PDA

View Full Version : Getting a PS3 and need game recommendations

Conservative,
13-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Ok so me & my brothers are getting a PS3 (by Christmas) and we need some game recommendations.

I'm 14, they're 12 & 10, so nothing UBER violent, because I'm allowed 18s, but they're not x]

Anyway...we already want:

Fifa 11
CODMW2 & Black Ops
Red Dead

Any others we should get?

GommeInc
13-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Prototype is quite a fun game. I discovered it recently and it kinda reminds me of GTA IV, but you're a mutant and you do not drive cars, but destroy things around you. It's fun, and the storyline is pretty interesting.

dbgtz
13-11-2010, 11:24 PM
littlebigplanet 2 (when its out)
metal gear solid 4
heavy rain (maybe not too advisable seeing as you see a womans boobs but yeah)
resistance 1 & 2
uncharted 1 & 2
assassins creed (depending on if you care too much of the story, you would wanna go for them all, but if just mp get brotherhood, apparently its good).

Although it depends on whether you prefer multiplayer to singleplayer or vice versa, and your type of games etc.

Fez
13-11-2010, 11:32 PM
littlebigplanet 2 (when its out)
metal gear solid 4
heavy rain (maybe not too advisable seeing as you see a womans boobs but yeah)
resistance 1 & 2
uncharted 1 & 2
assassins creed (depending on if you care too much of the story, you would wanna go for them all, but if just mp get brotherhood, apparently its good).

Although it depends on whether you prefer multiplayer to singleplayer or vice versa, and your type of games etc.

I agree with all except Resistance 1, very dated game.

Firehorse
13-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Get GT5. It's set to release 24th November and is undoubtedly going to be the biggest ps3 title this year (apart from black ops)

dbgtz
13-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Get GT5. It's set to release 24th November and is undoubtedly going to be the biggest ps3 title this year (apart from black ops)

How could I forget that? :P

And resistance 1 may be dated, but its still awesome and generally considered better than R2.

Nick
13-11-2010, 11:54 PM
GTA IV is good but online is better :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!