PDA

View Full Version : What are your pet hates?

Special
06-11-2010, 04:02 PM
what are your pet hates? little things that get on your nerves

mine are being pale (need a good tan:)), people eating, being tired, wind & rain & crouded places

Describe
06-11-2010, 04:18 PM
People that can't spell and use bad grammar.

Nemo
06-11-2010, 04:19 PM
People that moan for the sake of it
People who eat with their mouths open

buttons
06-11-2010, 04:26 PM
COUGHING. can you just not jfc

Cheryl
06-11-2010, 04:36 PM

Don't even get me started.
Also chavs who play music from their phones COZ DEY IT 1337

Middlesbrough
06-11-2010, 04:50 PM
People who eat with their mouth open
people who have bad spelling, but bad grammar is fine tbh

sammy
06-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Don't even get me started.
Also chavs who play music from their phones COZ DEY IT 1337

omg, playing music out loud is one of my absolute hates :@, i don't understand why they cant just buy a pair of headphones then they can listen to whatever the hell they like!

i also hate loud people a lot :(

matt$
06-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Over enthusiastic/Over confident people.
People who play music out load.
People who breath heavily.
*REMOVED*

Edited by Amber (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards another member

Shar
06-11-2010, 10:47 PM
People that moan for the sake of it
People who eat with their mouths open

omg, playing music out loud is one of my absolute hates :@, i don't understand why they cant just buy a pair of headphones then they can listen to whatever the hell they like!

i also hate loud people a lot :(
These really, they get on my nerves so bad. And also people who say "lol" at everything.

Conservative,
06-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Hypocrites, smokers, people who don't close the door in the bathroom, people who eat loudly. Teachers that think they're cool.

RandomManJay
06-11-2010, 11:38 PM
My voice. One thing is I hate my accent, and two, I've also got a bit of a 'camp' inflection to it, which really pisses me off.

The Don
06-11-2010, 11:42 PM
People who eat with their mouths open/disgusting food habits.
People playing music on phones really loud on the bus.
People who act like they are better than everyone else/ really over confident people.

Nikki
06-11-2010, 11:59 PM
People who have really messy hand writting,
people that are constantly feeling sorry for themselves,
people who bite their nails.

Conservative,
07-11-2010, 12:00 AM
People who have really messy hand writting,
people that are constantly feeling sorry for themselves,
people who bite their nails.

I won't meet u in real then bcos you'll want to kill me lol.

Muppet
07-11-2010, 12:13 AM
People who think they're cool by 'being random', walking around shouting words such as 'SKITTLES!' and 'UNICORNS LOL'

Inseriousity.
07-11-2010, 12:18 AM
powerhungry people that are really obvious!!
people who moan about 'bad grades' when they're getting As and you're getting Cs/Ds or worse!
people who are too serious and would need to look up 'fun' in the dictionary to know what it is.

Stephen
07-11-2010, 12:19 AM
i hate when people play music loud on their phone. I remember years ago when I walked home from school once my mate did it and I just wanted to run away cos it's totally embarrassing to walk past people with 50 cent playing loud on your phone and your friend bouncing his head up and down

People who think they're cool by 'being random', walking around shouting words such as 'SKITTLES!' and 'UNICORNS LOL'

Isn't that called tourettes

buttons
07-11-2010, 11:02 AM
also people who say "no offence but....." fuuuu i'm already offended, cowards:@
or "omg ahahahahahahhahahdaafghgfag oh can't tell u" shutup then

Shar
07-11-2010, 11:25 AM
powerhungry people that are really obvious!!
people who moan about 'bad grades' when they're getting As and you're getting Cs/Ds or worse!
people who are too serious and would need to look up 'fun' in the dictionary to know what it is.
I hate it when clever people moan about being 2 marks away from getting an A* when you have a C as it just makes you feel so stupid.

Conservative,
07-11-2010, 11:35 AM
I hate it when clever people moan about being 2 marks away from getting an A* when you have a C as it just makes you feel so stupid.

