PDA

View Full Version : Scars

bkps
06-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Does anyone have like any scars? And if so, how did it happen?

matt$
06-11-2010, 01:42 PM
On my hand because i burnt myself with a soldering iron rofl

SirTezza
06-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I have 2, from when I was a boy.

On my lower arm from crawling under fences and scraping it on the floor.
One on my knee from falling tripping and banging it into a curb.
On my arm from burning it when cooking, age 11

Clumsy :D

Jordan
06-11-2010, 01:44 PM
One on my head somewhere after falling off a window sledge onto concrete.

One for a broken mirror it just slit my leg loooool

and another I don't remember doing. I've had it for ages :P

bkps
06-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Ouch. I have 4 on my hand
1-I fell when I was 6 and this metal thing went in, and now I got a 'V' scar
2,3- Continuous line on my middle finger and my index finger. Went ice skating. First time. Sister stepped on my hand. Blood.
4-on my pinky, don't know how I got it
And I got one on my knee from when a plastic bag caught on fire and it hit my knee
One on my arm from my curling irons

Panda
06-11-2010, 01:51 PM
i have one right next to my eye from when i was lil and i slipped and smacked my head off a concrete slab
a few on my ass lol long story
and a few chickenpox scars, one right in between my mams actually lol and three next to my other eye and the one at the top is the biggest and the one at the bottom is the smallest, it looks like air bubbles underwater

bkps
06-11-2010, 01:58 PM
i have one right next to my eye from when i was lil and i slipped and smacked my head off a concrete slab
a few on my ass lol long story
and a few chickenpox scars, one right in between my mams actually lol and three next to my other eye and the one at the top is the biggest and the one at the bottom is the smallest, it looks like air bubbles underwater
Ooh ouch

mr.tom
06-11-2010, 02:00 PM
one across my hand from someone scratching me i think

and one down my cheek from faceplanting into glass in my youth

Alkaz
06-11-2010, 02:01 PM
I've only got two big scars. I've got a load of small ones from stupid cuts and things so I don't really count them lol.

My first scar I got when I was about 4. I was at my nans house and I jumped off the stairs and tripped on the nuel post and I stumbled and smacked my head on the ear of a concrete big which my nan used as a door stop. I cracked my head open and I have a back to front > scar on the right side of my head.

The second scar I got about 5 years ago. I was out with my dad on his motorbike and I went to put my helmet under the bike and I slapped my hand on the exhaust by accident and it left a massive burn on my hand. There is still a large scar visible now.

Eoin247
06-11-2010, 02:02 PM
i got one on my foot from jumping too close to thr side of the pool few years or so back.

giltinux
06-11-2010, 02:05 PM
i got 1 on me head i get it wen i was um like 9 years old :P

bkps
06-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Those seem like they really hurt

RandomManJay
06-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Age 1-5: I've also got a scar running along the top of inside of my mouth from where I tripped and fell onto a knitting needle and it slid right along the top.
Age 11-14: I've got two scars from my fingers from playing some sadistic game with playing cards with my cousin.
Age 14: I've got one on my left hand in between my middle and ring finger, right between the knuckles. I got it from when I got hit by a car while I was riding my bike. I'm not sure how I got it, lol.
Age 16: I've got one on my right wrist from an engineering accident.
Age 17-19: I've got two burn scars on my left arm that I've got for trying to do several things while straigthening my hair.
Age 20: I've got one on my right arm from when I was trying to change the lightbulbs in my car for the first time.

Jamesy
06-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I have a tiny one on my palm where I sliced my hand open in Design and Technology in year 7

bkps
06-11-2010, 02:36 PM
These scars are quite nasty guys

Rozi
06-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Got one on my forehead from a chickenpox spot I picked when I was mini.

One on my knee from slipping on sick while playing hockey
Another on my knee from SOMETHING, idk what.

One on one shin from shaving
One on the other shin from walking into a barrel

One on my arm from walking into a rock

Got one on my hand from a splinter too

Chris
06-11-2010, 03:45 PM
I did have a scar on my knee from when I tripped over but thats faded over the years, which is odd.

HotelUser
06-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Several minor ones from my two kittens :P

Special
06-11-2010, 03:48 PM
one on my knee where i fell over and a stone went straight into my knee

buttons
06-11-2010, 04:30 PM
call me weird but i find facial scars sexy ok
i have two on my tummy coz when i was little i tried to lift the kettle and spilt the hot water there
& also one on my arm which i burned from cooking 2 year ago >.>

Shar
06-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Scar on my foot - Stepped on straighteners
Scar on my arm - Rice cooker steam hole.

bkps
06-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Ouch guys, these scars are nasty

Callum.
06-11-2010, 06:25 PM
one on my head from voldemort
one on my knee from trippin over

Nicola
06-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I've got quite a few chicken pox scars, the most annoying one is on my left eyebrow.

Scar on the top of my wrist from when I burnt it on an oven in food tech and one on my knee where someone hit me with a hot skewer ;l

Shar
06-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Oh that reminds me, I have one on my left arm because it touched a hot baking tray in foot tech ;l

,Lexiilu
06-11-2010, 07:44 PM
one on my arm from when my friend curled my hair, she set it down to admire her work and it went on my arm because i was kneeling and had my hands on our other friend's dresser. it hurt like a ***** and turned bright red.
one on my neck (OW) from when i burned myself with a curling iron and idk it scabbed and just hurt really really bad.

samsaBEAR
07-11-2010, 08:34 AM
I have two on my right hand from touching an iron when I was a kid, and then one on the same hand's wrist when I managed to put my hand straight through the glass of our front door. I then managed to trod on said glass so I also have a scar on one of my feet.

:.justben.:
07-11-2010, 02:17 PM
over my chest quite a big one a big ass dog attacked me :L

Plean
07-11-2010, 02:24 PM
I have a scar on my arm from when i broke my arm scar on my leg from when i fell over and cut chunk of skin of my leg :'(

Nikki
07-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I have one which curves around my little toe, it happened about 3 weeks ago, when glass dropped onto my toe.
And on my wrist, from when i was about 7, riding my bike and falling off and getting my arm caught in the chain, but its faded alot now.

Conservative,
07-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I have 3...one on my head from when I picked a scab continuously until it scarred when I was 2 or 3, but it's hard to see. One on my hand from a deep cut. One on my leg from a deep cut. And that's it as far as I'm aware.

Rixion
07-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Just a tiny one on a hand when a sharp nail girl scratched meh. ><

Conservative,
07-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Ohh...I found another..looks more like a pimple or something but it's a scar, from when I cut my finger in D&T ;|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!