PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Recouler: Orange Corner

Gnomey
08-11-2010, 03:41 AM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2236/rec2.png

Kind of bad but going to be working on more recoulers what hopefully will be better :)

RandomManJay
08-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Its not bad. I cant see any pixel errors. The only problem I see is that the shades don't differ enough, so it looks like some of the colours merge together. Also the right side of the middle part needs to be darker, otherwise theres no shading on it as its all the same colour.

Samantha
08-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Ah you have done the same mistake as me when I first recoloured an ice corner! The middle! The middle should be left the original colour and the top and bottom should have the recolour on!
But it looks alright, but if you were to keep it as it is the orange is too bright and also as above they don't differ enough.

Matthew
08-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Ah you have done the same mistake as me when I first recoloured an ice corner! The middle! The middle should be left the original colour and the top and bottom should have the recolour on!
But it looks alright, but if you were to keep it as it is the orange is too bright and also as above they don't differ enough.

Agreed, nice colours though it works really well.

ChickenFaces
08-11-2010, 07:56 PM
It kind of doesn't look right, the whole thing being orange and all. I agree the middle part should be left alone, but it's nice nonetheless! :)

Gnomey
09-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Alright thanks for the helpful comments, i'll work on fixing it :)

Boonzeet
09-11-2010, 03:42 AM
The colors are really unnatural :( and they're kind-of painful on the eye. Also, you have like, no contrast at all on that.

Here's my example of how you could do it better:

http://bb.ohsk.net/uploads/contrast.png

I took it to extremes, but high contrast and color fluidity is very important :)

Hope this helps.

BamItzChris.
25-11-2010, 09:19 AM
its good but if i wouldnt buy it if it was to be released

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!