PDA

View Full Version : Need A Part-Time Job!!

Dragorn
31-10-2010, 10:17 AM
I just started college about 2 months ago, and only go there monday till wednesday mornings. I was wondering if there is any good part time jobs out there i can do. I dont want it to be nothing big. I was thinking of working at Sainsburys stacking the shelves but when i look at the job application form its not on there :S. I dont really want to do counter work to be honest.

Nixt
31-10-2010, 10:22 AM
There are lots of Christmas temp jobs available at the moment, and they can extend to a permanent contract if you are good enough - go to your local shopping centre / super markets and ask for a vacancies list and application forms, and you'll get a good idea of what is available.

Rapidshare
01-11-2010, 11:53 PM
There are lots of Christmas temp jobs available at the moment, and they can extend to a permanent contract if you are good enough - go to your local shopping centre / super markets and ask for a vacancies list and application forms, and you'll get a good idea of what is available.

Better start hurrying up, many jobs are going atm..

SirTezza
03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Christmas temp jobs are probably filled now, but you might find some still available if you go out on the hunt.

Try all the supermarkets, because they often take on young students part-time. I know that the Asda in the town I grew up in used to hire lots of students all through the year. If you have an Asda close by then try that out.

Best thing to do is go into your local town centre and go into all the shops asking if they have vacancies, and if so, fill in an application form.

You could also try take away restaurants. For example, McDonalds and KFC.

Samantha
04-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Home Bargains.

Srs.

hairpins
04-11-2010, 08:46 PM
I dont really want to do counter work to be honest.
beggers carnt be :choosers hun. a jobs a job. go hand in sum cvs in every shoppeh in town

Trainway
07-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Work at mcdonalds :). No, seriously you should. I worked there for a couple months and it was a cool experience.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!