PDA

View Full Version : Gift Trees.

iBlueBox
28-10-2010, 04:47 PM
are these on the increase or something,

as i've got like a few in my credit shop, and loads of people keep buying em?

im selling em at 4c per tree

Nyxs
28-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I Dunno, but i have noticed this aswell, ive been selling them at 5 in shops and 6 on market lol :/

Oh well im not complaining

-Danube-
29-10-2010, 12:15 PM
People are paying a bit more due to Halloween, they look really nice in halloween rooms when you double click them to make them Autumn or Winter trees.

But tbh, nothing seems to be increasing much lately (with execptions of supers but even them aint doing so well) the marketplace just drives everything down.

For example, halloween cauldron, you'd expect this to go up due to the time of year (in previous years it has) but because 1 person decided to put on in the marketplace at 10C below it's actual price, the next person puts on in lower as they worry and what to sell it and so on. This also means that people who own these cauldrons have to sell them cheaper in room as whats the point in asking someone for say 30C for it when they can buy one for 20C in the marketplace.

It's sad really, the marketplace has killed one of the best parts of Habbo. Atm everything seems to be on a downward spiral, i advise you not to keep things too long as they will just go down nearly all the time, try and buy cheap then sell quickly.

giltinux
01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
People are paying a bit more due to Halloween, they look really nice in halloween rooms when you double click them to make them Autumn or Winter trees.

But tbh, nothing seems to be increasing much lately (with execptions of supers but even them aint doing so well) the marketplace just drives everything down.

For example, halloween cauldron, you'd expect this to go up due to the time of year (in previous years it has) but because 1 person decided to put on in the marketplace at 10C below it's actual price, the next person puts on in lower as they worry and what to sell it and so on. This also means that people who own these cauldrons have to sell them cheaper in room as whats the point in asking someone for say 30C for it when they can buy one for 20C in the marketplace.

It's sad really, the marketplace has killed one of the best parts of Habbo. Atm everything seems to be on a downward spiral, i advise you not to keep things too long as they will just go down nearly all the time, try and buy cheap then sell quickly.

Well u right that u need sell furni wen it prize raise cuz it always be drop later

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!