PDA

View Full Version : Post your order status

Pages : [1] 2

dbgtz
31-10-2010, 02:52 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/qyis8j.png
If this follows MW2, it'll be sent for delivery tomorrow :D
If it is sent tomorrow, I could get it as early as thursday. God game please send it tomorrow (l)

Callum.
31-10-2010, 02:53 PM
I doubt they're going to be so stupid. It's like in various shops when they get it, they still can't sell it so it probably won't be authorised for a while.

Chris
31-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Wha? Mine's still held as pre-order. 0.o Hmm.

And you wont be getting it until at least Monday. Parcel force/royal mail hold it until then. :[

matt$
31-10-2010, 03:12 PM
rofl mines not even showin up as being ordered :S

dbgtz
31-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Wha? Mine's still held as pre-order. 0.o Hmm.

And you wont be getting it until at least Monday. Parcel force/royal mail hold it until then. :[

Well, you never know when they may slip up ;) And besides, people got it on saturday last year.

Chris
31-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Well, you never know when they may slip up ;) And besides, people got it on saturday last year.

You never know, with this amount of pre-orders you might just be right. I'm just gonna keep my eye on the parcel foce tracking system and as soon as it says that it's been loaded into the van, I'll know it's coming. ;D

DPS
31-10-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm having my girlfriend check the order status for ours lol

Oleh
31-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Still on preorder :( i better get mine before you lot, if it comes late i wont be please £130 should give me some leverage

Chris
31-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Still on preorder :( i better get mine before you lot, if it comes late i wont be please £130 should give me some leverage

Which edition did you buy?

Oleh
31-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Prestige

Chris
31-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Prestige edition is that price though so why should you get it earlier? I was under the impression you payed a lot more to get it early.

Ardemax
31-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Not yet dispatched

estimated time of delivery: 9th nov

but that should hopefully change to around the 7/8th :P

dbgtz
31-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Not yet dispatched

estimated time of delivery: 9th nov

but that should hopefully change to around the 7/8th :P

amazon? :P

Ardemax
31-10-2010, 08:21 PM
sure is tom.

you looking at mine right now you ID thief????????????????????????????????????

j0rd
31-10-2010, 08:32 PM
My mother pre-ordered mine from Amazon, thought she pre-ordered from Game.
Do Amazon deliver before release date?

Ardemax
31-10-2010, 08:36 PM
My mother pre-ordered mine from Amazon, thought she pre-ordered from Game.
Do Amazon deliver before release date?

depends what order you chose.

there's like express, first class, standard etc.

some will deliver 1-2 days before, but all of them will deliver by the day (I believe)

Fez
31-10-2010, 08:48 PM
http://blogossus.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/blackopsorder.jpg

Good, now I can concentrate even more on my exams.

dbgtz
31-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Dispatched on its release date, pfft :P Who's that with?

Fez
31-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Dispatched on its release date, pfft :P Who's that with?

Zavvi.

Though they said that about Medal of Honor and that got here 2 days early.

Chris
31-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Zavvi.

Though they said that about Medal of Honor and that got here 2 days early.

But moh was not in as high demand. The estimates are always wrong so your probably right anyway. :p

Fez
31-10-2010, 08:54 PM
But moh was not in as high demand. The estimates are always wrong so your probably right anyway. :p

I don't care really, I hope it comes days late so I can concentrate fully on my exams. Having the package sitting on my disk for all the week will kill my revision.

Chris
31-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't care really, I hope it comes days late so I can concentrate fully on my exams. Having the package sitting on my disk for all the week will kill my revision.

Ha, I guess so. xD

Hopefully mine will come earlyyy. ;D

PaulMacC
01-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Did you check your email from GAME. They said that they will be sending the orders early to make sure that everything gets to you on time but the courier will not dispatch the item until 2 days before release. Mine is also at the same status as yours, I've ordered Prestige though. Did anyone else receive an exclusive bonus pack from GAME today? You receive an image cell from the game, a CD ROM containing wallpapers and such and a redeemable code for an avatar outfit for the Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Store.

Oleh
01-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I haven't received my bonus content yet, my mates fable 3 was on despatched since like 22nd and he got it same day as me when mine was despatched on 26th

PaulMacC
01-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Here is an unboxing of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNqIwvnjlRU

Chris
01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
To above, thats a MAC-11, not an uzi. ;)

Wooo, it's started.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/959/orderstatus.png

Oh and I recived my bonus pack on thursday. :]

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Did you check your email from GAME. They said that they will be sending the orders early to make sure that everything gets to you on time but the courier will not dispatch the item until 2 days before release. Mine is also at the same status as yours, I've ordered Prestige though. Did anyone else receive an exclusive bonus pack from GAME today? You receive an image cell from the game, a CD ROM containing wallpapers and such and a redeemable code for an avatar outfit for the Xbox Live Marketplace and Playstation Store.

I havn't seen one to me (not linked to my email so didnt look) but seen someone on dw247 and theirs didnt mention that at all.

Anyway mines been dispatched so im delighted :D If you're right, lets hope the royal mail screws things up so i get it early.

Chris
01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
New status update!!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/959/orderstatus.png

As long as parcel force deliver a day before or on time, I'm happy.

Preferebly a day before. :D

j0rd
01-11-2010, 09:31 PM
depends what order you chose.

there's like express, first class, standard etc.

some will deliver 1-2 days before, but all of them will deliver by the day (I believe)

First class I think

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 09:32 PM
New status update!!

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/959/orderstatus.png

As long as parcel force deliver a day before or on time, I'm happy.

Preferebly a day before. :D

Or saturday, even better haha.

PaulMacC
01-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Dear Customer,

Thanks for preordering Call of Duty: Black Ops with Game.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Call of Duty, we have a lot to do to make sure your copy gets to you
in time for launch day on the 9th November. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging
your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email letting your know that your order is on its way but this just means its being
held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the release date.

That was the email

Ardemax
01-11-2010, 09:53 PM
not yet dispatched :/

i really do hope it is like gonna be released in a couple of days

j0rd
01-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Mine's not yet dispatched either :(

Chris
01-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Or saturday, even better haha.

I wouldnt be complaining, thought I wont get my hopes up for it coming on Saturday. ;)

Mine has not been packed yet but if you think about it, there is a whole week for it to happen. If you have parcel force I wouldnt even worry.

