PDA

View Full Version : Worst punishment you've ever had?

Moh
09-11-2010, 05:10 PM
What's the worst punishment you've ever had?

Mine's gotta be when I didn't go to school once and my mum canceled the internet.

Eoin247
09-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Skipping sunday mass in school.

Every single teacher/priest/teacher we met took it personaly and each of them gave us their own separate punishment. :(

Hard times those were.

Mathew
09-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Never really had a punishment as such, I'm not really a rebel. No detentions in school or anything :)

Conservative,
09-11-2010, 05:22 PM
my mum takes away my laptop if I don't help around the house.

Stephen
09-11-2010, 05:24 PM
when i was little my mum washed my mouth out with soap cos i swore at her :(

Jordan
09-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Never really had a punishment as such, I'm not really a rebel. No detentions in school or anything :)

Well... you are/was head boy

Same LOL

buttons
09-11-2010, 05:30 PM
in primary i thought the newsletters were 15p but they were 12p n i argued with my mum over it
so i went & bought it and threw away the remaining 3p
didn't realize it said 12p in the corner :/ when my mum saw she was like "told you, where's my 3p?"

she made me look for it in the freezing cold for at least an hour. in a field. i guess that's when i stopped lying to my mum hahaha

Rozi
09-11-2010, 05:41 PM
god my parents are so lenient, the worst punishment I can think of is being given a slap? :S

JACKTARD
09-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I had my phone taken off me (I DIED), I don't remember what I did though

immense
09-11-2010, 05:54 PM
i have been whipped but that was strictly pleasure

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Moderator): Accidental double post merged.

Samantha
09-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Erm, I can't really remember, probably a hit, when I was young.
I tended to swear a lot when I was younger, I was just learning new words, I didn't know they were swearing.
(A)
Oh I got a cup thrown at my head if that's anything to go by? For doing nothing wrong.

Abbie.
09-11-2010, 06:31 PM
not learning my spellings when i was 9, and my teacher got in contact with my mum, and my mum covered the whole back of me in bruises ;\ bad times LOL

Eoin247
09-11-2010, 08:55 PM
I tended to swear a lot when I was younger, I was just learning new words, I didn't know they were swearing.

Same happened with me, i remember telling one poor old granny to f-off this way to the shop thinking it was a way to express
direction. :P

Sharon
09-11-2010, 08:55 PM
some abusive parents going on in here

probably just verbally.. some of the stuff my mum says to me really hurts for a while. laptop taken off me, ipod, blackberry, other phone

that sort of thing :( anything that go on the internet.

Samantha
09-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Lol sometimes my dad tells us to leave our dsi's downstairs. I'm like ok, I don't go on much anyway. -gets out phone. ;D

AgnesIO
09-11-2010, 09:02 PM

LOL Made me laugh.

Alright head boy. Go and jump in to a dark hole.

I will tell your mother you told me to 'give you ******* credits' ;)

i have been whipped but that was strictly pleasure

Often I want to hate you, But I always end up laughing :L

not learning my spellings when i was 9, and my teacher got in contact with my mum, and my mum covered the whole back of me in bruises ;\ bad times LOL

I am sure that is abuse :S

---

Probably when I was younger my mum took all my toys and put them in plastic bags and left them outside. I refused to tidy my room.

---

Isn't is strange how you can always remember these sort of things?

Inseriousity.
09-11-2010, 09:06 PM
home: got smacked.
school: detention for having a water fight.... outside.

rebel coming through, get outta my way!

immense
09-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Often I want to hate you, But I always end up laughing :L
probably because i'm dead cool

HotelUser
10-11-2010, 12:47 PM
When I was younger probably hit when I had been arguing with my brother or something.

Martin
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
I only ever got detention once, and that was for writing back comments to my teachers corrections in my text book, not realising she would check back on them. Things like "use a ruler" "I did, are you crazy?" I was gutted, was always so well behaved at school :(

I probably got smacked at home a couple of times when younger, silly things like putting the remote control down the toilet because I couldn't get my own way with the TV channel. :'(

RandomManJay
10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
I can remember I had my gameboy taken off me when I yelled at my mum (while I was playing it :D). It felt like the world had ended, I was soo addicted to Pokemon Yellow xD!

Other than that, I can't really remember anything. I was grounded a couple of times, but it didn't bother me since I don't really go out that much anyways.

karter
10-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Same happened with me, i remember telling one poor old granny to f-off this way to the shop thinking it was a way to express
direction. :P
LOOOL :L

Um , My Dad once slapped me really hard when I was arguing with my Mum.
In School , um was almost detained for breaking a Computer Monitor.

Casanova
10-11-2010, 01:47 PM
suspended in fifth year cos i got four referrals in one day. Might i add it was fifth year, knew i was leaving and i was allowed to leave after that 'cos my assistant head realised i only wanted to leave.

at home slapped on the face. not sure why me and my brother were little *******s sometimes when we were younger. we used to mentally torture our mum to the extent she'd bite her tongue in anger and scream... she was so easy to manipulate!

wiktoria
10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
my mum just takes away my laptop from me :P It is so bad I actually can not live without it.

Moh
10-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Another time when I was younger, I was been a right brat and kept on talking back to my mum. At the time, I was eating ice cream and she took the bowl off me and put it on my head :(

It shut me up tho ^_^

Neversoft
10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Probably just smacked on the bottom when I was a little tike. Other than that I seriously can't ever remember getting punished. Even when I disappeared for a whole day when I was like twelve and missed dinner by the like four hours all my dad did was shout at me.

