PDA

View Full Version : Keep the Halloween Skin :)

Tintinnabulate
31-10-2010, 09:43 PM
I used to use the Site Skin and wasn't that fond of the Halloween Skin at first but now I quite like itt. You should keep it :) Maybe rename it but no harm in leaving it!

Well done to everyone involved in the graphics and design, you did a great job.

Mrs.McCall
31-10-2010, 11:18 PM
I guess you could call it the Habbox Scary Skin. I dunno. I like it too but I think having them as seasonal makes them all the more special. I always love the Christmas ones and I'm sad when they go but it makes me happier when they rock up again.

Jamesy
31-10-2010, 11:20 PM
If I keep it up then I need to make a new one next year :(. It's only a few weeks until the christmas one will roll out :). Thanks for the kind words though, top notch work by the graphics team on updating the old banner.

Conservative,
31-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Nice skin, but I prefer summer one lol. In any case I'd still use it if it stayed.

Deak
31-10-2010, 11:24 PM
I have to say that i do like the color scheme of this skin and I think it would be a good one to keep permanently

Tintinnabulate
01-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I guess you could call it the Habbox Scary Skin. I dunno. I like it too but I think having them as seasonal makes them all the more special. I always love the Christmas ones and I'm sad when they go but it makes me happier when they rock up again.

But that means waiting a year!

If I keep it up then I need to make a new one next year :(. It's only a few weeks until the christmas one will roll out :). Thanks for the kind words though, top notch work by the graphics team on updating the old banner.

Yeah but I am sure you could just use this again :P Its something you dont need to worry about for a year xD Leave this skinn pleasee. I quite like it.

Mrs.McCall
01-11-2010, 12:43 AM
But that means waiting a year!

All the more reason to stick around :D

Tintinnabulate
01-11-2010, 12:44 AM
All the more reason to stick around :D

Hahah that means quitting till next halloween!

Tintinnabulate
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
WHO
DISABLED
IT?
:l

Suspective
01-11-2010, 07:05 PM
I've decided to switch to the Retro Blue, it seems so cosy :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!