PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Can't open inventory

recin
12-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Eurgh this is so anoying! I can't open my inventory without getting disconnected -.- I've tried on different browsers, cleared my cache and history. I went on another account and I can open my inventory on that, god it's soo anoying. I've contacted Habbo, waiting for reply. :@

Jordan
12-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Ooer, it's not happening to me, goodluck though. I heard people are having problems.

recin
12-11-2010, 10:49 PM
Ooer, it's not happening to me, goodluck though. I heard people are having problems.

I think it's something to do with the habbo giverway thing, r.i.p recin

Mark
12-11-2010, 10:59 PM
I would contact Habbo about this because it does seem very strange

recin
12-11-2010, 11:10 PM
I would contact Habbo about this because it does seem very strange

Contacted them, waiting for a reply :(

HotelUser
13-11-2010, 05:28 AM
This happened to me over a year ago and the problem was when I owned a piece of furniture retaining to an Easter event, and when it ended anyone in possession of this item disconnected when they tried to use their inventory. Chances are you're not facing this problem alone, but your best bet, of course, is to contact Sulake.

Hayleigh
13-11-2010, 08:29 AM
I had this problem basically my friend who i no irl had skyscraper windows causing him like a flash error so erm i went on his account traded them to me (cos he said i could) et voilla problem soolved

recin
13-11-2010, 12:27 PM
This happened to me over a year ago and the problem was when I owned a piece of furniture retaining to an Easter event, and when it ended anyone in possession of this item disconnected when they tried to use their inventory. Chances are you're not facing this problem alone, but your best bet, of course, is to contact Sulake.

When you contacted them what did they do?

I had this problem basically my friend who i no irl had skyscraper windows causing him like a flash error so erm i went on his account traded them to me (cos he said i could) et voilla problem soolved

When I trade I disconnect..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!