PDA

View Full Version : A 'Server Reset'?

Aries
10-08-2005, 08:15 AM
I've been hearing alot lately about a Habbo Server Reset, for all that don't know what that is... It's when they completely wipe the server to it's original state, names, furniture, rooms (guest). will be all gone.

3 people I've been hearing this off now and it's kinda' disturbing the way they say it...

One staff person said, and I quote:

"haha, we will say it's an accident if it happens"

The next:

"Apprently it's avoidable"

The last:

"its a possibility because of the current scripting/hacking situation"

(I had a screenie of 2 of the conversations... When I looked at my screenshot taker it was taking half page pictures... (on that setting) >_>)

Has anyone heard anything?

Spencos
10-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Not a sausage

timROGERS
10-08-2005, 08:17 AM
Me neither.

Owen
10-08-2005, 08:20 AM
LMAO!
They wont reset the server!
People only hack cause habbo were stupid enough to send hobbas and mods passwords to any email address in HK

Thats why all hobbas got debadged.

Thats all the hacking over with so no chance they'll reset the server dude.

Aries
10-08-2005, 08:29 AM
You know they do that... Because? That's just your idea on it, it could be sent through addresses, or phone to be more secure.

I was told that the hacking/scripting was due bad security, backdoors in which this hackings, happen.
Scripting is now down for now, but for how long, I'm just telling you what I've heard from staff members.

You don't know that the server won't get reset, neither do I.

DJ-COLLINS!
10-08-2005, 08:33 AM
they did it a few months back coz all the geust rooms was gone and lots of noobies was saying we want our furni we want uour rooms was a big protest lol

Spencos
10-08-2005, 08:34 AM
they did it a few months back coz all the geust rooms was gone and lots of noobies was saying we want our furni we want uour rooms was a big protest lol

I don't remember that I'm afraid.

DJ-COLLINS!
10-08-2005, 08:36 AM
I don't remember that I'm afraid.
dno must a been a couple of months after callie got hm

mat64
10-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Anyway what difference would it make to the hacking situation :s. As if they care if they lose there furni :rolleyes:.

Shea
10-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Anyway what difference would it make to the hacking situation :s. As if they care if they lose there furni :rolleyes:.

They wouldnt be losing their furni they'd be losing our furni...

Anyway...i dont think they'd reset the servers...if they do we should get 4975729575 million rares :D

Bear-Max
10-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Actually the servers just went down then, and it took longer to get the Guest Room server(s) back up than the other servers.

DJ-COLLINS!
10-08-2005, 09:00 AM
o my bad :D thanks

Let Fire Fall
10-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I've been hearing alot lately about a Habbo Server Reset, for all that don't know what that is... It's when they completely wipe the server to it's original state, names, furniture, rooms (guest). will be all gone.

3 people I've been hearing this off now and it's kinda' disturbing the way they say it...

One staff person said, and I quote:

"haha, we will say it's an accident if it happens"

The next:

"Apprently it's avoidable"

The last:

"its a possibility because of the current scripting/hacking situation"

(I had a screenie of 2 of the conversations... When I looked at my screenshot taker it was taking half page pictures... (on that setting) >_>)

Has anyone heard anything?
i seriously doubt anyone with half a brain would return to habbo if they did that.

Mr.Kai
10-08-2005, 10:00 AM
LMAO!
People only hack cause habbo were stupid enough to send hobbas and mods passwords to any email address in HK

Wt'f you are the stupidest person i've come accross, they didn't debadge all the hobbas for that you idiot

Kezzo
10-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Wt'f you are the stupidest person i've come accross, they didn't debadge all the hobbas for that you idiot

Whoa, atittude alert...

I haven't heard anything in the few hours I went onto habbo recently.

ElloAgen
10-08-2005, 11:29 AM
They wouldnt be losing their furni they'd be losing our furni...

Anyway...i dont think they'd reset the servers...if they do we should get 4975729575 million rares :D

if they do we should get 4975729575 million rares :D were did u get that figure from???

Noble
10-08-2005, 11:34 AM
For those of you who actually read things about habbo, you would know that habbo servers reset every morning at 6am.

LMAO!

Oh and they all didn't get debadged, just hobbas got their access to HK taken away.. and you go around calling people noobs when you can't even call the right shots.. haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!