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Dear Customer,

Thanks for preordering Call of Duty: Black Ops with Game.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Call of Duty, we have a lot to do to make sure your copy gets to you
in time for launch day on the 9th November. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging
your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email letting your know that your order is on its way but this just means its being
held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the release date.

That was the email

Well, I just looked through my dads emails and did not see that so weird...
The sooner the better anyway. I just hope I don't get it on tuesday because of science exams extending about 15 minutes after school :P It seems like nothing but I get the bus so.

Chris
01-11-2010, 10:19 PM
And I just hope it goes through the door, especially if it comes on the Monday because I'm out until about 11AM!! :[

j0rd
01-11-2010, 10:23 PM
And I just hope it goes through the door, especially if it comes on the Monday because I'm out until about 11AM!! :[

You will probably get it before 11AM, my MW2 came at around 9.

Fez
01-11-2010, 10:23 PM
I have an exam on

Monday, Wednesday and two on Thursday.

Goddamn that thing just sitting there on Tuesday is gonna kill me.

j0rd
01-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I have an exam on

Monday, Wednesday and two on Thursday.

Goddamn that thing just sitting there on Tuesday is gonna kill me.

I remember my science exams just after MW2 was released. They have to be assigned at probably the worst week of the year

Chris
01-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Having exams on those days are unlucky but on the bright side, you can play all weekend long. ;]

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Having exams on those days are unlucky but on the bright side, you can play all weekend long. ;]

Yeah but I personally don't wanna fall behind everyone and be the newbie :P I got science structured on tuesday and modules on thursday so wednesday will be a complete BO afternoon, first thing I do as soon as I get in :P Assuming I get it Monday, I'll need to revise for the majority of that time so its not good. I want it saturday or earlier :(

PaulMacC
02-11-2010, 12:50 AM
My exams arent until 21st Nov ;)

Neil
02-11-2010, 01:14 AM
The orders may be processing nice and quickly but that's because of the demand for the game, it's almost impossibly unlikely you'll get it before the 9th to be honest, they'll probably ship it with a label to say "hold until..." and you will get it on the release date, that's what happened to my copy of Fable 3, it was fully processed and paid for a week before it came out and was shipped by the Monday before it's launch, I didn't actually get it until Friday despite normally getting orders from GAME on Thursdays.

Chris
02-11-2010, 09:25 AM
The orders may be processing nice and quickly but that's because of the demand for the game, it's almost impossibly unlikely you'll get it before the 9th to be honest, they'll probably ship it with a label to say "hold until..." and you will get it on the release date, that's what happened to my copy of Fable 3, it was fully processed and paid for a week before it came out and was shipped by the Monday before it's launch, I didn't actually get it until Friday despite normally getting orders from GAME on Thursdays.

It's not impossibly unlikley. All games Ive ordered from GAME.co.uk have come one day early so far. Parcel force normally send it a day early anyway.

DPS
02-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah GAME always send my games a day early.

Chris
02-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Dont taint fait! ^ xD

Neil
02-11-2010, 12:09 PM
It's not impossibly unlikley. All games Ive ordered from GAME.co.uk have come one day early so far. Parcel force normally send it a day early anyway.

It is impossibley unlikely, obviously you didn't read the post, Fable 3 for me was ordered from GAME, it didn't arrive until the day it came out because it was shipped early with a "hold until..." label, you wont get Black Ops until Tuesday because it will be held in high priority for one and it will be held by the shipping companies, I know GAME normally send games early but in this case, it will not happen.

Chris
02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
I got mw2 one day early last year and all games since mw2. I guess you where just unlucky.

It also depends on the delivery service.

kk.
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
It is impossibley unlikely, obviously you didn't read the post, Fable 3 for me was ordered from GAME, it didn't arrive until the day it came out because it was shipped early with a "hold until..." label, you wont get Black Ops until Tuesday because it will be held in high priority for one and it will be held by the shipping companies, I know GAME normally send games early but in this case, it will not happen.

every big release game has been shipped to me one day before. like literally, every single game, even ones which are as hyped, if not more hyped, than this game.

Chris
02-11-2010, 03:21 PM
I wasnt trying to say that it's a 100% day before delivery but there is a high chance that it will come a day before. :]

Anyway, another status update;

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/959/orderstatus.png

One last step to go! :D

The Don
02-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I really doubt game are going to send BO to anyone a day early. They aren't allowed to and with a game as hyped as BO it won't be releassed early. You will get it tuesday the same as everyone else.

Chris
02-11-2010, 03:49 PM
I really doubt game are going to send BO to anyone a day early. They aren't allowed to and with a game as hyped as BO it won't be releassed early. You will get it tuesday the same as everyone else.

Like I said, I and many other people get their god damn games a day early. You have no chance if your using royal mail but if your using parcel force then you have a possibility.

Geez.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Like I said, I and many other people get their god damn games a day early. You have no chance if your using royal mail but if your using parcel force then you have a possibility.

Geez.

The royal mail and parcel force provide the same service so why wouldn't there be a chance with the royal mail? They're just as likely to give it a day early.

and @the don, its more likely to get it with a game like black ops considering the amount they would need to put out, it could not be done in a day.

Chris
02-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Because parcel force is a next day delivery courier service.

Maybe they do both have the same possibility though. Idk. xD

Ardemax
02-11-2010, 04:05 PM
I wish amazon had a sophisticated order log like the one you have posted, mine only says not yet dispatched. sadface.

DPS
02-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Well GAME have said they have taken the money out of my account now, so hopefully get it day before it comes out so i can play it when it goes live.

Chris
02-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I want mine early so me and my friend can do some split screen online mp. :]

Misawa
02-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I get my review copy on Friday or Saturday. The PR company always seems to get copies in at the end of a week, so like Force Unleashed II, I ended up getting that the day after it was out - luckily Black Ops isn't out until Tuesday else no one is going to want to read a review of that post-release.

Chris
02-11-2010, 04:47 PM
You get it early and free. Lucky. ^

j0rd
02-11-2010, 04:52 PM
I wish amazon had a sophisticated order log like the one you have posted, mine only says not yet dispatched. sadface.
Mine to :(
Hope I get it on the monday tho

Neil
02-11-2010, 05:06 PM
every big release game has been shipped to me one day before. like literally, every single game, even ones which are as hyped, if not more hyped, than this game.

