PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Presenters needed for online radio station (possibly university sponsored)

peteyt
12-11-2010, 11:13 PM
A while ago I posted about my online radio station, and the fact we needed presenters. Well we still have many slots up for grabs and now a possible large sponsorship.

My University has shown interested. I contacted them about a possible sponsorship. I knew they'd had financial issues and told them how I had the station fully licensed. The university got in contact about a possible meeting between myself and two of their representatives as they seemed interested and believed they could do a deal that would be good for both us and them. I've heard contact from them just today as one of these representatives has informed me he is free 99 percent of the time and just waiting for his much busy college to give a definite date.

I'm not sure how it will turn out and can't promise anything but it is a great sign of the possible things to come in our future.

For those who aren't aware, we are fully licensed with PPL and PRS, have a legal subscription service offering new music tracks and offer presenting jobs for both normal scheduled presenting and also cover presenters.

If you are interested please email [email protected] and put as your subject RDJNOV10

If you are unsure and have any questions please feel free to post them on here or in the email.

Thanks!

DeeNuttyDJ
12-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Nice to see that, my good old friend from riseagainstmedia is on a habbo forum :) How you doing buddy. and good luck with finding staff to help out

Andrew

peteyt
12-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm okay. I use habbo forums as while I dont use habbo there are many people on habbo forums that help with thenical issues and other stuff, quite handy to have.

And i'm good just producing a lot of films atm ha, you?

DeeNuttyDJ
13-11-2010, 12:38 AM
sounds like a good option having major nerds around always a good help :) and nice one, i aint produced or edited a movie in a while

Andrew

Conservative,
13-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Sounds interesting. I'm assuming the djs would not get paid?

peteyt
13-11-2010, 04:35 AM
not to begin with i mean i'd love to be able to eventually. If the university deal goes down well we could get interet with companies hoping to advertise on the station and eventually would be nice to be able to pay staff.

Ha and funny thing is when your young you think students are nerds when you grow up you realise they are party animals (well most)

But a few people on my course suggested it could be quite a popular listen by the students and others as they get ready for a night out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!