PDA

View Full Version : It arrived :D

Firehorse
11-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Straight onto multiplayer after playing some of the dead ops mini game.

Had some great first games too! Came first in my first gun game but then the friggin host migrated when the final scoreboard came up and I didn't get the points :@ same with one in the chamber.

Enjoying it though! Thats a deffo! :D

-Ok match creation is really taking the piss :/ Must have been spending 20 mins at least trying to just join a game so far. I don't see why there would be a problem with 650k other people online either...

DPS
11-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Tbh the games crap lol, im planning on selling it now tbh, and going back to MW2 same with all my mates, i find it to easy tbh

Chris
11-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Straight onto multiplayer after playing some of the dead ops mini game.

Had some great first games too! Came first in my first gun game but then the friggin host migrated when the final scoreboard came up and I didn't get the points :@ same with one in the chamber.

Enjoying it though! Thats a deffo! :D

-Ok match creation is really taking the piss :/ Must have been spending 20 mins at least trying to just join a game so far. I don't see why there would be a problem with 650k other people online either...

Nice, the matchmaking will improve soon.

Tbh the games crap lol, im planning on selling it now tbh, and going back to MW2 same with all my mates, i find it to easy tbh

I loled. This is soo much better than modernwarFAIL2 imo. And lol that you waited ages and now want to send it back. xD

Accidental double posts merged by eSocks (Forum Moderator)

dbgtz
11-11-2010, 06:11 PM
I noticed you got it, you joined my party :P It was a right mess, party systems are muffed up.

Firehorse
11-11-2010, 06:11 PM
1 in the chamber is getting very annoying, not because it isn't good because it's brilliant - but because it's like a 3 minute match and then you have to go back to the lobby :@ Should have 3 rounds or more imo.

Middlesbrough
11-11-2010, 06:19 PM

This ladies and gentleman, is somebody who cannot handle the recoil or anything in the game that takes skill

Firehorse
11-11-2010, 06:20 PM
:/ I just saw someone with 2 bullets in one in the barrel mode. Looks like exploits already been found.

Describe
11-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Nice, the matchmaking will improve soon.

I loled. This is soo much better than modernwarFAIL2 imo. And lol that you waited ages and now want to send it back. xD
I haven't seen a gaming review website that rates Black Ops higher than it did Modern Warfare 2 at the moment. For example, when MW2 was released it was given 9.4 by IGN and BO is sitting at 8.5. It's the same story with gamespot and such too really, the critic review and user score for MW2 is higher than it is for Black Ops.

dbgtz
11-11-2010, 06:22 PM
If you knife you still get +1 bullet.

Firehorse
11-11-2010, 06:26 PM
If you knife you still get +1 bullet.

hmm, unless they meant it then they've missed a bit!

dbgtz
11-11-2010, 06:37 PM
they meant it, in an interview that david guy mentioned it.

DPS
11-11-2010, 09:10 PM
This ladies and gentleman, is somebody who cannot handle the recoil or anything in the game that takes skill Moron did you not read, "i find it to easy" now go back to your little hole

ben
12-11-2010, 08:04 AM
cringe thread

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!