I know GAME normally ships early, but if you pre-ordered black ops and your order has been processed and you have been sent the email explaining why it's been processed so early, you wont get it until Tuesday, if you want to keep trying to tell me what I already know then go ahead but I literally had the exact same thing happen to me with Fable 3, I pre-ordered from GAME, they sent an email saying it'll be processed early, it didn't arrive until the Friday it was released, simple as that, if you want to try and delude yourself further with the hopes that it'll come early, go ahead but since most of you seem to have your orders processing quite fast, I'm gonna say it wont arrive until Tuesday, deal with it.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 05:11 PM
I know GAME normally ships early, but if you pre-ordered black ops and your order has been processed and you have been sent the email explaining why it's been processed so early, you wont get it until Tuesday, if you want to keep trying to tell me what I already know then go ahead but I literally had the exact same thing happen to me with Fable 3, I pre-ordered from GAME, they sent an email saying it'll be processed early, it didn't arrive until the Friday it was released, simple as that, if you want to try and delude yourself further with the hopes that it'll come early, go ahead but since most of you seem to have your orders processing quite fast, I'm gonna say it wont arrive until Tuesday, deal with it.

I did not get this email.

Neil
02-11-2010, 05:34 PM

Then you *might* be lucky, depends if your order is processing really, if it's processing then it's unlikely you'll get it Tuesday, it's a big game and it's going to be one GAME can't risk releasing early.

DPS
02-11-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm going to laugh when i get it monday like all my other games from GAME, Early.

Chris
02-11-2010, 05:51 PM

Force unleashed 2 offical rellease date was on friday just gone and I got it on the Thursday.

Just because YOU dont get it a day early, doesnt mean anyone else wont.

If I get it Monday, I'll be laughing. ;p

The Don
02-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Force unleashed 2 offical rellease date was on friday just gone and I got it on the Thursday.

and i'll be laughing when you don't get it.

Chris
02-11-2010, 06:20 PM
and i'll be laughing when you don't get it.

But did I say anywhere on this forum that it's going to come on Monday with 100% certainty. No. I said there is a high possibility that it could come on Monday.

If I get it Monday, I'll post a pic just for proof.

Why has this turned into an argument anyway? It's just silly.

matt$
02-11-2010, 06:23 PM
woooooooooooo call of duty, fifa ultimate team tommorow.

j0rd
02-11-2010, 06:28 PM
There's a couple of copies out.
Quite a few live streams on justin.tv

The Don
02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
But did I say anywhere on this forum that it's going to come on Monday with 100% certainty. No. I said there is a high possibility that it could come on Monday.

If I get it Monday, I'll post a pic just for proof.

Why has this turned into an argument anyway? It's just silly.

I never said that, or am I arguing, I just find it amusing that you think theres hope that you might get a copy on monday

Moh
02-11-2010, 06:31 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/xpcv7n.jpg

OMG wth? I have over enough in my bank :@

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I never said that, or am I arguing, I just find it amusing that you think theres hope that you might get a copy on monday

Well for something so big it can't all be done in 1 day... and the fact people already have it. There is a chance and it's likely alot of people will, imo.

@Moh unlucky :P

Chris
02-11-2010, 06:33 PM

Of course there is a chance. I got mw2 on the Monday. What more do you want?

http://i52.tinypic.com/xpcv7n.jpg

OMG wth? I have over enough in my bank :@

Ouch, try ordering it again? :S

Ardemax
02-11-2010, 06:34 PM
i would love to debate this on my xbox, unfortunately i can't update it :}

YAY good times!!!!

Chris
02-11-2010, 06:35 PM
i would love to debate this on my xbox, unfortunately i can't update it :}

YAY good times!!!!

You cant update? Why? :S

Moh
02-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Of course there is a chance. I got mw2 on the Monday. What more do you want?

Ouch, try ordering it again? :S
Gonna try now, they've removed the extra content. Can't I just reissue it :@

Chris
02-11-2010, 06:40 PM
You mean the exclusive bonus? If you do I wouldnt even bother with it, the only good thing about it is the flight suit. :]

The Don
02-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Well for something so big it can't all be done in 1 day... and the fact people already have it. There is a chance and it's likely alot of people will, imo.

@Moh unlucky :P

The ones people already have were stolen from the factory, it was on the news..

Moh
02-11-2010, 06:44 PM
You mean the exclusive bonus? If you do I wouldnt even bother with it, the only good thing about it is the flight suit. :]
Would rather have the bonus than not have it :P

My expiry date was the date of my old card, so needed to update it.

Urg, game customer service closed at 6pm :@

Chris
02-11-2010, 06:46 PM

Wrong. That was one copy which WAS turned back over to Activision. The game could come early. PERIOD.

Would rather have the bonus than not have it :P

My expiry date was the date of my old card, so needed to update it.

Urg, game customer service closed at 6pm :@

Try using a different card if you can or try the number tomorrow. :[

Moh
02-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Bloody hell, the online customer support is fast! They replied within 30 seconds. First email said that I would have to place my order again, second was that to answer my next reply (would I still be entitled to the bonus content) would require my name and address LOL

The Don
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Wrong. That was one copy which WAS turned back over to Activision. The game could come early. PERIOD.

Try using a different card if you can or try the number tomorrow. :[

http://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2010/10/19/call-duty-black-ops-disc-stolen-leak-feared/

more than one...

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 06:57 PM

No people have it legit now, such as that guy in that annoying vid where he takes 13 minutes to unbox it, which was probs removed now.

Chris
02-11-2010, 06:58 PM
http://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2010/10/19/call-duty-black-ops-disc-stolen-leak-feared/

more than one...

Either way they where returned. *Tiring from having this on going discussion*

Ardemax
02-11-2010, 07:06 PM
You cant update? Why? :S

I'll redirect you to this thread ;D

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=673094&p=6814800#post6814800

Jibbish
02-11-2010, 09:20 PM
02/11/2010 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for fulfilment.

Neil
02-11-2010, 10:02 PM

Force Unleashed has nothing on Fable.

