PDA

View Full Version : Missing Message - Ends 11th November

Phil
05-11-2010, 02:07 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Missing Message&style=12

Most people wish they had one more chance to say something to someone whom they cannot contact. Whether it be a family member, friend or even a pet.

In this competition I want you to send a message to a lost love. The most tear jerking message will win. Post your entries in reply to this thread.

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Josh
07-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Dear diamond pickaxe,

I am sorry for the day I accidently threw you into lava.
Please forgive me.

Gina
07-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Dear Chocolate (Old Cat)

Im sorry I ever doubted you I should have never have kicked you out the house, when the day you got ran over, I never belived my dad, I was always running to the window wanting you to be outside, sitting on the mat
2 weeks later I realised he was telling the truth
Lots Of Love

Posts merged by Amber (Forum Super Moderator): Due to forum lag.

bkps
07-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Dear cookie,
I'm sorry I munched on you. I was hungry and you were tasty
Please forgive me
Love, Amanda

Andii
07-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Dear Vegetables,

Sorry but ive got a passion for fruit now. ever since i walked into that supermarket it was there sitting all tucked up in a bed of oranges. The passion fruit. o how i love them now. But dont worry i still will have a fetish for you sometimes :) maybe when im alone at night thinking what could i use with my mince and potatoes. I will think of you carrot. and brussel sprouts. well i never liked you anyway you were all about saving the planet. If you ask me you were to green for my liking.

P.S. i found out that tomatoe was cheating on us. Hes really a fruit.

Hayleigh
07-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Dear Last nights dinner,
I was very much in a rush to go onto habbox forum comps ofc , only now ive realised how i ate you without thinking of all the work you've done to be on my plate. Im sure the other foods will miss you very much and im sorry i didnt take time to think about you whilst eating you
xoxox

Cyberkid15
07-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Dear Fountain pen,
I am so sorry that I had to use you up. I had a really long essay to write and you were the only thing in front of me so I decided to use you. I am sorry and I hope you forgive me for two things.
One for Using you and second for throwing you in the bin. I wish you the best of future in the landfill site make good friends. I will really miss you.

MultiKaching
08-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Dear Kailey,

I know last time we saw each other we didn't end in good terms, I really regret what happened, and I really miss you. I guess all I want to say is I love you, please come back.

Conservative,
08-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Dear Matty,

After all these years I still remember you and those few months we shared. You were an amazing friend and I will never forget you.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I'm sorry we didn't get to do all those things we planned.

I know you're watching over me, and one day I'll join you, but for now remember you're the closest friend I ever had or will have and the only person to ever fully understand me.

Keep smiling now you're up there.

~Robbie

Neversoft
08-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Dear Amy,
It has been so long since we've spoken. Too long, in fact. I miss you with every passing second and my heart aches for you with every waking day. Being unable to see your smile, which radiates a beauty unlike any other, hear your voice, which echos a wonderful vigor and hold your hand, which fills me with a beautiful feeling, as if me and you are the only ones left in the universe, fills me with great pain. I have been counting the days since I last saw you and I would love to count the days until our next meeting, but I have no idea when that will be. I pray that this date does not take an eternity to arrive. I would walk to the ends of the Earth just to be in your presence and to whisper to you those bittersweet words once more. I love you. I pray this message reaches you, and I pray we meet each other again, even if the moment lasted for just a second, I wouldn't mind. That would be all it takes to fill me with an endless joy and I would die the happiest man alive, completely satisfied, knowing I was able to meet a Goddess of a person like you. I hope so much... that we will see each other again.

Lindsey
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Dear Justin Bieber,

I'm sorry to spam your Youtube channel, but please respond to my lovely messages, i miss your sexy face.

loveyou always,
xx

Lindsey

AsFastAsYou
10-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Dear The HeadMaster,

I'm really sorry, I pulled the keys off all of you're office keyboards, And Snipped the wire of you're laptop,

wasn't my fault you was having a cuppa.

<3.

Casanova
10-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Dear XYZ,
What can I say? I truely miss you.
Since you left I haven't been whole. I've not laughed wholeheartedly without my heart feeling heavy in my chest, with each beat weighing on me like an anvil on string, I've not sung since the last song I sung to you as you slipped away.

My love for you, unlike yourself grows stronger everytime i breath. It is what urges me on, yet stops me in my step, it's what makes me function, yet stops me doing, it's what keeps my mind going, yet it's the only thing I think of. Without you I've not been able to truely be happy.

I often find myself smirking and going to turn around, as if to say... "do you remember when...", I often find myself browsing in shops thinking what you'd like, find funny, or wear. I often find myself cooking for the both of us. I always have to fling yours away. The other day I even made lasagne and I don't even like it!

You're my everything. You're the air I breath, the water I drink and the earth I walk on. Everlasting. Ever growing. Ever strong.
Although you are not with us, you're like the ship on the horizon. Not here, but out there... i love you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!