PDA

View Full Version : Habbox podcast.

Eoin247
05-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I was listening to a video games podcast the other day and it got me thinking.

Might it be a good idea for habbox to make a podcast? At the moment their isn't really a good/well known habbo podcast. I know that most other well known games have many podcasts.

If habbox pioneer this it could really bring a boost to the site in general. The podcast needen't come out that often (twice a month even). It could contain things like interviews, cool rooms, competitions, tips and tricks in habbo, discussion about habbo news, rumours about what might come soon in habbo, furni discussion and much more.

I don't know if this has been discussed before on the forum.

So what you guys think good or bad idea and why?

Mathew
05-11-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm against it personally, it's very much like the newsletters we've had in the past which seem to fail.

A podcast is only good if it's punctual, constant and regular; with new and exciting things with each one. I fear if we can't manage a weekly newsletter, then what hope is there of recording, editing, publishing and posting a podcast? :P

Eoin247
05-11-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm against it personally, it's very much like the newsletters we've had in the past which seem to fail.

A podcast is only good if it's punctual, constant and regular; with new and exciting things with each one. I fear if we can't manage a weekly newsletter, then what hope is there of recording, editing, publishing and posting a podcast? :P

If you can get the right people for it im sure it would work. Maybe theres even people on this forum at the moment who have experience with podcasting and who would be willing to do this?

matt$
05-11-2010, 07:58 PM
not enough people would bother listenting to it, fair enough maybe the first one to see what its like after that it'll go downhill.

sophiethenerd
06-11-2010, 10:46 AM
I would listen to it.Make sure theres some music in there and things so that theres music chat and tips.Sounds cool

Eoin247
06-11-2010, 10:48 AM
I would listen to it.Make sure theres some music in there and things so that theres music chat and tips.Sounds cool

Yeah, there's actualy so much that can be put in a habbo podcast.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to do a survey on the habbox homepage?

Josh
06-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Let's be honest; who actually visits Habbox Homepage? Survey on there wouldn't help for sure.

Eoin247
06-11-2010, 10:55 AM
All three habbox sites then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!