PDA

View Full Version : Do you cry when you're sad?

Conservative,
15-11-2010, 07:47 AM
I just got told my grandfather has died. I've cried a bit but I feel bad because everyone else is crying their eyes out.

And when my grandmother died a few years ago I didn't cry.

So yeah - do you cry? I don't really.

Alex3213
15-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Yeah, why shouldn't you? We're all human and that's that- sure some of us prefer to do it on our own but I think it's better just to exit it all :)

P.S. I'm sorry about your loss. :(

Special
15-11-2010, 07:51 AM
yeah & i'm particulally bad at sad films

Conservative,
15-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Yeah, why shouldn't you? We're all human and that's that- sure some of us prefer to do it on our own but I think it's better just to exit it all :)

P.S. I'm sorry about your loss. :(

Thanks.

But I guess I try and stay strong for my mum because my dad is always away so I have to Look after my brothers and mum hence why I don't cry much.

PaulMacC
15-11-2010, 08:03 AM
I dont cry infront of people. I've had a cry in my room sometimes for no reason. Just lets stress out.

Conservative,
15-11-2010, 08:06 AM
I dont cry infront of people. I've had a cry in my room sometimes for no reason. Just lets stress out.

Yeah that's what I do. I don't like looking weak in front of my brothers/parents/friends so I tend not to. I'm in my room now and I've cried more. I prefer people not to see me cry.

despect
15-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Its only natural to cry, i also do cry in my room sometimes due to stress. Also, sorry for your loss :(

Richie
15-11-2010, 11:03 AM
All the time and my nipples get sore.

Na but no lol

I only ever cry if something genuinely upset me not because my mam won't but me habbo credits

AgnesIO
15-11-2010, 12:47 PM
I have cried - anyone who says they don't is probably/definitely lying. It is natural.

Strangely when I was younger and my nan died I didn't cry - I loved her, but since I didn't see her very often, I guess as a young kid I didn't really understand what was going on.

BUT when my dog died, at about the same age, who I sat and talked to every day I wouldn't believe it had happened and couldn't stop crying.

Neversoft
15-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Yes, of course. If I am sad enough, then I will cry. Not usually in front of other people though. I love getting emotionally involved in a good film so I cry a lot watching them. If I was watching an incredibly sad film with others then I might cry, but it would depend on who the other people watching the film with me were. You have no idea how hard I was holding back the tears watching Toy Story 3 at the cinema. And when my mum said she was going to get rid of our dog I nearly burst into tears in front of her and eventually went upstairs to have a goog blub. I also cried my eyes out when my cat was put down, all the way from the vets to home, about a straight twenty minutes. Bad times, but crying is the only way to get over some things.

Jin
15-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I have had 2 close friends die on separate occasions on me in the last 11 months (last one was 1 week ago) but neither made me cry. I just feel angry and a bit lost inside. When I was younger I used to cry when relatives use to pass away but it wouldn't be until the funeral itself.

Conservative,
15-11-2010, 01:10 PM
I have had 2 close friends die on separate occasions on me in the last 11 months (last one was 1 week ago) but neither made me cry. I just feel angry and a bit lost inside. When I was younger I used to cry when relatives use to pass away but it wouldn't be until the funeral itself.

Same, when my mum told me, rather than being upset about losing him, I was angry at the hospital for not saving him. But I was obviously upset as well.

Janet Snakehole
15-11-2010, 01:13 PM
sorry to hear about your loss :(

i always cry, i'm such a loser hahaha. and eat. and then regret.

iRaaave.
15-11-2010, 01:46 PM
yeah I cried alot when I found out my uncle died :(

Jamesy
15-11-2010, 03:15 PM
When I get overwhelmed with things I tend to throw a stressy fit and end up crying. When I was informed my granddad died 2 years ago I didn't cry, it was only at the funeral at the very end I cried a little. I think everyone just has their various ways of coping with bad times. Sorry to hear of your loss though :(

Conservative,
15-11-2010, 03:19 PM
When I get overwhelmed with things I tend to throw a stressy fit and end up crying. When I was informed my granddad died 2 years ago I didn't cry, it was only at the funeral at the very end I cried a little. I think everyone just has their various ways of coping with bad times. Sorry to hear of your loss though :(

Thanks, and yes I agree, everyone reacts differently.

Eoin247
15-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Sorry for your loss man.

I have cried for being sad before (deaths usualy), it's in fact the only reason i cry.

Martin
15-11-2010, 03:29 PM
I think I cry wayyyy too much. :P I just find it really helps to have a good cry and let things out, it's kind of positive in a way I guess.

Mostly have my session late night/early mornings when it's all quiet and the head starts going off in different directions etc. :D

I didn't cry much when my nan died early this year, which was strange but I guess I didn't see her that much etc. When my dog (that I'd had for 14 years) died last year I cried for over a week and refused to leave my room (lol)

and no I'm not some depressive person who just cries at anything, but I do tend to get upset over silly things sometimes

Jessicrawrr
15-11-2010, 04:30 PM
when i'm upset i will cry, no matter what it is or how serious it is, i will cry.
i always cry at sad movies;P

wixard
15-11-2010, 04:39 PM
ive never cried over a relative or friend.... i can't explain what i cry over, basically it's very rarely over things personal to me.... but i'd cry at movies

FlyingJesus
15-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Only when it's my fault

chantellehugs
15-11-2010, 06:29 PM
I cry when I feel like there's too many things for me to deal with at one time. I also cry when I feel like I'm getting nowhere in my life, but that usually makes me work harder.
When my gran died I didn't cry much but I did feel really sad inside, she was the center of the family so it was like everything fell apart. Also when I'm worried about someone in my family I cry a lot, but I prefer to cry by myself because I think people would think me weird if I told them the reasons.

Bun
15-11-2010, 08:18 PM
admittedly i cry a lot, i'm quite an emotional person, although you probably would see me and think i am. nothing beats having a good cry sometimes, clears a lot of stress.

Nikki
15-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I cry really easily, its like a way to express msyelf :S
I cry alot at movies, then when i have major arguements with my friends and ofcourse when someone dies.

,Lexiilu
15-11-2010, 10:02 PM
I rarely ever cry, however this one song makes me cry (every freakin' time lol) because it was my dance teacher's last solo song and I BAWLED at the recital, the only time she showed it.
I've also cried a couple times reading Chicken Soup at 3 A.M. because my emotions get the best of me.
Really the most I've cried this year is because of dance, when I was with my team it just made me feel so proud and upset because our teacher and one of our members was leaving at the end. We actually were sniffling and crying on stage at recital AND nationals because it was so sdjkfhdsakjlhgfalsdkfhdsalfhask<3
I don't usually cry in front of people especially, like I didn't even cry at my great grandma or great grandpa's funerals and it was really sad but I didn't want to show my weak side to my family when they needed to be strong.
I'm sorry for your loss :(

ChickenFaces
15-11-2010, 10:11 PM
I cry when I'm really really sad.

I cried when my grandmom died, I'm really sorry for your loss :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!