PDA

View Full Version : Dinner ladies

dbgtz
01-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Are the biggest waste of money to the taxpayer, the ones in my school stand and talking and occassionally come over and tell us to pick litter which isn't even ours up, when it's their job to.

For example, some year 7 thought it would be funny to put ham in my pocket? What a ****, couldnt find him (he ran away straight after). Now I am somewhat vegetarian (w/e it is when you still have fish and animal products) and absolutely hate touching meat, it is just rank and I can't stand it. It makes me physically sick. So I took it out of my pockets (by like turning my pockets inside out) hoping they wouldnt realise, as they never usually do. Then she comes over and tells me to pick it up, ok fair enough. I explain its not actually mine and I refuse to pick it up. She tells me how is it by my feet, I tell her it was in my pocket, she says how did it get there, i say someone put it in my pocket, she continues the idea its mine. I say I do not eat meat so how it is mine. She says were not eating (1 person was) and kicks us all out. So now tomorrow either I'm going to be banned or they're going to put the tables up (which is completely ******ed as we can just move), or both.

If they do either I'm going to complain:
1 - putting the tables up just causes havoc. It removes about 1/10th of the space, and all of it is generally full most of the time.
2 - if i get banned, well people have done much worse then I have and I dont understand why they werent. People skip the queues for the hot food and that, leave loads of rubbish and even throw things about WHICH THEY DIDNT EVEN REALISE FOR LIKE A HALF TERM AND HE DONE IT PRETTY MUCH DAILY (some idiot year 8).

Anyway I needed to rant as theyre piss annoying. Well this one is but theyre all pretty useless.

Suspective
01-11-2010, 09:28 PM
All the dinner ladies do at my school is clean up. They end up putting teachers on duty, to do all their jobs - simply because nobody will listen to them.

wiktoria
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM
lol dinner ladies at my school stress out so much. I sit down and 5 minutes later I get someone yelling "Come on, finish your dinner, there's not enough space" Should have thought about that when they were making the dining room

mr.tom
02-11-2010, 08:13 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly, thanks.

matt$
02-11-2010, 08:14 PM
our dinner ladies @ college r alrite but we just go to mcdonalds tbh but if we eva go in the canteen they constantly reheat kettles for us to be able make pot noodles :)

iBlueBox
02-11-2010, 08:40 PM
The dinner ladies in primary school where amazing!, they where like a second nan tbh, like when you got to year 5, some dinner lady, sweet old lady called Mrs O'hara used to get you sweets on your birthday every year.

In high school, they suck. They just stand about telling people to take their plates away, standing at doors.

But the canteen staff its self in primary school on the tills, their pretty cool.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
The dinner ladies in primary school where amazing!, they where like a second nan tbh, like when you got to year 5, some dinner lady, sweet old lady called Mrs O'hara used to get you sweets on your birthday every year.

In high school, they suck. They just stand about telling people to take their plates away, standing at doors.

But the canteen staff its self in primary school on the tills, their pretty cool.

Completely right.
A canteen person in my junior school gave me a cookie, even though it was rank the gesture was nice. And this dinner lady/support staff used to do the same, a kinder egg on your birthday :P I remember it still in year 6 haha.

Rixion
03-11-2010, 01:48 AM
This is one of the primary reasons I go to the Chip Shop for dinner, they are all just consistently shouting around the hall, everyone ignores them anyways, plus always making something out of nothing, like they've been brought in off the streets as they don't have a clue how to do their jobs properly. I agree about primary school dinner ladies being nicer. :)

Stephen
03-11-2010, 02:02 AM
in my lower school the dinnerladies used to make us eat our sandwiches first. It's like wtf I brought my own packed lunch and they tell me how to eat it. I was only like 6 or 7 then tho so yh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!