Let me put spaces because people are CLEARLY not reading, hell I'll bold it if you want. ¬¬

If you received the email saying your order has been processed early then that's because of high demand

I, as did a lot of other people who purchased the collectors edition of Fable 3, got the EXACT same email

If you didn't get the email and your order is processing then it's almost certain this applies to you as well

Because it is being shipped they will put a label or something on the package saying "DO NOT SHIP UNTIL 9/11/10"

That means whoever is sending it to your house, be it special delivery or royal mail, you WILL NOT get it until then

If your order hasn't started processing then chances are you'll get it early, but you prestige and possibly hardened people will get it on Tuesday

This is exactly the reason Fable 3 arrived Friday, not Thursday

Yes, GAME do normally ship early so it arrives the day before, but not under this circumstance

Can I be any clearer? If your order hasn't got to the point where they have taken a payment then you might get it early, otherwise, don't expect any packages on Monday, if however by some unlikely stroke of luck it does come Monday, obviously I was wrong, but since this exact same thing happened to me last week, I think I have a slightly better idea about it than some people here.

And stop saying "GAME ships a day early" yes I know, I've been ordering from GAME for years, almost everything shipped a day early, except the big titles, excluding MW, WaW, Halo 3 and Halo Reach because I didn't buy any of them from GAME, so I don't know what happened for them.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Force Unleashed has nothing on Fable.

Let me put spaces because people are CLEARLY not reading, hell I'll bold it if you want. ¬¬

If you received the email saying your order has been processed early then that's because of high demand

I, as did a lot of other people who purchased the collectors edition of Fable 3, got the EXACT same email

If you didn't get the email and your order is processing then it's almost certain this applies to you as well

Because it is being shipped they will put a label or something on the package saying "DO NOT SHIP UNTIL 9/11/10"

That means whoever is sending it to your house, be it special delivery or royal mail, you WILL NOT get it until then

If your order hasn't started processing then chances are you'll get it early, but you prestige and possibly hardened people will get it on Tuesday

This is exactly the reason Fable 3 arrived Friday, not Thursday

Yes, GAME do normally ship early so it arrives the day before, but not under this circumstance

Can I be any clearer? If your order hasn't got to the point where they have taken a payment then you might get it early, otherwise, don't expect any packages on Monday, if however by some unlikely stroke of luck it does come Monday, obviously I was wrong, but since this exact same thing happened to me last week, I think I have a slightly better idea about it than some people here.

And stop saying "GAME ships a day early" yes I know, I've been ordering from GAME for years, almost everything shipped a day early, except the big titles, excluding MW, WaW, Halo 3 and Halo Reach because I didn't buy any of them from GAME, so I don't know what happened for them.

Lol what? Why would them being processed now mean we get them on tuesday, surely it would mean we get them earlier? Which would also make complete sense seeing as hardened/prestige costs more so we should get it first tbh. I got MW2 a day early so boom goes your theory.

DPS
02-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Neil you lost the war mate, nobody cares what you say lol. Just let people think what they wanna think.

Neil
02-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Lol what? Why would them being processed now mean we get them on tuesday, surely it would mean we get them earlier? Which would also make complete sense seeing as hardened/prestige costs more so we should get it first tbh. I got MW2 a day early so boom goes your theory.

Seriously? Can't you read?

We'll see, this is a new system they have put in place as far as I can tell because it's never happened to me before, until Fable last week, but whatever, you expect it on Monday all you want, it'll only be you disappointed when it doesn't turn up.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Seriously? Can't you read?

We'll see, this is a new system they have put in place as far as I can tell because it's never happened to me before, until Fable last week, but whatever, you expect it on Monday all you want, it'll only be you disappointed when it doesn't turn up.

This was done with MW2 with game too, because they offered the free upgrade to parcel force of which was held aswell (as it got shipped the thursday before but I got it monday) so yeah.

Neil
02-11-2010, 10:21 PM
This was done with MW2 with game too, because they offered the free upgrade to parcel force of which was held aswell (as it got shipped the thursday before but I got it monday) so yeah.

That could be the case with CoD games I suppose, it wasn't offered with Fable as it obviously isn't nearly as big, but I still doubt you'll get it early to be honest.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 10:22 PM
That could be the case with CoD games I suppose, it wasn't offered with Fable as it obviously isn't nearly as big, but I still doubt you'll get it early to be honest.

It was because of the threat of postal strikes xD
I do not think they can do it all on tuesday. I guess we shall wait.

Chris
02-11-2010, 10:26 PM
If I recall correctly, I believe I got the exact same email last year for mw2. I still got it a day early.

We MIGHT get it Monday, we MIGHT not. Do you now understand the possibilities?

The Don
02-11-2010, 11:01 PM
If I recall correctly, I believe I got the exact same email last year for mw2. I still got it a day early.

We MIGHT get it Monday, we MIGHT not. Do you now understand the possibilities?

He and I both understand the possibilities, however I still think the chances of you getting it monday are slim. YES there is a SLIM chance that by some stroke of luck you get it early however MAJORITY of people will get it the release day.

Fez
02-11-2010, 11:07 PM
I got MW2 on Monday last year.

PaulMacC
03-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Check your junk folder. Everyone I know who ordered from GAME got the email. If if you didnt get it, the same rules will apply to you.

DPS
03-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Lol i love how some people go out of there way, to try and prove a "Game" is or isnt coming on monday lol. Have you looked at what your saying, you sound proper weird. It's a bloody game get over it.

Chris
03-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I dont care if it comes Monday or Tuesday. Obviously I would prefer it on Monday but as long as it's not late arriving, I dont care. :]

DPS
03-11-2010, 10:18 AM
I do my post always comes late, like at 2pm ect lol :(

Chris
03-11-2010, 10:27 AM
I meant as long as it arrivies on Tuesday or before, I'm happy.

And my post comes at like 1pm but with me using parcel force, it should be a bit earlier.

Chris
03-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Looks like game really have changed everything since last year;

Dear Customer,

Thank you for preordering Call of Duty: Black Ops with Game.co.uk

You may have received an email from us saying that Your Order Is On It's Way.
This just means that its being held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

To help prevent any issues with your order please ensure your payment details are up to date.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
http://www.game.co.uk/Help/CustService.aspx

Thank you for preordering with GAME.co.uk.

The GAME Customer Service Team
Ah well, I'm fine with Tuesday since it's rellease dat anyway.

Before anyone says I told you so, it could have gone either way.

P.s. Sorry for double, cant edit.

DPS
03-11-2010, 12:37 PM
well royal mail slack alot tbh so you never no lol

Chris
03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Who knows what might happen. I have the day off on Monday and Tuesday so it's all good anyway.

Oleh
03-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Mine just turned to pending

Misawa
03-11-2010, 02:05 PM
You should all probably note that the publisher has most likely told all retailers to send out orders so they won't arrive any time prior to launch.

