PDA

View Full Version : Making Money?

Jessica.Rose
31-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Ok so i'm having a real hard time trying to make money easy and everyone else seems to know how to do it lol i wanted to know they best way to make some cash on this game (:

Matthew
31-10-2010, 12:00 PM
well you have 99 wc and 99 fish so it should be easy for you haha

cut mages for a bit? idk

MJJ
31-10-2010, 12:19 PM
You have a really nice Slayer level and nice combat stats - you could train Slayer for cash. Even small drops like herbs and runes add up, especially since herbs are worth so much now. You ight also get lucky with a clue reward. I'd also recommend doing the Kingdom every week if you've completed the quest Throne of Miscellenia because you can make a lot of profit. You should also farm herbs (I'd recommend farming toadflax or snapdragons) which you could either use to train Herblore or sell for profit.
If you want to skill for cash then you could mine coal in the Mining Guild or hunt red chins (although the spots are ridiculously crowded). Or you can runecraft natures for cash, although I don't think natures are as good cash as they used to be.

Jessica.Rose
31-10-2010, 12:26 PM
well you have 99 wc and 99 fish so it should be easy for you haha

cut mages for a bit? idk

Ive bin cutting mages :p got to 1k and im bored haha

You have a really nice Slayer level and nice combat stats - you could train Slayer for cash. Even small drops like herbs and runes add up, especially since herbs are worth so much now. You ight also get lucky with a clue reward. I'd also recommend doing the Kingdom every week if you've completed the quest Throne of Miscellenia because you can make a lot of profit. You should also farm herbs (I'd recommend farming toadflax or snapdragons) which you could either use to train Herblore or sell for profit.
If you want to skill for cash then you could mine coal in the Mining Guild or hunt red chins (although the spots are ridiculously crowded). Or you can runecraft natures for cash, although I don't think natures are as good cash as they used to be.

Ive been farming kwuarms while wcing and they r like 2k+ per seed but 3k+ for each herb (: got 300 odd and already made 1m out of it i'll also try snaps and toadflax. I think i'll slay while farming then shouldn't be too hard (: thanks for the advice (:

IceNineKills
31-10-2010, 12:40 PM
i made about 30m from 70-92 thieving. master farmers lol (:

Jessica.Rose
31-10-2010, 12:43 PM
i made about 30m from 70-92 thieving. master farmers lol (:

i bet that took a while?

Apple
31-10-2010, 01:24 PM
As MJJ has already said, Slayer is the way to go. You already have 70+ Slayer so will be able to make some nice cash. With Slayer, all the small things really do add up to millions in such a short time. Or when you get into the higher levels you can start getting loads of d boots/abby whips/dark bows/SOL's etc.

Kyle
31-10-2010, 01:57 PM
You have a high enough rc level to craft laws so I'd suggest either making them via the abyss or if you've completed Enlightened Journey then complete the route to castle wars and use the balloon from cw to Entrana, run to altar, rub ring of duelling, withdraw log+pouches/ess from cw bank, run to balloon and repeat. You can easily craft 2k laws per hour which is around 400k per hour.

If you're not too bothered about training any skills then you could collect blue dragon scales. I used to to this for about 2 hours each day and it got me 600k+ per hour. It's advisable to do it on a pretty crowded world to avoid the blue dragon attacks and have a combat level of at least 97 so that the babies aren't aggressive. 70+ agility is needed to utilise the pipe to the dragons but you could get that in a matter of days.

IceNineKills
31-10-2010, 02:06 PM
i bet that took a while?

yeah, about 30k-40k xp an hour.

Thomas
31-10-2010, 04:18 PM
yeah, about 30k-40k xp an hour.

ouch, thats slow.

IceNineKills
31-10-2010, 04:44 PM
i autoed it.

Thomas
31-10-2010, 05:43 PM
oh ok, i was going to say you need a life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!