PDA

View Full Version : RE: Spoilers suggestion

Fez
31-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Given how Black Ops is gonna over inflate into this big giant "omggaaaaame!!111"

I propose we have two sets of threads from now on.

Whenever you make a new thread either have

[NON-SPOILER]

or

[SPOILERS]

such as

[NON-SPOILER] Your Classes

and

[SPOILER] LOL DID U SEE DA MAN GIT SHOT xD

Agreed?

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from "Call Of Duty" as I feel it's more suited here.

Oleh
31-10-2010, 08:46 PM
"YOUR NOT A MOD, ITS NOT YOUR JOB."

Yeah i agree :)

Chris
31-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Agreed! This is vital now that the ISO is out and now that people have the game legit.

Damn leakers with their damn iso's. :'(

dbgtz
31-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Tbh it's a bit late now but maybe the mod peoples should add this to all gaming sections?

Fez
31-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Tbh it's a bit late now but maybe the mod peoples should add this to all gaming sections?

Yeah that'd be a good idea.

Chris
31-10-2010, 08:50 PM

It's not too late. The iso came out today so expect a lot of spoilery content. :[

matt$
31-10-2010, 08:51 PM
just close your eyes

Fez
31-10-2010, 08:58 PM
just close your eyes

Yeah but most threads are there to discuss the games and closer to release dates, discuss spoilery topics. I'd like a warning at the very least.

Chippiewill
31-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Why did the mod move this thread? I'd PM them but they can't do anything now it's in this forum.

I believe they are discussing voluntary thread title tags. I doubt there'd be much point in having proper tags as they'd be used for all of 10 days before everyone already knows it all and then they wouldn't be used for another year.

Fez
31-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Why did the mod move this thread? I'd PM them but they can't do anything now it's in this forum.

I believe they are discussing voluntary thread title tags. I doubt there'd be much point in having proper tags as they'd be used for all of 10 days before everyone already knows it all and then they wouldn't be used for another year.

Could be applied to other games, whole section having the pre-fix to use.

Chippiewill
31-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Could be applied to other games, whole section having the pre-fix to use.

It wouldn't have much use for other games, there's rarely pre-game hype for other games (Also they generally just have one thread) and with Minecraft Updates everyone looks at the update list and other spoilerish items anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!