PaulMacC
03-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Money was just taken from my bank account, should be dispatched today and hopefully here on Tuesday :)

Ardemax
03-11-2010, 04:38 PM
this thread has turned into a war and gone off topic from posting your order status *pointer*

as for my order amazon still hasn't dispatched it... yay!!!

Chris
03-11-2010, 05:36 PM
You should all probably note that the publisher has most likely told all retailers to send out orders so they won't arrive any time prior to launch.

Your probably right. :p

Money was just taken from my bank account, should be dispatched today and hopefully here on Tuesday :)

Ditto that

this thread has turned into a war and gone off topic from posting your order status *pointer*

No more off topicness now that we know for sure. xD

ben
03-11-2010, 05:54 PM
03/11/2010 Your order has been dispatched.

j0rd
03-11-2010, 06:19 PM

Mine still has not been dispatched from Amazon yet either

Chris
03-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Mine has not been dispatched from game. They've been picking and packing it since yesterday (3rd)

ben
03-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Mine has not been dispatched from game. They've been picking and packing it since yesterday (3rd)

gutted

Chris
03-11-2010, 06:43 PM
gutted

Not really, still lots of time.

Fez
03-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Mine hasn't even been charged yet, thank god, I hope it comes late.

Got so much revision to still do, and just found out today I have coursework to do until December. Looking at it, I have ZERO time to play games (realistically) until the end of my school year. I consider social life above video-games, and I'd rather the former than the latter take away all of my free time.

Sad face.

Oleh
03-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Picking and packing now

Chris
03-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Picking and packing now

Royal mail or parcel force? Royal mail ones seem to get dispatched really quickly. :S

Oleh
03-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Free express delivery, no idea who with probs parcel force

Chris
03-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Free express delivery, no idea who with probs parcel force

Parcel force is 4 quid. xD

Misawa
03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I consider social life above video-games

Sorry Nathan?

I've just been told that the review embargo is midnight on Tuesday, the same time people will be lining up at stores for launch parties, so it makes sense for copies to be shipped out on Monday for Tuesday, Activision are obviously clamping down hard on the release. I would advise people not to get all pumped up for getting it Monday else they'll probably be disappointed.

Fez
03-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Sorry Nathan?

I HAVE A LIFE I SWEAR.

dbgtz
03-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I HAVE A LIFE I SWEAR.

Hahaha :P

I was completely teased in sainsburys, just hearing the trailer over and over :( waaa

I too have coursework aswell, except I could easily complete it in a day. Well 2 pieces = 2 days :P

Chris
03-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Sorry Nathan?

I've just been told that the review embargo is midnight on Tuesday, the same time people will be lining up at stores for launch parties, so it makes sense for copies to be shipped out on Monday for Tuesday, Activision are obviously clamping down hard on the release. I would advise people not to get all pumped up for getting it Monday else they'll probably be disappointed.

I'm fine with Tuesday, I'm in all day anyway. :D

DPS
03-11-2010, 07:47 PM
03/11/2010 Your order has been dispatched. Thats probs to your local sorting office, if some of the people in this thread are right it will be monday or tuesday it comes.

---------- Post added 03-11-2010 at 07:52 PM ----------

Oh mine says picking and packing :P

Oleh
03-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Despatched now, Game need to sort their spelling, DESPATCHED and Dispatched.

Misawa
03-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Dispatch and despatch are both the same. Both in the dictionary with the same definition. Anyone can use whichever they prefer.

Chris
03-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Despatched now, Game need to sort their spelling, DESPATCHED and Dispatched.

Whaaa? They dispatched it this late? :S Mines been on picking and packing since yesterday (3rd) :[

Dispatch and despatch are both the same. Both in the dictionary with the same definition. Anyone can use whichever they prefer.

Bit odd how they use both though. xD

dbgtz
03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Whaaa? They dispatched it this late? :S Mines been on picking and packing since yesterday (3rd) :[

Bit odd how they use both though. xD

Todays the 3rd... lols

and yeah a bit odd i agree.

Chris
03-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Todays the 3rd... lols

and yeah a bit odd i agree.

My bad, meant 2nd. xD

Misawa
03-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Oh they use both? Yes, although perfectly fine, it is weird ot use both.

DPS
03-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Maybe that have 2 diffrent systems ;s

Chris
04-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Yeash people my game has been dispatched. Roll on Monday/Tuesday. :D

Fez
04-11-2010, 06:14 PM
http://blogossus.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/black-ops-order-2.jpg

Oh finally.

Robbie
04-11-2010, 06:24 PM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5261/scandalj.png

scandal.

Moh
04-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Your order has been dispatched. :D

Chris
04-11-2010, 06:36 PM
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5261/scandalj.png

scandal.

When did you order?

Your order has been dispatched. :D

Sameeee. It's so close now I can almost feel it. :D

DPS
04-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Might be dispatched but means it will be held untill monday or tuesday.

---------- Post added 04-11-2010 at 07:20 PM ----------

DISPATCHED!

Robbie
04-11-2010, 08:41 PM
When did you order?

About 2pm. If it doesn't come on time I'm not too fussed as I have finished the campaign already, but it's now updated :)

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2283/satq.png

PaulMacC
04-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Mine was sent 2 days ago. Does anyone know if it gets shipped to your actual royal mail depot?
Fancy my chances and might go down and ask if there is any parcels for me if so.

Chris
04-11-2010, 08:46 PM
About 2pm. If it doesn't come on time I'm not too fussed as I have finished the campaign already, but it's now updated :)

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2283/satq.png

That will be why then. ;) Theres still a chance it will come on time though.

@Paul; I dont think royal mail hold the game at all because that email about them holding only applys to the parcelforce deliverys.

And can anyone track their game on the parcelforce website yet?

dbgtz
04-11-2010, 09:07 PM
That will be why then. ;) Theres still a chance it will come on time though.

@Paul; I dont think royal mail hold the game at all because that email about them holding only applys to the parcelforce deliverys.

And can anyone track their game on the parcelforce website yet?

It has to be the RM, I havn't got mine yet so they must be holding it. There's no suggestion that it's parcelforce as game said nothing.

If you try it paul and it works I might blag my chances and do the same :P

Oleh
04-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Its usually on monday that you can start tracking. Well thats when ill try

DPS
04-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Well mines with royal mail .. and says its been dispatched lol so if they wont hold i will get it :P

Yeah paul can you tell us if that works mate because ill do the same thing.

