PDA

View Full Version : V7 Furni...

QuackMe
10-08-2005, 04:41 PM
:s People!!

Have you noticed, theres only 1 V7 Furni that are not rares, the rollers but why make divvey thigns like 'pillows' Rares ok ice-cream machiens maybe could be rares but pillows is a bit over the top, abd these new screenes on .co.uk they're just dodgy you could buy a mode hatch cheaper.. still the same thing. What do you think of this ???

alexxxxx
10-08-2005, 04:45 PM
:s People!!

Have you noticed, theres only 1 V7 Furni that are not rares, the rollers but why make divvey thigns like 'pillows' Rares ok ice-cream machiens maybe could be rares but pillows is a bit over the top, abd these new screenes on .co.uk they're just dodgy you could buy a mode hatch cheaper.. still the same thing. What do you think of this ???

I agree - There arn't even seasonals! - They should bring out some new types... Maybe have a proper competition where people design furni and then they make the best ones!

Bear-Max
10-08-2005, 05:15 PM
I don't like the pillows... But the screens are awesome :)

The way you're putting it is as if someone offered you a Gold Nelly, and you said "No thanks, I'd much rather have my cheaper, Silver Nelly today ;)"

QuackMe
10-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Ye but silver nellys ok but a screen is the same as a hatch really so y is it a rare?

dannyboymed
10-08-2005, 05:20 PM
How is the screen a hatch, it doesn't open.

It's a rare bar, think about it.

It's worth it, unlike the pillow.

QuackMe
10-08-2005, 05:22 PM
How's it worth it, ok so i can walk into a furni shop with a camera and go HC Please when they say offa ill go camera..

Bear-Max
10-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Fine, instead of Mochas you can have Minibars. Instead of Ice-Cream Machines you can have Fridges. Instead of HC Sofas you can have Mode Sofas. Instead of Thrones you can have Red Plasto.

See where I'm going?

There are loads of rare equivalents to normal furniture.

QuackMe
10-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Ye but whats the point in having V7 Furni if they're gonna be rares someone people cant afford em!

GommeInc
10-08-2005, 05:37 PM
You might aswell ask for the mocha, samovar and Ice Cream Machine to be norms, they all dispense food and drink :rolleyes:

I think the pillow should be a norm but there is something about it that doesn't make it look like a norm... Perhaps they should have Pillows, Screens, Dragons and the thing that opens up as Seasonals, they are all Chinese orientated and can be Seasonal, just need to find an important date in the Chinese Calendar...

QuackMe
10-08-2005, 05:41 PM
True, but my question is, WHY ARE THEY RARES i asked habbo but they're too lazy to replie!

GommeInc
10-08-2005, 05:42 PM
There was an arguement not long ago that Habbos were not happy with the lack of rares on the hotel, maybe Habbo Hotel answered their prayers?

d3stined
10-08-2005, 06:42 PM
True, but my question is, WHY ARE THEY RARES i asked habbo but they're too lazy to replie!

Or they dont know how to reply something like that? x) A little vague :s

Azza
10-08-2005, 07:55 PM
the way it seems is V7 bars hatchs should be normal
corners as well
but stuff like dragon and pillow, maybe smoke machine, maybe corner? should
be rares.
Pillow could of been cheaper.
If habbo wants a good profet put a super rare e.g. DJ decks in cat for about 5 mins not much time but laods wil lbe sold if known time

Bear-Max
11-08-2005, 08:17 AM
the way it seems is V7 bars hatchs should be normal
corners as well
but stuff like dragon and pillow, maybe smoke machine, maybe corner? should
be rares.
Pillow could of been cheaper.
If habbo wants a good profet put a super rare e.g. DJ decks in cat for about 5 mins not much time but laods wil lbe sold if known time
But then you'd end up with lots of unhappy DJ Deck owners. They'd end up worthless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!