PDA

View Full Version : GoldenEye 007

Neversoft
05-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm not talking about the legendary N64 game, but the remake that was released three days ago! I got to play it last week at London's MCM Expo and totally kicked ass. I've been missing a good Bond game for ages and thankfully GoldenEye appears it can fill the void. The graphics are lacking a bit and online multiplayer is only 8 players, but it is still great fun. Plus it was done by the team behind Nightfire on the CG, which I think was one of the most enjoyable multiplayer games of its time. Reviews thus far have been positive and I had huge expectations since the original is one of my favourite games of all time, but the Wii remake hasn't disappointed me. I think it'll probably be the first game I actually buy in over two years. Anyone else been following it/thinking of buying it/have it?

"Instead of standing in the original GoldenEye's shadow, Eurocom has created a brand new game that is just as compelling and addictive as the original."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtF74p5a3j8

Finally a good shooter on the Wii, plus you can use the classic or gamecube controllers if you desire.

Jam
05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Played Nightfire to death on the Gamecube, brilliant (albeit linear) game. I might get this when the price goes down, although I've been wanting a Classic Controller Pro for a while so maybe sooner.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!