Chris
04-11-2010, 09:15 PM
It has to be the RM, I havn't got mine yet so they must be holding it. There's no suggestion that it's parcelforce as game said nothing.

If you try it paul and it works I might blag my chances and do the same :P

They only use parcel force for the paid deliverys and it also states in the confirmation email that the site where you track is parcelforce.

Its usually on monday that you can start tracking. Well thats when ill try

Thats what it said in a email but I just wanted to check. xD

Well mines with royal mail .. and says its been dispatched lol so if they wont hold i will get it :P

Yeah paul can you tell us if that works mate because ill do the same thing.

Might work, good luck. :p

Also found a pretty epic fan made trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8u7KVNC3E&feature=player_embedded

dbgtz
04-11-2010, 09:16 PM
They only use parcel force for the paid deliverys and it also states in the confirmation email that the site where you track is parcelforce.

Can you quote your email, I either can't access mine (for several reasons, dont ask) or didn't get one.

Chris
04-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Can you quote your email, I either can't access mine (for several reasons, dont ask) or didn't get one.

Qty Description
1 Call of Duty: Black Ops [Xbox 360]

Your order has left the building and will be with you soon! Your credit/debit card will now be charged in accordance with your instructions and if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your card.

Special Delivery Order Tracking
If your order is being sent by Special Delivery you can now track it via the Parcel Force website at http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw.

Your Tracking Number is: *********

There ya go. :]

DPS
04-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Ahh im so bloody excited man LOL some people must be thinking what the **** are these guys on lol

dbgtz
04-11-2010, 09:28 PM
There ya go. :]

So wait, yours is sent through parcel force? Or am I reading this wrong.

DPS
04-11-2010, 09:30 PM
tbh doesnt matter who its with ... looks like we all will get on same day, parcelforce or royalmail lol

Chris
04-11-2010, 09:34 PM
So wait, yours is sent through parcel force? Or am I reading this wrong.

Yeah, parcelforce. xD

DPS
04-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I think i might ****** when it comes ;o

Fez
04-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Apparently GAME sent out some sort of bonus code for ordering something.

Chris
04-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Apparently GAME sent out some sort of bonus code for ordering something.

Yeah a 20 pound voucher limited to a few games.

New status update;

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/959/orderstatus.png

That means its now been logged into the system and the status should change to the national hub and birmingham hub while I sleep.

Fez
04-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Yeah a 20 pound voucher limited to a few games. .

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

that's...

why.

Chris
04-11-2010, 11:01 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

that's...

why.

Yeah I was shocked too. The games are like red dead, fallout new vegas and force unleashed 2 to name a few.

DPS
04-11-2010, 11:18 PM
red dead was a let down, baught and clocked it within 2 days and then sold it within a week lol

PaulMacC
04-11-2010, 11:21 PM
None of the games appeal to me. If you want the code private message me and I'll give you it.
The games are FO New Vegas, Star Wars: TFU 2, RDR, PES 2011, Reach, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero 2

j0rd
05-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Might still hasn't yet been dispatched :l

DPS
05-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Might still hasn't yet been dispatched :l
Did you pre order with GAME? and how long ago did you pre order?

j0rd
05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Did you pre order with GAME? and how long ago did you pre order?

Amazon and I ordered on 28th October

Misawa
05-11-2010, 01:30 PM
I was just informed by PR that for some reason they haven't even had review copies arrive yet and so they can only presume that they'll get them in on Monday to be sent out on the same day to journalists, which means no one in the UK is going to have a review up until Tuesday night at the earliest, and that's a stretch given that it'll arrive on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and yet no one is going to read a review of a Call of Duty game post-release. PR are as baffled as I am. Logic Activision?

Misawa
05-11-2010, 01:47 PM
OK, so I just found out that major press, like newspapers and their sites, went to a top secret two-day "review camp" where they were essentially locked in a hotel to play the game for review. So basically all press aside from IGN and newspapers don't even have much point in reviewing, yet we have in exchange for the game. What a way to massacre our potential hits for that review.

dbgtz
05-11-2010, 03:18 PM
OK, so I just found out that major press, like newspapers and their sites, went to a top secret two-day "review camp" where they were essentially locked in a hotel to play the game for review. So basically all press aside from IGN and newspapers don't even have much point in reviewing, yet we have in exchange for the game. What a way to massacre our potential hits for that review.

I guess they don't want it leaked.

DPS
05-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Not sure what there like sorry :(

Ardemax
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Not yet dispatched... great!

amazon, i REALLY hope you can get it here by tuesday as it is guaranteed.

how good is weekend delivery (like as in to get to my postal collection office)?

dbgtz
05-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Not yet dispatched... great!

amazon, i REALLY hope you can get it here by tuesday as it is guaranteed.

how good is weekend delivery (like as in to get to my postal collection office)?

It should be dispatched tomorrow, sorted a little maybe. I dont know if the sorting people work sunday, I doubt it so further sorting will carry on monday and arrive to your local on monday and in time for tuesday, thats how I imagine it.

PaulMacC
05-11-2010, 05:16 PM
My delivery status on the Royal Mail website just says "Express 24"

Oleh
05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Well if its not at mine on tuesday im gonna go buy a copy on tuesday and get a refund when mine comes

Chris
05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
My delivery status on the Royal Mail website just says "Express 24"

Same for me on the parcelforce website.

Well if its not at mine on tuesday im gonna go buy a copy on tuesday and get a refund when mine comes

If it's not here Tuesday like game said it would be, Ima rage then get a refund. :/

DPS
05-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Well i know mines dispatched it will come unless something ***** up, like a postman steals it!

Fez
05-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Despatched now, good-o. I hope it doesn't arrive until Tuesday.

j0rd
05-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Mine is still not yet dispatched.
Please, oh please deliver by tuesday

Chris
05-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Well it should be. ^^

Ardemax
05-11-2010, 08:44 PM
You see J25T it would appear that there is a slight racism in the Royal Mail against the Welsh...

Robbie
05-11-2010, 08:49 PM
I don't get it. My dispatch email off GAME has a tracking number but it's ********/P - it's not a valid tracking number on Royal Mail or Parcel Force, they have numbers like AA000100019GB

Anyone else? :S

dbgtz
05-11-2010, 08:50 PM
I don't get it. My dispatch email off GAME has a tracking number but it's ********/P - it's not a valid tracking number on Royal Mail or Parcel Force, they have numbers like AA000100019GB

Anyone else? :S

That /P is for their system, not any mail service.

