PDA

View Full Version : I think....

Joshuax26
03-07-2004, 02:13 AM
I think cokemusic should get better Moderators, Furniture, and stuff like that.I am thinking that Cokemusic should get more moderators too.If they did it would be better, not as many people would get away with stuff like hacking and such, and they should also get better acess to Banning!If you agree or have any other remarks such as wanting to add somthing then add it here and now!

Griffin
05-07-2004, 10:19 PM
no, you're just ******ed, and you needa shut the hell up.

TheBomb1234
06-07-2004, 12:25 AM
no, you're just ******ed, and you needa shut the hell up.

Lol whats wrong with u Lol. Neways mmmm yea i think they shouild have more people 2 work on cokemusic.But still wont be better then HABBO!

Joshuax26
06-07-2004, 12:45 AM
It'll never be as good as habbo, and griffin, your just a fog without a life

AngelDude2
09-07-2004, 06:46 AM
yeh i still really like coke studios like a really like Habbo! :D

JoeyK.
14-07-2004, 01:40 AM
well, ive only met one person hacked on coke, but a ton on habbo.... most people would rather hack habbo ppl cause its real money... coke isnt as bad with scammers, witch is why they dont have as many mods.

:)

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 09:19 AM
I think cokemusic should get better Moderators, Furniture, and stuff like that.I am thinking that Cokemusic should get more moderators too.If they did it would be better, not as many people would get away with stuff like hacking and such, and they should also get better acess to Banning!If you agree or have any other remarks such as wanting to add somthing then add it here and now!
Hacking on coke? Lol never heard of it m8. Barely anyone gets hacked on coke... but habbos another thing. Ppl get hacked left and right on habbo :o Kinda makes u think about how much safer coke is than habbo :rolleyes:

:Illusion
18-07-2004, 09:24 AM
Hacking on coke? Lol never heard of it m8. Barely anyone gets hacked on coke... but habbos another thing. Ppl get hacked left and right on habbo :o Kinda makes u think about how much safer coke is than habbo :rolleyes:
The only reason theres hardly an hackin on coke is cos it's all free :rolleyes: they don't need to go to desperate lengths for a few pixels on there cos it's all easy enough to get

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 09:28 AM
The only reason theres hardly an hackin on coke is cos it's all free :rolleyes: they don't need to go to desperate lengths for a few pixels on there cos it's all easy enough to get
BINGO! :o Exactly my point lolz :8 (exactly my point that states coke is safer than habbo :D)

18-07-2004, 09:30 AM
BINGO! :o Exactly my point lolz :8 (exactly my point that states coke is safer than habbo )

Lol there isn't one that's safer, just because hackin isn't that popular on Coke it doesn't make it safe :p just depends on who you bump into an if your gullable enough to let someone do somethin to hack you ;) that can happen on either.

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Lol there isn't one that's safer, just because hackin isn't that popular on Coke it doesn't make it safe :p just depends on who you bump into an if your gullable enough to let someone do somethin to hack you ;) that can happen on either.
Half true and half wrong m8 ;) Your right about if sumones dumb enough they can fall for it anyways gettin themselves hacked on either site. Yup thats right and then again like u said since cokes furni is so easily acquired as u so pleasently stated it, no one would really give a w00t about hacking u on there... on the other hand habbo costing "dinero" makes it a hacking free for all :o

18-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Half true and half wrong m8 Your right about if sumones dumb enough they can fall for it anyways gettin themselves hacked on either site. Yup thats right and then again like u said since cokes furni is so easily acquired as u so pleasently stated it, no one would really give a w00t about hacking u on there... on the other hand habbo costing "dinero" makes it a hacking free for all
Lol exactly, but just because it's free it doesn't mean it's free from hackers :p there's always gonna be lazy people on there who want everythin without doin much for it an they're the ones who'll probably turn to hackin someones account so yeah :rolleyes: more likely to get hacked on Habbo but there's still a good chance that it might happen on coke too :eusa_booh

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Lol exactly, but just because it's free it doesn't mean it's free from hackers there's always gonna be lazy people on there who want everythin without doin much for it an they're the ones who'll probably turn to hackin someones account so yeah more likely to get hacked on Habbo but there's still a good chance that it might happen on coke too
LMAO dry :) Thnx for so pleasently RESTATING wat i said in me last post in a longer, more describingly manner :rolleyes:

18-07-2004, 09:52 AM
LMAO dry :) Thnx for so pleasently RESTATING wat i said in me last post in a longer, more describingly manner :rolleyes:

Lol your very welcome :D

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:35 AM
I think some things you should have to pay for in coke because then they would have more money to update and get new furni ect.

null
29-07-2004, 03:41 AM
Well, first of all the moderation team isnt so big were talking about 7 people, and im sure the they get swamped with many complaints and cant handle all of them seperatley unless if its something major, hacking isnt such a big issue unless your stupid and dont know how to defend your system, then you deserve it, another thing is that you dont get as good service is probably because it doesnt cost money, and instead of complaining to Moderators complain to Egg

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:42 AM
Egg is one of my best friends...

Egg
29-07-2004, 03:51 AM
and instead of complaining to Moderators complain to Egg

ROFL, I will take that as a...Compliment! :D

F1L73R
29-07-2004, 05:51 AM
Hmmm who is this egg fello he sounds interesting :rolleyes:

Xet
30-07-2004, 06:24 AM
He is very intresting..He works in mysterious ways, especially in the sack ;)

lol j/k

.:Rare.Girl:.
02-08-2004, 06:31 AM

Joshuax it would be nice if that COULD happen. And it might in the near future but....
You people need to understand that "Coke" Music is just an advertisement for Coke Products. It isn't meant for the direct purpose of bring Sulake Profit- But Coke obviously hired Sulake to make a game to advertise to teenagers about coke- And so Sulake hired a small team to make it. Habbo on the other hand- Is meant to bring Sulake HUGE profit (Which I'm sure it does) Thats why they put more workers, time, and effort into it. Not that the people at CokeMusic don't, but they have a smaller team and less funding, etc. to work with.

.:Rare.Girl:.
02-08-2004, 06:36 AM
I think some things you should have to pay for in coke because then they would have more money to update and get new furni ect.

Yeah that would be cool except- If they did that- They would have to give the profit to cokemusic because they probably have a contract stating that. But I totally agree with that- It would be cool. They also need to make a club for coke:D Even though everyone has probably heard that one about 10,000 times.

Xet
02-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Ì §ñðr† ¢ðkê.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!