PDA

View Full Version : New information on the halloween update!

Nemo
29-10-2010, 11:15 AM
http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/10/29/minecraft-halloween-update-hands-on/

whaaaaaaa, i cant wait! The new blocks are what im looking forward to most, and whatever new things we can craft. Should be great :D

Verrou
29-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooer. So excited.

FlyingJesus
29-10-2010, 11:31 AM
This is looking better and better as it goes, can't wait to test it all out tomorrow ^_^ also loving the idea of different mobs fighting each other in the Slip, although from the description of when it happened it could just be that the Ghast was trying to shoot his dead body and missed... anyway yeah the new blocks ought to be fun to experiment with :D

Chippiewill
29-10-2010, 12:10 PM
This is looking better and better as it goes, can't wait to test it all out tomorrow ^_^ also loving the idea of different mobs fighting each other in the Slip, although from the description of when it happened it could just be that the Ghast was trying to shoot his dead body and missed... anyway yeah the new blocks ought to be fun to experiment with :D

It already happens sometimes, it's just slightly rare. I've seen two skeletons going at each other quite a few times.

Ardemax
29-10-2010, 01:55 PM
if i haven't paid for minecraft, will the update still apply?

Chippiewill
29-10-2010, 02:17 PM
no. just torrent it.

Nemo
29-10-2010, 02:19 PM
No

no. just torrent it.
Ew dont do that, cant play multiplayer and you dont support notch!

jackass
29-10-2010, 02:25 PM
This Sunday is going to be fun! :D

It already happens sometimes, it's just slightly rare. I've seen two skeletons going at each other quite a few times.

Yeah, you get records if a Skeleton kills a Creeper I think. :P

Josh
29-10-2010, 03:09 PM
omg omg omg cant wait :( @ardemax BLOODY BUY IT ALREADY :(

Im gonna have some fun this weekend, anyone starting a new save

Nemo
29-10-2010, 04:21 PM
omg omg omg cant wait :( @ardemax BLOODY BUY IT ALREADY :(

Im gonna have some fun this weekend, anyone starting a new save
I dunno i might. I spent ages getting loads of new material on my current save so i might just explore far enough for biomes n ****. Who knows

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!