PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] hi im still getting habbo problem watch video and see if you no problem plzzzz

mrleeraobert
29-10-2010, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAgqd5J6wpA

Shar
29-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Its probably due to the problems habbo has been having lately, it should be fixed later. Were you able to log in before this?
Also try logging in by clicking "more ways to log in".

Josh
29-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Have you cleared your cache? Also try www.habbo.com/identity/avatars and check another avatar to see if they work. If all else fails, the notorious help.habbo.com will try to assist you.

mrleeraobert
10-11-2010, 10:57 AM
habbo dont load on pc i have to use a proxy to get on so habbo.com not work

Samantha
10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
habbo dont load on pc i have to use a proxy to get on so habbo.com not work

Habbo does not work on a proxy believe me. because of shockwave or flash or something.

What anti-virus do you have? And is your internet on a dongle?
What you may have to do is log onto the administrators profile on the pc, and change the parental controls or the block settings and put Habbo.com into the allowed websites.
I had the same problem when we got a laptop from school we couldn't do anything really apart from go on msn, what we did though is linked it to our wireless network because my sister's friend told us that's what she did.

AsFastAsYou
10-11-2010, 10:39 PM
hi mrleeraobert,

firstly, try clearing you're cache/cookies,
if this fails, check you're firewall, - it may not allow habbo.com
thirdly, try a different web-browser.
you can try diss-abling shockwaves and then re-installing it- this happened with my cousin, and his worked fine after he re-installed.

hope this helps, would like to see a reply, so i can try and help you some more,

thankyou.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!