PDA

View Full Version : Black ops main menu

Chris
01-11-2010, 09:20 PM
At first I saw it and thought, eww. Then I watched this video and thought it was awesome!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZ-PWsYy3k

Pretty god damn awesome menu imo.

Thoughts?

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 09:28 PM
I was going to moan about how this is in pretty much any vid BUT U CAN MOVE HIS HEAD HOW COOL. Im just glad they didnt copy infinity ward. Were gonna be set for dissapointment with IW next game if it is next year, purely because they were lacking staff for ages because of the whole issues with those 2 dudes and that.

Fez
01-11-2010, 09:50 PM
JFK and Castro in the plot make my little History geek self very pleased.

Although the main character speaks annoyingly so I may end up religiously playing multiplayer.

Although there hasn't been a good COD story since COD4.

Chris
Hmm, we'll see about IW.

Its weird. Every 2 years IW makes a game which is great and then Treyarch come along and make a clone of it with no new features and little improvments. This year is different. :p

Ardemax
looks quite good, very different and unique, it has to be said

EDIT: @above I disagree, I fail to see how COD5 is a clone of COD4

j0rd
01-11-2010, 09:53 PM
It it the player controlling their head, if it is then it looks really good
If it is a little clip that gets player every time you visit the main menu then god help

Chris
01-11-2010, 09:54 PM
looks quite good, very different and unique, it has to be said

EDIT: @above I disagree, I fail to see how COD5 is a clone of COD4

Well thats not that much difference. I'm not talking about the storey or zombies, just the mp.

It it the player controlling their head, if it is then it looks really good
If it is a little clip that gets player every time you visit the main menu then god help

Player controlled.

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 10:19 PM
JFK and Castro in the plot make my little History geek self very pleased.

Although the main character speaks annoyingly so I may end up religiously playing multiplayer.

Although there hasn't been a good COD story since COD4.

I liked MW2, just hating on the task force not the SAS. Waw I only liked the sniping mission, rest sucked especially the american campaign.

Fez
01-11-2010, 10:21 PM
I liked MW2, just hating on the task force not the SAS. Waw I only liked the sniping mission, rest sucked especially the american campaign.

World at War was amazing during the last act. The scoring during the final Russian campaign is absolutely riveting. The American campaign was horrible though.

MW2 was a giant Michael Bay-athon. Not a bad thing, that thing has the best pacing I've ever seen in any video-game; just doesn't have any 'punch' a la COD4.

crazed
02-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Lol cya video, can't view.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!