Oh I do that D:

buttons
07-11-2010, 11:43 AM
lol i do that, it really sucks getting a few marks off 100% :/

& i hate people who complain that others complain (lol) when they don't get full marks and you only get b/c, you should have tried harder. sorry to say but it's ******* annoying when you work your ass off for something and all you get is called a swot and people think you're looking down on them

Conservative,
07-11-2010, 12:09 PM
lol i do that, it really sucks getting a few marks off 100% :/

& i hate people who complain that others complain (lol) when they don't get full marks and you only get b/c, you should have tried harder. sorry to say but it's ******* annoying when you work your ass off for something and all you get is called a swot and people think you're looking down on them

Agreed :)

Jessicrawrr
07-11-2010, 01:37 PM
people who are really ignorant.
smokers.
girls who wear tiny clothing.
people who walk around screaming thinking their amazing.
people who spell really badly.
people who always update their facebook status like; oh fml i want to die. everybody hates me. i lv u so much bby 4eva nd alwayzzz ect.

Phil
10-11-2010, 12:19 AM
People who think thy are FAR cooler than they are or people who think they are beautiful but they are so ugly you feel sorry for them...

Moh
10-11-2010, 01:36 AM
When people who don't know how to use a computer ask for help (I talk technical so they just get even more confused)
People (who I don't know) who call me "ginge"
People who talk or ask you questions when you're clearly busy
People who complain that I don't like getting dirty (if im play fighting and I get a bit of dirt on me).. Well duh, I'm wearing expensive clothes here!
Fat Chavs (I don't mind chavs.. if they don't speak or come near me and I don't mind fat people.. just FAT CHAVS)
Gobby people

Urm, I have loads but I'm too lazy and don't want to sound a right arse :D

Moh
10-11-2010, 02:16 AM
(Hope this merges)

Another one is when somebody calls your pet "it" :@

Gemma
10-11-2010, 03:21 PM
People that stop talking to you when they're angry or when someone gets a better grade than them, and people that contradict themselves.

Eoin247
10-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't tend to really hate many things really, but if theres one thing i can't stand....

.... it's HIPPOCRITES!

Oh and i also hate the following:)

Real cheesy school textbook jokes...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krrno5o8eT1qzfowio1_500.gif

People making giant forms of vegetables i don't like...

http://www.123srilanka.net/images/gallery/giant_vegies_10-1.jpg

And of course garden gnomes, they always seem to look like they are having an ******. Wtf is with that?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ByayS7b%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Casanova
10-11-2010, 04:14 PM
people who say 'lol' at the end of everything, people who breath heavily (especially when they sound congested), people with bad table manners, smelly people, ignorant people who subject YOU to THEIR kids, people who have no public decency (showing emotions/being emotional like fighting or crying), people that use 'at the end of the day', people who constantly have to top your story ("I have a dog" "OH WELL I HAVE DIS RARE BREED OF DOG..."), people that strike conversations up on public transport, people that don't indicate (WHEN I'M CROSS THE ******* ROAD I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE **** YOU'RE GOING!), arrogant people, people that use something for pity/an excuse (their sexuality, their disability, their lifestyle, their upbringing), people that are soppy over facebook (have this girl that keeps moaning at others for complaining/talking about their relationship yet all she does in every post is add "I LOVE BLAH BLAH" "I MISS BLAH BLAH SINCE HE'S IN CANADA"), people that talk over you when you take your turn to chat, so much so you shout over them until they finally shut up.

my list is endless.

flatface
10-11-2010, 04:36 PM
people with ginger teeth

AgnesIO
10-11-2010, 05:07 PM
- Music on phones played out loud
- Mouth open
- Sounds when eating (mm this is delicious)
- People who try to be cool, making jokes when they are not funny.
- People who think they are above everyone else
- People who never shut up
- Fan boys for gadgets
- People who don't listen to both sides of arguments
- People who always feel sorry for themselves

Could go on lol

wiktoria
10-11-2010, 05:24 PM
people who act really dumb when they are clearly not
fake people
people who try too hard to fit in
people who act bad
people who think they are really clever

Jamesy
12-11-2010, 09:26 AM
The bittersweet and very obviously fake smile some people give when serving you in shops. Just feels awkward.

Hiro
12-11-2010, 02:32 PM
People that cannot spell and use bad grammar.
People with fake tans.

Just looking at most of these pet peeves, a lot of people cannot help doing most of the stuff mentioned... >_<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!