PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Shopping

koony
18-11-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm sure that not many Christmas items are reffered to as rares, though I suppose they are seasonals. So I'm wondering if there will be an eye kept on them lately? I haven't posted any screenies because there is a mass variety.

I have checked the marketplace this week and pricing and trade volume is on the rise so far.

I will post screen captures if required.

karter
18-11-2010, 03:08 PM
X mas furni is being reported by us.
Although , we will require screenies.
Thanks.

koony
18-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Xmas furni is being reported by us. Although, we will require screenies. Thanks.

That's why I posted. =]

I had to make a collage since I price/sale checked a few different things, there's a lot more that aren't included.

So here's a direct link to the image, caution, it is a full page picture.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/nez2uv.jpg

:DBeth:D
18-11-2010, 03:59 PM
X mas furni is being reported by us.
Although , we will require screenies.
Thanks.

Screenies aren't compulsory you can just post the value if you wanted :).

Mr-Trainor
18-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. All the Christmas items are considered seasonals other than the Habbo Globe. Id expect the majority of them to rise, possibly by quite a bit, but then slowly decrease when Christmas/Arctic is released in the catalogue, presuming it will be! Thanks for posting the current graphs :).

koony
18-11-2010, 04:15 PM
You're welcome. I hope screenies aren't compulsory, personally I wouldn't rely on them myself.

I hope I get an idea of when they are coming out otherwise I'll be stuck with extras lol.

:DBeth:D
19-11-2010, 04:29 PM
You're welcome. I hope screenies aren't compulsory, personally I wouldn't rely on them myself.

I hope I get an idea of when they are coming out otherwise I'll be stuck with extras lol.

Don't worry :) they're not compulsory. Also, I'd assume it will be out soon :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!