Robbie
05-11-2010, 08:55 PM
That /P is for their system, not any mail service.

Yeah but my email says

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3435/lawlz.png

:P

j0rd
05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
You see J25T it would appear that there is a slight racism in the Royal Mail against the Welsh...

Makes you think. haha

Fez
05-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah but my email says

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3435/lawlz.png

:P

As the above link shows, you put it into their site to see when it was despatched in case it doesn't get there.

Useless really.

j0rd
06-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Mine is now on 'Dispatched Soon'
They better despatch it soon haha

DPS
06-11-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm going to be so paranoid on tuesday lol, if the postman doesnt bring it im going to end up beating him up.

Ardemax
06-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Wooo it's getting dispatched soon

Don't fail me now Royal Maiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!

Chris
06-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Just a few more days now. Monday please! :D

DPS
06-11-2010, 02:36 PM
I've got MW2 and formula 1 to keep me busy over weekend lol cant wait till black ops!

Neil
06-11-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm going to be so paranoid on tuesday lol, if the postman doesnt bring it im going to end up beating him up.

Unless you pre-ordered it stupidly late then of course you'll get it Tuesday.

PaulMacC
06-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Robbie told me his mate who ordered from GAME, his order came today ;o

Robbie
06-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Robbie told me his mate who ordered from GAME, his order came today ;o

Yup, idk if nobody believes me lol it's an internet forum - but I'll ask him to take a pic if you want haha.

Chris
06-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I believe ya.

Can anyone track their orders yet? Mine still says "Express 24" on both the royal mail and parcel force website. :[

dbgtz
06-11-2010, 05:45 PM
I was hoping I'd get it today, knew I wouldn't but still. I got something better though, revision books!!! woohoo.

I bet, just for irony, I will get it on like friday :/

Ardemax
06-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Still dispatching soon!!!

Come on 'zon, 3 days to gooooo and post is terrible on sundays!!!

DPS
06-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Unless you pre-ordered it stupidly late then of course you'll get it Tuesday.

I did my pre order on the 19th of last month

and Ardemax? sunday? post? where the hell you from i dont get sunday post

Chris
06-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Paul is one lucky SOAB! He got it for 70 quid of some kid. *Jelous*

And incase he reads this, you can go on mp safely but it will get reset before release anyway.

PaulMacC
06-11-2010, 07:50 PM
I have the game. It is ******* awesome. The recoil on some guns is insane though.

crazed
06-11-2010, 07:53 PM
70 for the normal edition..?

PaulMacC
06-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes. I dont care. I'll make more than my moneys worth from posting videos.

j0rd
06-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Yes. I dont care. I'll make more than my moneys worth from posting videos.

Post them here :)
Mine's still 'Despatched soon'

Chris
06-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Post them here :)
Mine's still 'Despatched soon'

On the GAME website or royal mail/parcelforce?

Misawa
06-11-2010, 08:13 PM
£70 just because you can't wait a couple of days? :rolleyes:

dbgtz
06-11-2010, 08:17 PM
£70 just because you can't wait a couple of days? :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree with this. Could you not wait, seriously?

Misawa
06-11-2010, 08:21 PM
People have an unhealthy obsession with these games.

Chris
06-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Getting it early is sorta pointless if everything will be reset.

j0rd
06-11-2010, 08:28 PM
On the GAME website or royal mail/parcelforce?

Amazon, so probably royal mail

Chris
06-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Amazon, so probably royal mail

Wow I would have thought it would be dispatched by now. ;O

j0rd
06-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow I would have thought it would be dispatched by now. ;O

I checked this morning, I'll check again now

EDIT: Ye it's still on 'Dispatched Soon'

dbgtz
06-11-2010, 08:42 PM
I checked this morning, I'll check again now

EDIT: Ye it's still on 'Dispatched Soon'

If they post monday you'll get it tuesday. Oddly enough, I ordered something through 2 days ago, got my mail this morning and thought "oh ill get it monday". 2 hours later, some woman comes and knocks on my door and gives me it. Either the royal mail failed or they sent through someone else :P

Off topic but today, the dude posted the stuff and then knocked on the door asking did he give me the right mail, i loled.

j0rd
06-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Wonder what he ordered haha
And ye, It will probably get dispatched on Monday and delivered by Tuesday.

Live MP stream, http://www.justin.tv/trueblackops#/w/529463568

dbgtz
06-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Wonder what he ordered haha
And ye, It will probably get dispatched on Monday and delivered by Tuesday.

Live MP stream, http://www.justin.tv/trueblackops#/w/529463568

No sound, lame.
Hopefully I get mine on monday but meh, most likely tuesday but never hurts to hope :P. (with GAME)

Ardemax
06-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Wow still on dispatched sooooooon

wowwww!!!!! i bet theyll post it tomorrow mp? then get it on le tues

Chris
06-11-2010, 09:41 PM
No sound, lame.
Hopefully I get mine on monday but meh, most likely tuesday but never hurts to hope :P. (with GAME)

I'm hoping Monday from game too.

I found a high quality live stream here; http://www.thevideogamerz.com/

DPS
06-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Wow still on dispatched sooooooon

wowwww!!!!! i bet theyll post it tomorrow mp? then get it on le tues

They cant post tomorrow royal mail dont work on sunday lol told u in this thread already. well they dont pick up or deliver on sunday.

TehJoshy
06-11-2010, 10:11 PM
s'all about Midnight launches yo.
Camping outside game for a few hours with some beers and mates!
Perfect way to celebrate a game launch ;D

PaulMacC
06-11-2010, 10:14 PM
The reason I paid £70 for it is because the moment it turns the 9th of November I'll be uploading a load of videos, these videos will get a lot of views, these views will earn me a lot of money.

dbgtz
06-11-2010, 10:28 PM
The reason I paid £70 for it is because the moment it turns the 9th of November I'll be uploading a load of videos, these videos will get a lot of views, these views will earn me a lot of money.

Still sad. If anything, it doesn't do anything. People won't want to watch it on day 1 of release, they will want to play it. It didn't really matter when you got it so :)

PaulMacC
06-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Still sad. If anything, it doesn't do anything. People won't want to watch it on day 1 of release, they will want to play it. It didn't really matter when you got it so :)
Not sad when I have the money. £70 is nothing to me at the moment. People will want to watch it on Day 1. My MW2 videos rocketed to 100,000+ views when I did it.

