PDA

View Full Version : Magician Tarot Winners

recin
10-11-2010, 07:25 AM
The Habbos that helped us to cast a protective spell over the Hotel have been announced!

Thanks for your patience whilst the judges went through hundreds and hundreds of entries for this competition! A big bunch of the lucky winner’s screenshots and pixel designs are now showcased on the Habboween group page - check them out for yourself!

###########################################

Habbos, the Voodoo people are pleased (phew!) You have proven to be more resourceful than we ever thought possible, however the protective spell is far from ready.

Yes, you collected the needed ingredients, yes, you found the lucky charm, and yes, you even discovered the magical chant! But there is one vital step left...

We need help casting the final spell before October 31st! Thankfully the cards predict good fortune ahead. Just like a rabbit pulled from a hat, The Magician Tarot has revealed itself in the Catalog!

This is a good sign, Habbos. The time is right to cast your voodoo spell over the Hotel before the full moon rises on Habboween...

HERE'S HOW TO HELP:
* Take a screenshot in the Hotel OR use your stealth pixel designing skills to show you performing a voodoo ritual.

* Remember there are three things to include in your entry...

1. The essential ingredients (something from the heart, something beyond the grave and one lucky charm).
2. The correct chant. Don’t know the correct chat? Then complete the Death Quest
3. The lucky charm. Haven’t got a clue? Try your luck at the Lovers Quest

* You can incorporate these elements in your entry however you see fit, so streeeeetch that imagination and wow us with your creativity!

* Please ensure your entry is 460 pixels wide x 285 pixels high.

* Once you’ve got your screenshot or pixel design sorted, please attach it to an email addressed to [email protected]

* Please put "The Magician Tarot" in the subject line.

* Don’t forget to also include your Habbo name!

Prizes: thirty Habbos (or more if we get loads of great entries) will have their work featured on the Habboween Group Page. These lucky winners will also receive a Magician Badge and Voodoo Furni Pack for their efforts!

Entries close Monday November 1st, 8am EST (that's 8pm in Singapore, 11pm in Sydney, 5am in Los Angeles and 1pm in London!) Good luck!
- Hotel Staff

Winners can be seen here: http://www.habbo.com/groups/habboween_2010 I finally won something :D

Jordan
10-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Well done!

Should of entered, now seeing what people did it looks easy to do.

recin
10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Thankyou :D My entry was really bad yet I got through, some of the entry's are really good. Well done to anyone who won. :)

Nyxs
10-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Absolute PISSTAKE, My Entry was SOO Much better than some of the **** that won :@

giltinux
10-11-2010, 02:10 PM
oh nice i dont win :(

Eoin247
10-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Should have entered i keep putting these things off until it's too late. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!