PDA

View Full Version : Gamerschill - A site to chill, and buy the latest games cheap

United-Clowgon
18-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Heyy guys, long time no see eh? :D

Anyway, i've started to make a website which revolves around gamers, where they can chill, talk about games and buy games at a reasonable price.

Anyway, i've still got a longg way to go, by the end of the week, i'm HOPING all the sites will be ready, for the launch.

Anyway feedback and suggestions are very important, so if you can give me some, great!

www.shop.gamerschill.com
www.site.gamerschill.com

I have around 4000 games stored in a warehouse. Tbh, this is a VERY risky business, i'm hoping the income will come from ads as atm, i'll be making a loss everytime i sell a game.

matt$
18-11-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm going to be honest, i wouldnt purchase anything from that site, looks too iffy just the layout and everything plus the games are cheap.. too cheap which goes hand in hand with the site and makes it even worse.

Misawa
18-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Fact of the Day: no one is going to buy anything from that website. I also very much doubt that you purchased 4000 games and have them in a warehouse. A business selling new games for £15/£20 (even though they're listed as $) doesn't exist because it doesn't work. Great business logic on display here, not.

United-Clowgon
18-11-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm going to be honest, i wouldnt purchase anything from that site, looks too iffy just the layout and everything plus the games are cheap.. too cheap which goes hand in hand with the site and makes it even worse.

Thanks for you opinion. :) Site is not ready, and i'm still testing out skin ideas.

Fact of the Day: no one is going to buy anything from that website. I also very much doubt that you purchased 4000 games and have them in a warehouse. A business selling new games for £15/£20 (even though they're listed as $) doesn't exist because it doesn't work. Great business logic on display here, not.

I actually have a range of games in the region of 4000 in a warehouse.. as i said, this site it's not about selling stuff at doggy prices, it's all about getting the latest release, at a reasonable price and we'll see if no one will buy from the site. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!