PDA

View Full Version : Youtube forum

smiffy70
11-11-2010, 09:38 PM
well i dont think we have one but is their any thought in having a youtube video forum, where we can post videos we think are funny, music, tv shows and general w.e we want? within reason, and if you dont want to make a NEW forum can u like make a sub-forum in TV & film?

thoughts

Sarah
11-11-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't think there is a need really as you could just post the videos in the sections we already have. For example you like a music video? Post it in the music section using the video bb code. :)
I'd like to know what everyone else thinks about it though.

Chippiewill
11-11-2010, 09:43 PM
well i dont think we have one but is their any thought in having a youtube video forum, where we can post videos we think are funny, music, tv shows and general w.e we want? within reason, and if you dont want to make a NEW forum can u like make a sub-forum in TV & film?

thoughts
I think this would be covered by every other forum, if it'sto do with tech then the tech forum, if it's funny then jokes forum etc.

Samantha
11-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Tbh someone should post a thread in discuss anything, or in jokes and humour and get it stickied. Called something like
*Official Youtube Video Thread*

Nicola
11-11-2010, 09:59 PM
I don't think it's necessary really, it'll just be another forum/subforum that's not really needed.

I do like the sound of an official YouTube video thread though providing that it was used more for random things off YouTube rather than film trailers and music videos.

Mathew
11-11-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't really see the point in a thread dedicated to it, let alone a whole section.

If you want to post a YouTube video, there are plenty of sections which it will fit in to (and even if there isn't, there's Discuss Anything). If you want to post music, music section... a film trailer, entertainment; I don't quite understand the point :P

Jamesy
11-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Everyone has pretty much summed it up: Music videos -> music, tech -> tech discussion. Anything for funny / random things theres the jokes and humour section :). All bases are pretty much covered.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!