Chris
06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Not sad when I have the money. £70 is nothing to me at the moment. People will want to watch it on Day 1. My MW2 videos rocketed to 100,000+ views when I did it.

I agree, the sooner your gameplay goes up on machinima, the more views and money you get which will eventually pay for the game. xD

Describe
06-11-2010, 11:30 PM
s'all about Midnight launches yo.
Camping outside game for a few hours with some beers and mates!
Perfect way to celebrate a game launch ;D
worst way to celebrate a game launch.

Middlesbrough
06-11-2010, 11:33 PM
I agree, the sooner your gameplay goes up on machinima, the more views and money you get which will eventually pay for the game. xD

Yeah paul also has partnership w/ youtube = more moneys :P

Chris
06-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Ohhh yeah, good point. He's gonna be rolling in it. ;)

PaulMacC
07-11-2010, 11:20 AM
The game is excellent so far. Apparently they have already hacked the game and 15th Prestige Lobbies are available. I'm just staying at first this time. Really enjoying it though. Very fresh approach to the franchise.

Chris
07-11-2010, 11:28 AM
The game is excellent so far. Apparently they have already hacked the game and 15th Prestige Lobbies are available. I'm just staying at first this time. Really enjoying it though. Very fresh approach to the franchise.

I watched your vid on facebook and now I want MOAR! :D

May arrive tomorrow. *Hopes*

dbgtz
07-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Played campaign?

PaulMacC
07-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Played campaign?
No, working on getting a lot of MP footage to pump out on release day. The only downside to the game is the fact that I was meant to do my ICT coursework due Wednesday this weekend :(

dbgtz
07-11-2010, 12:29 PM
No, working on getting a lot of MP footage to pump out on release day. The only downside to the game is the fact that I was meant to do my ICT coursework due Wednesday this weekend :(

Pfft :P You'll just have to do it tomorrow or tuesday :P

Describe
07-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Call of Duty is more important than a career, forget about it!

Ardemax
07-11-2010, 02:12 PM
off topic: wow tom look at you emerald member. pfft noob

on topic: still dispatching soon!!!!! doubting its gonna be here by tuesday?

dbgtz
07-11-2010, 02:17 PM
off topic: wow tom look at you emerald member. pfft noob

on topic: still dispatching soon!!!!! doubting its gonna be here by tuesday?

At least I'm not a sad git, been on 1 and a half more years then you yet you have 2.5k more posts, tut tut tut :P And look at your rep power, pfft noob.

I'm gonna lol if you dont get it tuesday.

ben
07-11-2010, 02:33 PM
you will get it tuesday at the earliest if it hasnt dispatched

j0rd
07-11-2010, 02:33 PM
YAY, mine's gone from 'Despatched Soon' to 'Despatched'!

dbgtz
07-11-2010, 02:49 PM

What guns are you using then? Guns of choice.

Chris
07-11-2010, 02:52 PM
I dont think I could go another day of bordom =.=. *Prays for it to come Monday*

dbgtz
07-11-2010, 03:47 PM
I dont think I could go another day of bordom =.=. *Prays for it to come Monday*

Haha same, I should be revising tomorrow though so I'm just gonna cram it all today and in the morning before my exams :P I wouldn't really mind either day but I'd prefer tomorrow.

Fez
07-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Will just play the campaign tomorrow, leave MP till after my Sci exams (Thurs)

Otherwise I know I'll get hooked.

Chris
07-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm getting a brace in the morning so I need something to take my mind of the apparent pain. :p

And yeah, I wouldnt mind having it on Tuesday but who in the world doesnt want it early? xD

Will just play the campaign tomorrow, leave MP till after my Sci exams (Thurs)

Otherwise I know I'll get hooked.

How do you know ur getting it tomorrow? :p

Nemo
07-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Preordered it yesterday (EMA finally came through). Not too hyped or mad over it though so im not too bad about having to wait. Although...

Not yet dispatched Dispatch Estimate: 8 Nov 2010

Delivery Estimate:10 Nov 2010 - 12 Nov 2010

:(

PaulMacC
07-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm Level 31, debating whether to prestige. Gold camo is the only reward for Prestige 14.

Fez
07-11-2010, 05:37 PM
How do you know ur getting it tomorrow? :p

Just do.

Chris
07-11-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm Level 31, debating whether to prestige. Gold camo is the only reward for Prestige 14.

I would prestige...

Just do.

Can you predict if mine is coming tomorrow please? :p

DPS
07-11-2010, 05:46 PM
why prestige i heard there resetting mp when its released lol

Fez
07-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Can you predict if mine is coming tomorrow please? :p

I can only see my own future...

[+rep to anyone who gets that reference]

DPS
07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
well i know mines coming tomorrow :)

Chris
07-11-2010, 06:03 PM
well i know mines coming tomorrow :)

Oh you can tell the future too? :O

Lol, I hope mine doesss.

j0rd
07-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Ill go home lunchtime tomorrow and see if its there
It probably wont be tho

DPS
07-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Cant tell the future, but yeah im smart well i kinda like to think :(

Chris
07-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Ill go home lunchtime tomorrow and see if its there
It probably wont be tho

Or you could track your order on the royal mail or parcelforce website. xD

j0rd
07-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Or you could track your order on the royal mail or parcelforce website. xD

Can you even do that using Amazon?
I didn't think I could anyway

Chris
07-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Oh maybe not then, I'm not too sure.

j0rd
07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
There's an order number but it doesn't say what courier there sending with

SixPencePunch
07-11-2010, 06:30 PM

Did you order from GAME? If so did you choose standard or express delivery? I chose express but people are telling me that standard comes early and express doesn't. Any help?

Chris
07-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Did you order from GAME? If so did you choose standard or express delivery? I chose express but people are telling me that standard comes early and express doesn't. Any help?

Yeah I ordered from GAME using the express delivery and It should hopefully come tomorrow.

There's an order number but it doesn't say what courier there sending with

It wont matter what site as they're both owned by royal mail. Try both sites. :]

SixPencePunch
07-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah I ordered from GAME using the express delivery and It should hopefully come tomorrow.

Glad theres someone in the same boat as me, mind adding me as a friend, i could play with you sometime. As you can see i'm new lol.

---------- Post added 07-11-2010 at 09:40 PM ----------

Oh and by the way has anyones Parcelforce tracking number come up with anything yet?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!