Shar
12-11-2010, 07:55 PM
No internet, laptop, TV. Nothing.
One room sharing it with 3 people.

RandomManJay
13-11-2010, 01:15 PM
xD! My friend did something like that with his English A-Level teacher. She kept going back on the comments she made on his coursework and he got really pissed off with it and wrote something like "for **** sake, make up your damn mind, *****!" And he had a meeting with her and he accidentally put his old coursework in the pile she was looking through. He almost had a heart attack and had to make up an excuse to get it back before she noticed. I was in stitches when he told me about it.

I only ever got detention once, and that was for writing back comments to my teachers corrections in my text book, not realising she would check back on them. Things like "use a ruler" "I did, are you crazy?" I was gutted, was always so well behaved at school :(

Conservative,
13-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Another time when I was younger, I was been a right brat and kept on talking back to my mum. At the time, I was eating ice cream and she took the bowl off me and put it on my head :(

It shut me up tho ^_^
LOL!

xD! My friend did something like that with his English A-Level teacher. She kept going back on the comments she made on his coursework and he got really pissed off with it and wrote something like "for **** sake, make up your damn mind, *****!" And he had a meeting with her and he accidentally put his old coursework in the pile she was looking through. He almost had a heart attack and had to make up an excuse to get it back before she noticed. I was in stitches when he told me about it.
Haha that made me laugh.

Anyway...I remember when I was like 7 this girl was eating glue next to me and it was annoying me, so I got my friend to bite her (don't ask I don't know why lol), and she screamed and had to go home, so me & my friend got held back and I was crying my eyes out because I had never been in trouble before (at school) and I was like I didn't mean it cry cry lol.

That also cost me Head Boy at primary school, which I was annoyed with >;l

Emotes
16-11-2010, 11:49 AM
suspended from school..
which lead to not being able to hang around a major shopping center with all my mates like I use to and also they'll suss me out wherever I go..

I'm not rebel, but I hate school.. I'll probably be expelled from the one I'm at soon because at the moment because I hate it so much (Its a private school) and I want to go to a public school..

Nikki
16-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Some people have scary parents! My parents have never hit me or my brother or sisters, when I was younger and i had been naughty, my parents used the naughty step on me, then when i got slightly older, me and my brother used to fight over this one toy, so my mom took it off us, then we just forgot about it .These days I rarely get punished, the other week i accidently called my dad the "c word" so my dad gave me the silent treatment for a few days, it really did work it made me feel awful!

despect
16-11-2010, 01:05 PM

same with me, i'm a good boy (A).

Richie
16-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Bar of soap in my mouth fro swearing, smacked with a wooden spoon "MUMZY NOT THE SPOON"

GoldenMerc
16-11-2010, 03:19 PM
My parents don't do any of that, yeh they've tried it all before but i always have ways to get around it. Prob the worst punishment was when my dad punished me and it ended up being a fight but thats all settled and now were alright

Jamesy
16-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I probably got smacked at home a couple of times when younger, silly things like putting the remote control down the toilet because I couldn't get my own way with the TV channel. :'(

LOL thats quite funny.

Probably being smacked. My Dad never did it hard, but because it was in a public place and he obviously made quite a show of it the humilation of it stuck and I was certainly not keen to have it done again :P

Frodo13.
17-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I used to get whipped alot with a belt by my Dad all over my back. I'd always had to take my shirt off aswell so he could get to the flesh so it hurt more. Stopped doing this about 3 years ago though now.

AgnesIO
17-11-2010, 09:45 PM
I used to get whipped alot with a belt by my Dad all over my back. I'd always had to take my shirt off aswell so he could get to the flesh so it hurt more. Stopped doing this about 3 years ago though now.

Isn't that illegal? :S

Frodo13.
18-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Isn't that illegal? :S

Who knows?? But to be honast, unless I went and told somebody (which I never did) nothing could be done about it even if it was illegal.

Jin
18-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Some extreme punishments here.

I think I was pretty good with my family, me and my dad usually argue which results in the silent treatment which I hate the most but other than that I have been pretty good.

Been expelled from grammar school before which I personally see as one of the best things that has happened in my life.

STREET CRED HOMIES. fo' sho

Moh
18-11-2010, 10:32 AM
omg some of your parents all sound scary!

The worst punishment at school was because we was walking home and the people I was with were "bullying" he. By that I mean making remarks about how she always pretending to be on her phone (and yes, she was pretending). When we got to the bottom of the street, I went a different direction (I lived that way) which happened to be the way she was going.

I was the only person who got excluded for a week for bullying her when I never even did anything lol. I tried to explain that to the school (never gave any names as I'm not a grass) and then the school turned around and said I should have left the group if they were bullying her. Like seriously, you don't billy yourself on the way home!

Oh well, I enjoyed that week off :)

Who knows?? But to be honast, unless I went and told somebody (which I never did) nothing could be done about it even if it was illegal.
Apart from social services? Parents are allowed to "hit" their child as long as it doesn't leave a bruise. So a slap on the arse is allowed because at the time, its painful but it doesn't cause any pain after.

MrPinkPanther
18-11-2010, 10:48 AM
The death penalty.

Naruto!
18-11-2010, 01:19 PM
school: excluded for 4 days for hitting somebody in PE
Home: never really been punished cos im not naughty :S worst was like not being able to go to a party but in the end i was allowed anyway lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!