PDA

View Full Version : 007 Blood Stone Review

Niall!
05-11-2010, 01:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUlTOA-yGzc

Misawa
05-11-2010, 02:51 AM
How did you get a copy prior to release? With 66 subscribers and no website that I can see I can't see how you'd obtain a review copy.

Regardless, I liked it.

Eoin247
05-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Nice XD, how did you manage to get the review copy?

Stephen!
05-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Pirated, it was leaked 3 days ago.

I assume that's why in some of his other videos he states he can't review the multi player (since it's a cracked game).

Misawa
05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
So much for him wanting to be a games journalist then.

giltinux
05-11-2010, 01:07 PM
wow nice going to dowload and are 4RAmM is enought for it ?

Jam
05-11-2010, 03:54 PM
wow nice going to dowload and are 4RAmM is enought for it ?

Check the specs on Steam prior to buying.

Niall!
05-11-2010, 04:29 PM
So much for him wanting to be a games journalist then.

I bought it on steam 2 days ago, don't ask me why but it was available for purchase on the 2nd for me.

Yes, I have reviewed cracked games before, but I've bought all the game I've reviewed.

Stephen!
05-11-2010, 04:40 PM
I have checked your Steam profile and you do not own Blood Stone.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/niallwashere/games?tab=all

Niall!
05-11-2010, 04:59 PM
I have checked your Steam profile and you do not own Blood Stone.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/niallwashere/games?tab=all

Alright, you got me. I'm a big fat liar. Who cares?

Deleted all my reviews, hope that satisfies you guys. It's a pity the poor can never become anything they can't afford to be.

Misawa
05-11-2010, 05:12 PM
That's a lame excuse. Anyone can be anything if they so desire.

I get review copies of games and movies almost every day and I've never once paid to review anything.

Write and go join a credible website.

If you want to write to get into journalism you need a big fat change of attitude. Pirating games that aren't yet available in various markets just so that you can be ahead of the curb is not the way.

Niall!
05-11-2010, 05:17 PM
That's a lame excuse. Anyone can be anything if they so desire.

I get review copies of games and movies almost every day and I've never once paid to review anything.

Write and go join a credible website.

If you want to write to get into journalism you need a big fat change of attitude.

I respect that anyone can be anything if they try hard enough. But it's hard to review games when you barely earn enough money to live.

I know you get review copies everyday, but let's face it, that Youtube channel was never going to kick off anyway. I merely did it to try and improve my writing skills, I wasn't hoping for success.

To be fair, I know it's wrong of me to do it. And if I had the money, I definitely would buy games to review them, but as I said before I'm barely able to survive as it is. I'm just going to wait until my financial circumstances improve before I start anything like this again. Also, Bond really was available on Steam on the 2nd. I remember seeing it.

Jam
05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Do a few older games if money is an issue, I'm sure there is still quite a large audience for lets plays and the such for non-£40 a pop games.

Niall!
05-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Do a few older games if money is an issue, I'm sure there is still quite a large audience for lets plays and the such for non-£40 a pop games.

I suppose I do own an old SNES..

Fez
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I agree with Adam, this won't do much for your credibility when a PR double-checks all the previous review copies and sees that you've probably pirated it.

The content of your reviews is great and you've improved drastically over time, I look forward to your future work.

Oleh
05-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I would suggest lovefilm for most of your reviews. im getting Star wars FU2 tomorrow which is pretty quick

Niall!
05-11-2010, 10:57 PM
I agree with Adam, this won't do much for your credibility when a PR double-checks all the previous review copies and sees that you've probably pirated it.

The content of your reviews is great and you've improved drastically over time, I look forward to your future work.

Yeah, I understand. I'm focusing on getting my youtube channel more popular for when I do start reviewing, so look forward to some awesome videos from me!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!