PDA

View Full Version : Stupid! - Ends 16th November

Yupt
04-11-2010, 10:57 PM
http://www.habbox.com/scripts/fontgen2/index.php?text=stupid&style=Tele

Stupid, useless, worthless. No, I'm not reading you my latest school report, I am in fact giving you my point of view on the modern day community. The streets are filled with such idiotic things which make no sense, and I want you to share your feelings. For this competition you need to post something you find stupid, it can be anything you like; a law, a product, even a TV show. Whatever takes your (non)fancy.

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

StripedTiger
11-11-2010, 10:00 PM
people who burn poppies on remembrance day and dont know how to shut up for 2 minutes ;]

sophiethenerd
12-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Rap.A load of people thinking they are "badmen" and talking over music.Vida la point?

Conservative,
12-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Rugby - a more violent muddier and less fun version of football. It was even invented when playing football. You get cold muddy and wet - who wants to do that? :S

Josh
12-11-2010, 02:17 PM
4chan DDoSing www.minecraft.net due to lack of updates despite Notch working on a huge update.

karter
12-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Habbo Moderators , they don't even think once before banning you :[

Gina
12-11-2010, 06:01 PM
When My Sister Hurts Me Irl And Does It Just To Look Cool Infront Of Mates - So Stupid :l

Addresses
12-11-2010, 07:25 PM
People that throws gum of the floor cos the to lazy to walk to a bin and the chuck ito n the floor for someone eles to walk on it. God Just Bin It !!

Jurv
12-11-2010, 11:21 PM
people that wear too much makeup! now their stupid!

Mathew
13-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Christmas. It just goes to show how stupidly commercialized Christmas is today. What was once a time for family, friends and -gasp- ..religion, has turned into an excuse for a frenzy of advertising from companies. The majority of the time it's absolute fake advertising too, persuading punters into buying something "as a gift," or "because it's Christmas."

It annoys me how people will buy each other a box of Celebrations at Christmas when chances are, they'll recieve one in return. Why do people buy presents for people they see maybe once a year? Why do people buy each other things for the sake of it? People now feel the need to give and recieve presents at Christmas because it's the "done thing." Sure it's nice to open presents on Christmas day, but why has such a happy celebration turned into an opportunity for money?

Heck, don't get me wrong, my Dad owns a business and Christmas is the prime time; but spare a thought for the real reason of Christmas, away from the flamboyant wrapping and gay lights, and think about why we actually celebrate it. I'm not religious, but the real reason of the festitivites is becoming somewhat foggy.

Oh and on a side note, I can never really think of anything I want at Christmas so I just ask for a surprise, or money; which will undoubtedly just end up in my bank account anyway.

Conservative,
13-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Id like to enter again.

The labour party. No explanation needed. :)

Edited by Alex3213 (Assistant Competition Manager): Entry void. You are not allowed to enter twice, please read the Habbox Competitions Terms & Conditions located in the Competitions forum.

Bryce
13-11-2010, 08:05 AM
When "Hey Hey, It's Saturday" was on tv on a Wednesday. XD

Cerys
14-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Clothes.. It's just another thing to do when you wake up...

LOOOOL

:.JessLiu.:
15-11-2010, 11:15 AM
The stupid test! What's the point of it???

Eoin247
15-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I like to do little surveys now and again, i asked my freinds, family and others this q.

" Theres a bucket and a spoon beside a bath tub, now whats the easiest way to empty the bath tub"

90% of the time people say bucket. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!