PDA

View Full Version : DIRTY TRACTORBOY SCUM!

GoldenGrahams
09-08-2005, 11:21 PM
I am absolutely disgusted and appalled at the dis-tastefulness of the Ipswich Town supporters who travelled down for tonight's game at Loftus Road. The chants were just disgusting, and totally unnecessary. Sore, sore losers. I'm surprised there wasn't too much trouble outside the ground after that disgusting performance on their fans' behalf. 2-1 to the superhoops and well done to the lads.

Admittedly, Hull City fans were also chanting similar things at the KC Stadium last Saturday, but I thought the majority of Ipswich Fans would know better.

Town fans should hang their heads in shame as they head back to their dirty potato farms of Norfolk.

Town full of bombers. You're just a town full of bombers. Town full of bombers.....You're just a town full of bombers!

I thought anyone in this day and age would have a bit more respect for those who passed in the tragedy of 7/7. I am disgusted, and if that's what we will have to put up with for the remainder of the season of games at LR, then I won't be a happy bunny. :@:@

Tommy
09-08-2005, 11:23 PM
:o Thats horrible, why would they say something like that, Disgusting.

GoldenGrahams
09-08-2005, 11:26 PM
:o Thats horrible, why would they say something like that, Disgusting.I was outraged, but our lads put up a fighting display and I'm happy to see the Town fans leave West London with no points in the bag, but it's really a disgrace to see well respected teams' fans chanting immature and VERY disrespectful songs like that. Let's hope Sheffield United will have a bit more respect than those scumbags on Saturday. -Twitches- Can't wait for Saturday. ;D

Agent 47
09-08-2005, 11:27 PM
o.o So much ranting, so little time

GoldenGrahams
09-08-2005, 11:29 PM
o.o So much ranting, so little timeBelieve you me. If you're little town in Scotland or w/e was attacked, and you had opposition fans chanting cr*p like this, you'd be fuming. It's really p*ssed me off and overshadowed a brilliant performance from the R's.

Come on you Super HOOOOPSAA!!!!

Agent 47
10-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Ooh i've felt worse, G8 protestes in Gleneagles, RIOTS IN EDINBURGH, EVIL, Ruined the city, high street ws recovering for weeks, they snapped memorial benches in half, sick sods :(

GoldenGrahams
10-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Ooh i've felt worse, G8 protestes in Gleneagles, RIOTS IN EDINBURGH, EVIL, Ruined the city, high street ws recovering for weeks, they snapped memorial benches in half, sick sods :(Eek, that's gotta hurt. Some people are very sad and sick, and don't think of anyone but themselves. :@

-:Chloe:-
10-08-2005, 08:53 AM
That's just disgusting. Takes the expression sore loser, so far. There's no need for chants like that. :@

:.bEx.:
10-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Not all ipswich supporters are like that. ipswich is known for being one of the clubs with the best supporters in the country and even wen u say they chanted that i still believe they are one of the nicest clubs. Just cause we have a big away fan base which shows up every word ppl chant.
some teams shout hellishly worse things at fottball games but as they have such a rubbish fan base u can hear it. shows wot amazing supporters u all are at qpr wen a couple of thousand ipswich fans out drown you.

Rebecca
10-08-2005, 09:01 AM
atleast no pie was hurt in te makin :p

GoldenGrahams
10-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Not all ipswich supporters are like that. ipswich is known for being one of the clubs with the best supporters in the country and even wen u say they chanted that i still believe they are one of the nicest clubs. Just cause we have a big away fan base which shows up every word ppl chant.
some teams shout hellishly worse things at fottball games but as they have such a rubbish fan base u can hear it. shows wot amazing supporters u all are at qpr wen a couple of thousand ipswich fans out drown you.EXCUSE ME!? Ipswich fans were so quiet yesterday, we had to chant "Can you hear the Ipswich sing, nooo nooo. Can you hear the Ipswich sing, I can't hear a F*cking thing woooooaah Shhhh" to get you lot singing. And with a comeback like that, your lads should hang their heads in shame. We also had reason to chant "IS THAT ALL YOU TAKE AWAY? IS THAT ALLL YOU TAKE AWAY?" Great support you had yesterday. :rolleyes: We had to hush, just to hear your pathetic insults, followed by us chanting "JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE LOSING, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE LOSING." Unlucky Ipswich. You draw some, you lose some. "GOING DOWN!" Ipswich were pants yesterday, and will hopefully enjoy life in Leauge 1! :)

:.bEx.:
10-08-2005, 09:04 AM
No comment i dont wanna get nasty i keep my opinions to my self thnx i dont need to let all my opinions out. thnx im off into ipswich town the pride of the uk

GoldenGrahams
10-08-2005, 09:06 AM
No comment i dont wanna get nasty i keep my opinions to my self thnx i dont need to let all my opinions out. thnx im off into ipswich town the pride of the ukYou got done by Norwich, You got done by Norwich. Lalalala OOH! Also a few hate chants for Norwich. WHO CARES ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT NORWICH!? I must admit we chant about Chelsea and Brentford a hell of a lot, but you had nothing else to chant apart from the disgusting bombers chant, and hate chants about Norwich. :rolleyes:

Lysine
10-08-2005, 12:27 PM
THAT IS SOOO TRUE .

I WENT TO HULL ON SATURDAY AND AFTER THE GAME WE ALL CHARGED THE FENCE AND TRIED GETTING THE HULL FANS BUT THE POLICE STOPED US. BUT EVERY PERSON WHO I SPEAK TO WHO SUPPORTS A LONDON CLUB ARE SAYING WHEN HULL COME TO LOFTUS ROAD ON nOVEMBER 26 THAT THEY ARE GONNA BEAT THE **** OUT OF THEM COZ WAT THEY WERE SINGING.

0verRide
10-08-2005, 12:35 PM
woah the club is gonna get a fined like HEll

Lysine
10-08-2005, 12:38 PM
WHAT CLUB?

GoldenGrahams
10-08-2005, 12:59 PM
WHAT CLUB?Hull City are. And about 30 fans have been captured by police CCTV and will be barred from the ground and fined etc. :@

StripedTiger
10-08-2005, 04:45 PM
thats quite eman actually :T no need for it at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!