PDA

View Full Version : 3run Progression Video #2 (September/October

.PureGenius
07-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi this is my 3run progression video #2, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBU_rrn2L60

Misawa
07-11-2010, 05:56 PM
It's not really freerunning, just gymnastics.

And "three" isn't pronounced "free", so I don't reall understand "3Run".

Describe
07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't understand this craze and I don't understand why anybody would want to flip about doing backflips and such. Did you do one backflip perfectly? I didn't really pay much attention to the video but on the backflips that I did see you seemed to move backwards.

.PureGenius
07-11-2010, 06:10 PM
It's not really freerunning, just gymnastics.

And "three" isn't pronounced "free", so I don't reall understand "3Run".

You would say "three" as you would say "free", would you not?

I don't understand this craze and I don't understand why anybody would want to flip about doing backflips and such. Did you do one backflip perfectly? I didn't really pay much attention to the video but on the backflips that I did see you seemed to move backwards.

I would much prefer being out in the open practising free running than surfing the internet day-on-day-out. I don't know what you're expecting from a progression video 'progression' meaning you progress, meaning that I will progress to a perfect back flip over-time, I am always learning, alt.

Misawa
07-11-2010, 06:15 PM
No... "three" is 'th' not 'F' unless you never learned how to pronounce 'th' and say "fanks", etc.

Anyway that aside, I find people freerunning around me quite obnoxious and annoying, but like you said, if it gets you out of the house and active.

.PureGenius
07-11-2010, 06:21 PM
No... "three" is 'th' not 'F' unless you never learned how to pronounce 'th' and say "fanks", etc.

Anyway that aside, I find people freerunning around me quite obnoxious and annoying, but like you said, if it gets you out of the house and active.

I understand where you are coming from, I guess it's a way to abbreviate. 'obnoxious' and 'annoying', how?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!