Saw this morning and have just realised I never posted. Oops. xD
Anyway yeh it does look amazing. Nuke town=epic

matt$
02-11-2010, 08:36 PM
I cant wait, this week better go fast :L

Chris
02-11-2010, 08:57 PM
I cant wait, this week better go fast :L

Ha, I wouldn't count on it. Welcome to a week of slow and painfull torture.

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 08:59 PM
ONLY THING IM REALLY HATING is some of the wager matches. Not the wager matches themselves, but that the top payout is 30 cod points... I mean you would need like 9 of those in order to buy something so it's pretty pointless! They better change this, and considering they look like my favourite ones it makes it worse :/

I wanna know what happens when all the heads are off the manequins :P

Chippiewill
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I cannot wait for Gun Game, easily the best possible thing to steal from CS:S (Except maybe breakmap and surf). I refuse to watch videos yet though, I don't want the experience to be spoilt.

Chris
02-11-2010, 09:21 PM
ONLY THING IM REALLY HATING is some of the wager matches. Not the wager matches themselves, but that the top payout is 30 cod points... I mean you would need like 9 of those in order to buy something so it's pretty pointless! They better change this, and considering they look like my favourite ones it makes it worse :/

I wanna know what happens when all the heads are off the manequins :P

There are 3 tiers. Low, medium, high. I believe they where playing the low tier wager matches, making the steak out and pay in lower. :]

dbgtz
02-11-2010, 09:30 PM
There are 3 tiers. Low, medium, high. I believe they where playing the low tier wager matches, making the steak out and pay in lower. :]

I know, but 30cp for 1st position is ridiculously low, should be 100 for top, 60 for 2nd and 40 for 3rd. I'll have to wait a while to play them :P

Oleh
02-11-2010, 09:38 PM
I dunno if the people at activision are terrible at the game or i underestimate how good i am.. Because to me these are terrible!.. He sat looking at 2 enemies for 5 or so seconds and i was screaming at my pc.

Fez
02-11-2010, 09:39 PM
It plays like a COD4/WAW hybrid without the MP40jug + M16, according to early previews I've been hearing.

Sounds great.

Chris
02-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I know, but 30cp for 1st position is ridiculously low, should be 100 for top, 60 for 2nd and 40 for 3rd. I'll have to wait a while to play them :P

Tbh, I'm not gonna play wager to earn but only for fun.

I dunno if the people at activision are terrible at the game or i underestimate how good i am.. Because to me these are terrible!.. He sat looking at 2 enemies for 5 or so seconds and i was screaming at my pc.

I know exactly the bit you mean because I was also shouting at my pc. xD

It plays like a COD4/WAW hybrid without the MP40jug + M16, according to early previews I've been hearing.

Sounds great.

Jugernaught survives in one form and that is....

JUGER-NOG! Saw it in zombies on a live stream today. xD

DPS
03-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Wow i cant wait to bloody play now, watching that video has changed of lot of stuff i was thinking about the GAME it looks so cool now :P

Oleh
03-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I just hope that i dont have to play specific game types in order to get my personal perks up, cos i use them in every cod ive played. (sleight of hand, Ninja, Stopping power) but ill have to go Ghost, Sleight of hand and Ninja in this one seeing as there is no stopping power

dbgtz
03-11-2010, 04:52 PM
I just hope that i dont have to play specific game types in order to get my personal perks up, cos i use them in every cod ive played. (sleight of hand, Ninja, Stopping power) but ill have to go Ghost, Sleight of hand and Ninja in this one seeing as there is no stopping power

I personally can't imagine any of those involving any specific game mode to get pro except maybe ghost in s&d.
I think it's a rip off you have to buy your pro perk once its unlocked :@

Fez
03-11-2010, 05:09 PM
I personally can't imagine any of those involving any specific game mode to get pro except maybe ghost in s&d.
I think it's a rip off you have to buy your pro perk once its unlocked :@

Yeah but balance.

Middlesbrough
04-11-2010, 06:20 PM
To the person saying that the person playing only got 30CP its because it was a private match basically.

Oleh
04-11-2010, 06:23 PM
All i know is, 7k cp for a game on demolition... This is gonna be pretty easy going

Chris
04-11-2010, 06:34 PM
All i know is, 7k cp for a game on demolition... This is gonna be pretty easy going

Exactly what I was thinking. Demolition gave the most xp in mw2 so it should be the same this time around.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!