements in your entry however you see fit, so streeeeetch that imagination and wow us with your creativity!
* Please ensure your entry is 460 pixels wide x 285 pixels high.
* Once you’ve got your screenshot or pixel design sorted, please attach it to an email addressed to [email protected]
* Please put "The Magician Tarot" in the subject line.
* Don’t forget to also include your Habbo name!

Prizes: thirty Habbos (or more if we get loads of great entries) will have their work featured on the Habboween Group Page. These lucky winners will also receive a Magician Badge and Voodoo Furni Pack for their efforts!
Entries close Monday November 1st, 8am EST (that's 8pm in Singapore, 11pm in Sydney, 5am in Los Angeles and 1pm in London!) Good luck!
- Hotel Staff
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2007-the-magician-tarot

Is anyone going to enter, I probably will but I don't quite get it.

Nyxs
27-10-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm Entering, but i have no idea what the "Something from the Heart" is meant to be :S

Grippz
27-10-2010, 01:07 PM
I am glad someone made a thread about this.. This competition has confused me if I am honest lol? :S

TonyBest
27-10-2010, 01:35 PM
I knew they wernt going to make all the habboween quests involve going to some room and getting to the end to find the answer. Im still confused on this one so i might not enter

j0rd
27-10-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm Entering, but i have no idea what the "Something from the Heart" is meant to be :S
I dont really get any of it to be honest, they should explain it more.

I am glad someone made a thread about this.. This competition has confused me if I am honest lol? :S
Exactly what I thought, couldn't find any on other fansites tho, so created my own.

karter
27-10-2010, 01:57 PM
So basically , you have to send a screenie of yourself doing some voodoo sacrifice?

j0rd
27-10-2010, 02:09 PM
So basically , you have to send a screenie of yourself doing some voodoo sacrifice?

With the requirements:

. The essential ingredients (something from the heart, something beyond the grave and one lucky charm).
2. The correct chant. Don’t know the correct chat? Then complete the Death Quest
3. The lucky charm. Haven’t got a clue? Try your luck at the Lovers Quest
* You can incorporate these elements in your entry however you see fit, so streeeeetch that imagination and wow us with your creativity!
* Please ensure your entry is 460 pixels wide x 285 pixels high.

karter
27-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Oh can't remember those , can anyone help?

recin
27-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh can't remember those , can anyone help?

The correct chant - Ewia Kania Esum

The lucky charm - Jimson Weed

Nikki
27-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh, i thought that it was those three pieces of voodoo furni with the badges to match - the love one, the luck one and can't remember the last?

Plean
27-10-2010, 06:34 PM
I might depends :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!