PDA

View Full Version : What phone should I get?

Alkaz
29-10-2010, 04:52 PM
I've got the BB C8900 at the moment, yes I know it is poo so please don't lecture me on that.

My contract ends next month and I need to get a new one. My current one is in my dads name so I'm not worried about what network it is on really. But what phone do you think I should get and what is the best network to go for. I always used to be with orange but then I went to o2 and I've had a lot of problems with my data plan so that's kind of put me off of them.

I'm also considering a PAYG phone with a rolling monthly contract so if I want I can just chop and change the phone as I like. Suggestions for those as well please?

+REP

Shar
29-10-2010, 04:55 PM
How much are you willing to pay for a contract? (get an android phone of course)

Alkaz
29-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Like £30 a month. I'm not made of money so that's more or less my maximum every month for a contract.

http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/San-Francisco-from-Orange-in-grey
I was thinking of getting that with a rolling PAYG plan. It seems the only fault is that it doesn't have a great battery life or a camera flash, both of which aren't major concerns of mine though.

Shar
29-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Check out HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!