PDA

View Full Version : my opinion on black ops

wixard
16-11-2010, 07:21 PM
from a totally amateur point of view

so my brother was broke and asked if i wanted to go splits on it but i said okay only if you get me live again, so he gave me a 3 month code he had and we got the game

how fun is the remote control car.. i get so excited when i get one but then when one starts chasing me get so fustrated cos no matter how fast i turn around and try outrun it BAM I BLOW UP.. i also hate how i can never kill the dogs and they kill you straight away and for me usually come in twos :(

i like the maps but does anyone constantly have people voting jungle i'm like NOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN and i rage quit so much... especially cos everyones already so ******* pro and at this point i wasn't even level 4 yet so couldn't even make my own class :(

oh oh and i love how you can now play split screen, so if me and my brother wanna play same time we can... no problemos, and i love that training cadet thing where you play against your friends list but it's not actually them... except for the easiest mode the other team just practically stand there or it's like you don't even exist i could stand infront of a guy and he wouldn't shoot

oh and finally i hate how i keep getting matched up with spanish and italians and they mimick me it's not my fault i get squeemish when i'm getting chased BY A REMOTE CONTROL CAR

ps does anybody wanna play with me tomorrow.. i have no mates anymore on xbox

Nemo
16-11-2010, 07:29 PM

so my brother was broke and asked if i wanted to go splits on it but i said okay only if you get me live again, so he gave me a 3 month code he had and we got the game

how fun is the remote control car.. i get so excited when i get one but then when one starts chasing me get so fustrated cos no matter how fast i turn around and try outrun it BAM I BLOW UP.. i also hate how i can never kill the dogs and they kill you straight away and for me usually come in twos :(

i like the maps but does anyone constantly have people voting jungle i'm like NOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN and i rage quit so much... especially cos everyones already so ******* pro and at this point i wasn't even level 4 yet so couldn't even make my own class :(

oh oh and i love how you can now play split screen, so if me and my brother wanna play same time we can... no problemos, and i love that training cadet thing where you play against your friends list but it's not actually them... except for the easiest mode the other team just practically stand there or it's like you don't even exist i could stand infront of a guy and he wouldn't shoot

oh and finally i hate how i keep getting matched up with spanish and italians and they mimick me it's not my fault i get squeemish when i'm getting chased BY A REMOTE CONTROL CAR

Feel the exact same about the car, its not a brilliant killstreak but i still luv it. Just shoot em if u see em nub.

And really? jungle? I get people ALWAYS voting for nuketown which i dnt mind since i love it, jungle is awesome aswell but i never get people voting for it.

And yeah the split screen is great, especially if you're round a mates house, now we just need to be able to have 4 ppl on at once :P

and lol'd, cant wait to play with you. My headset has been dispatched so that usually means 1 or 2 more days. WOoP.

wixard
16-11-2010, 07:35 PM
thats exactly it i can't kill them when i shoot? but only when i knife and i'm so clumsy at knifing it's usually too late
yeah but with the 2 player i find it lags loads more :( i can't wait to play too

i love picking up peoples cute ak47u gun thingy it's so cute, and i can't wait to have a cute EMBLEM
PONY ONE

Nemo
16-11-2010, 07:37 PM
thats exactly it i can't kill them when i shoot? but only when i knife and i'm so clumsy at knifing it's usually too late
yeah but with the 2 player i find it lags loads more :( i can't wait to play too

i love picking up peoples cute ak47u gun thingy it's so cute, and i can't wait to have a cute EMBLEM
PONY ONE
you have turrible aim, and i havent tried knifing since id assume they'd blow up like they do when you shoot em.

Hmm, havent had that issue.

And ugh..rite...

also wths your gamertag? I tried adding ladeegaga and that just didnt happen

wixard
16-11-2010, 07:39 PM
it's with a y buddy with a y
laydeegaga

i have wootzeh nazi and alexoc we used to have fun times together playing mw2
but i'd always be carrying them all, you know how it is

oh actually i hate how it shows the ratio

Minstrels
16-11-2010, 07:54 PM
the car thing is amazing

Neil
16-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I like the car but I honestly think it should be a little higher than a 3 kill streak considering it's abilities, it's faster than you can run, it can climb stairs? It explodes on command, I think it should of at least been a 4 or 5.

Chris
16-11-2010, 09:00 PM

Car is awesome, put on flakjacket and you may survive the explosion.

Something in the patch coming soon which means players cant vote for the previous map twice in a row.

Use the local search feature if you dont like the spanish. :p

Nemo
16-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I like the car but I honestly think it should be a little higher than a 3 kill streak considering it's abilities, it's faster than you can run, it can climb stairs? It explodes on command, I think it should of at least been a 4 or 5.
Nah, i think its fine how it is. If you think about it, u only really get 1 kill with it and very rarely anymore which is fine for a low killstreak, but if i was it like 4/5 thats where ustart generally getting more kills from 1 killstreak so idk

Neil
16-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Nah, i think its fine how it is. If you think about it, u only really get 1 kill with it and very rarely anymore which is fine for a low killstreak, but if i was it like 4/5 thats where ustart generally getting more kills from 1 killstreak so idk

If the driver is an idiot or you don't play anything like Sabotage, HQ or Demolition then you'll only get 1 kill the majority of the time, while games like HQ it's just RC car bait, 3 is too low as you can just stock up on tons and go nuts when people are taking the HQ or whatever.

iRaaave.
17-11-2010, 07:50 AM
add me on xbox:
DAV3YB0I

and yeah the RC cars are just ****able

Yupt
17-11-2010, 10:33 AM
I unfortunately won't be getting the game until Christmas, so could someone tell me (as being at boarding school means your litterally cut off) is it better than mw2?

I hated how mw2 introduced so many killstreaks, I was ok with the change but it got ridiculous how after 3 kills you could practically build up your stats with killstreaks, has this been modified?

Could someone please send mr a vm aswering haha, +rep will be given :)

Camy
17-11-2010, 11:17 AM
i hate rc cars in search and destroy.. so ******* annoying.

Nemo
17-11-2010, 11:19 AM
I unfortunately won't be getting the game until Christmas, so could someone tell me (as being at boarding school means your litterally cut off) is it better than mw2?

I hated how mw2 introduced so many killstreaks, I was ok with the change but it got ridiculous how after 3 kills you could practically build up your stats with killstreaks, has this been modified?

Im finding it far funner than mw2.

Theres still a few different killstreaks, but since kills you get from killstreaks dont count towards more killstreaks, u dont just cycle through them easily

Chris
17-11-2010, 10:19 PM

It's much better, all the noob elements seem to have gone. Killstreaks dont build so you dont see the higher ones as often as in mw2.

Misawa
18-11-2010, 08:29 PM
My review. (http://www.screenjabber.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-ps3-review)

matt$
18-11-2010, 08:35 PM
I didnt c your pm tara till the day after so i missed it :(

Zycel
18-11-2010, 10:22 PM
I think they could do better spawning it sucks atm.

Camy
19-11-2010, 12:46 AM
I think they could do better spawning it sucks atm.

agree with this, they're ******ed, but mw2s or ,any of the cod games really, werent much better tbh.

JerseySafety
19-11-2010, 02:13 AM
I absolutely love black ops. It is only a slight improvement from Modern Warfare 2,but with all the new features I think it's great!

The only concern I have, is the graphics are a pretty bad. But nevermind

redtom
19-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm loving it so far! Proper rapped it though prestiged already, and thats amazing for me.
The RCs take the piss, so many and so FAST!

If anyone wants fancys a game sometime give me an add - rejected life :) (yeahh I know emo name :'()

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!