PDA

View Full Version : The Monster Bash

recin
28-10-2010, 06:51 PM
A Habboween party of bone-crushing proportions!

We’re not going to let a Sunday Halloween get in the way of our fun in the Hotel. In fact, we’re starting the party early!

Help us throw a Habboween celebration so crazy it’ll leave bones shaking in their graves. The Habbo staff want to see the entire community dancing up a storm together on Friday October 29. No rules, no regulations, just fun, fun, FUN!

It’s easy to take part and you have the chance to meet loads of new friends. All you need to do is tag your Habboween party room with the word 'monster' in your room settings and then invite everyone on your Friends List.

Throughout the day and across different time zones the staff will visit rooms and give away treats to random party punters and the best costumes. Please be aware that it will be impossible for us to visit all the rooms, so feel free to move around the Hotel floor and see if you can spot us at various times throughout the day.

FREAKY FILMING COMP - HOW TO ENTER:

* Record a 1 minute snippet of your favorite Habboween party (one you attended or hosted) and upload it on YouTube.

* IMPORTANT: make sure you upload it with the following title - Habbo.com Monster Bash. It's super important you do this correctly so your video shows in the YouTube search results.

* Please include your Habbo name in your video description so we know it’s your work.

* Over the weekend get everyone you know to watch your video!

On Monday the Habbo staff will view the thirty most watched videos and each lucky winner will score a Rare Habboween Organ!

Good luck and happy Habboween everyone!
- Hotel Staff

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2013-the-monster-bash

Jordan
28-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Ooooer :D Yes please

recin
28-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I would do it but its effort. And i'm sure that organs been realised before?

Colossus
28-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Win an organ?! LOL NO TY!

Nyxs
28-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Who Would go through the Effort of making a whole video for something that is practically useless lol

Andii
28-10-2010, 09:24 PM
agreeed. . . tbh the habbo prises are getting more crap and useless than ever

j0rd
28-10-2010, 10:00 PM
I would make one, but an organ?
Possible the worst competition prize, ever!

Mr-Trainor
28-10-2010, 10:08 PM
I would make one, but an organ?
Possible the worst competition prize, ever!

I'll never forget the comp I entered on the UK where the prize was 'an unreleased spaceship door' - it was violet. I didn't win anyway but some people spent hundreds of creds building a room, only to get a few creds back. However, it's good to those who have large collections of super rares but this links back to what I've said before, Habbo should give out creds as prizes provided it's the right amount. However, they won't want to stop people buying creds themselves and so won't do it!

limpydog
28-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Lol, An organ? :P

Mathew
29-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Not worth the effort for an organ, but I suppose they are targetting the newer users who find it difficult to start collecting furniture! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!